*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 9/30/2018 at 3:59 AM, Momorider said:

Will bring in twice that if private just like what appended in Alberta :flush: 

what APPENDED ???/

so you are okay with less jobs and save zero as a consumer :dunno:   only a hating ONEWAY would suggest this as something good for the people :lol: 

The point was that LCBO isn't a drain on our society 

On 9/30/2018 at 4:03 AM, Momorider said:

Lost 81 thousand jobs last month remember :flush: all that weed has sure given you sever brain damage 

Dude go away Ontario is employing more people today than it did before the rise in pay 

Economy rolling along 

Let I said anyone that post summer jobs loses is not that smart - you set this standard 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Leftards losing elections left, right and center.

I wouldn't be cheering Quebec too loudly 

Today is the day all the RIGHTs go back to bashing Trudeau and really USMCA isn't good for Canada all off a sudden :lol: 

Andrew went from wanting Trudeau to cave to now saying he sold us out :lol:  

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug is setting the stage to blame Trudeau for anything negative and take credit for anything positive 

should have a new slogan for you guys this week

Tards fucked the country....go Doug!

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Tards fucked the country....go Doug!

lol 

Doug's plan is to make sure the FEDs take care of things - he says this daily 

I will stand strong with our Dairy to make sure the Feds do something :lol:  

SloganNoPlanMan 

Don't worry Doug Trudeau will fix it  :lol:  

On October 1, 2018 at 10:31 AM, 1trailmaker said:

what APPENDED ???/

so you are okay with less jobs and save zero as a consumer :dunno:   only a hating ONEWAY would suggest this as something good for the people :lol: 

The point was that LCBO isn't a drain on our society 

:lies: it's going to be the same number of jobs just not Government which is the reason they will be bringing in more money you stupid fucking unknowing moron 

On October 1, 2018 at 10:35 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Dude go away Ontario is employing more people today than it did before the rise in pay 

Economy rolling along 

Let I said anyone that post summer jobs loses is not that smart - you set this standard 

:lies: you even said it when it happened trying to blame it on Ford you stupid FUCK 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

:lies: it's going to be the same number of jobs just not Government which is the reason they will be bringing in more money you stupid fucking unknowing moron 

:lies: you even said it when it happened trying to blame it on Ford you stupid FUCK 

NO its not the same jobs it losses - JOE's variety doesn't hire new employees to sell booze - he stocks the shelf himself 

SOBEY's didn't hire a whole new staff in their stores, not one employee was added due to Beer sales

go away 

MoMoNoHeliCopterMan the Economy has been good for couple of years now, stop the bullshit 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO its not the same jobs it losses - JOE's variety doesn't hire new employees to sell booze - he stocks the shelf himself 

SOBEY's didn't hire a whole new staff in their stores, not one employee was added due to Beer sales

go away 

MoMoNoHeliCopterMan the Economy has been good for couple of years now, stop the bullshit 

So what you're saying is those jobs at the LCBO aren't really necessary.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So what you're saying is those jobs at the LCBO aren't really necessary.

Good for the economy - but ya they could be wiped out with a stroke of the pen and you would still get booze.

I would rather see 10 people make some money over JOE making it all - its that simple 

Hearst Ontario pays the exact same price for booze - this will not be the case with private since they will have to pay for delivery from far away locations.  This cost will be huge compared to what the LCBO has in place.  

The hate for good job from the RIGHT is very sad - pay them less is the slogan

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Good for the economy - but ya they could be wiped out with a stroke of the pen and you would still get booze.

I would rather see 10 people make some money over JOE making it all - its that simple 

Hearst Ontario pays the exact same price for booze - this will not be the case with private since they will have to pay for delivery from far away locations.  This cost will be huge compared to what the LCBO has in place.  

Come on, do you really envy Joe?

I would like to see competition on sales, unlike now everyone has the same price.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Come on, do you really envy Joe?

I would like to see competition on sales, unlike now everyone has the same price.

Price will not change for you either way

BUCK A BEER is here finally - oh wait its not anywhere :dunno:  

don't be fooled - regulations will never go away

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wow does the LCBO have free trucks that burn free fuel that dont have drivers?

Or is the cost of transport hidden in the huge mark up in the price the monopoly currently charges for a bottle?

So the delivery of booze can be done by bonded carrier on LTL routes throughout Ontario.  The booze manufacturers will band together and gladly ship direct from a non government controled warehouse.  

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Wow does the LCBO have free trucks that burn free fuel that dont have drivers?

Or is the cost of transport hidden in the huge mark up in the price the monopoly currently charges for a bottle?

So the delivery of booze can be done by bonded carrier on LTL routes throughout Ontario.  The booze manufacturers will band together and gladly ship direct from a non government controled warehouse.  

I guess you don't know how it works - one big transport goes to all the stores in the North on delivery day.  JOE can only order so much by himself and will pay for delivery costs in full.  

Joe has to set up purchases from each supplier, each with a delivery cost of 900km - LCBO has one cost for the entire order 

Sorry its going to cost the North huge - not even sure how you can think differently 

12 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I guess you don't know how it works - one big transport goes to all the stores in the North on delivery day.  JOE can only order so much by himself and will pay for delivery costs in full.  

Joe has to set up purchases from each supplier, each with a delivery cost of 900km - LCBO has one cost for the entire order 

Sorry its going to cost the North huge - not even sure how you can think differently 

My my, how does the rest of the country do it, or the world for that matter.

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My my, how does the rest of the country do it, or the world for that matter.

Well the rest of the country doesn't do it,  when we talk about Alberta we pull one place in Calgary......  My buddy lives north of Edmonton and he has to travel an hour to get any sort of price, where he is its 20% more.  

Just look at SMOKES, you go down the street in say Markham and buy a pack for 14.50 then travel to Noelville and pay for same pack 16.50 - what are the factors here :dunno: 

You can pay Marine prices or travel to town and pay lower prices - its not that hard to understand 

I will agree LCBO closing would not effect me but will for millions of others 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well the rest of the country doesn't do it,  when we talk about Alberta we pull one place in Calgary......  My buddy lives north of Edmonton and he has to travel an hour to get any sort of price, where he is its 20% more.  

Just look at SMOKES, you go down the street in say Markham and buy a pack for 14.50 then travel to Noelville and pay for same pack 16.50 - what are the factors here :dunno: 

You can pay Marine prices or travel to town and pay lower prices - its not that hard to understand 

I will agree LCBO closing would not effect me but will for millions of others 

Wow clueless as usual!

What do the stores do now for chocolate bars?  Pop?  Smokes?

Only an idiot would believe that every product in every store is delivered by a different truck.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Wow clueless as usual!

Only an idiot would believe that every product in every store is delivered by a different truck.

They charge more - all you have to do is go to a store and compare prices in Hearst and Toronto 

What you are asking is for the LCBO who buys more than any place in the world to deliver the products :lol: 

Sorry they will have to deal with Wiesers, Crown, Captain Morgan separately - or a pool market would have to be setup like the LCBO has.  

Don't be comparing chcolate bars - and by the way most Variety owners shop at Costco for their chocolate bars and stuff.  

Coke separate truck

Pepsi separate truck

Milk separate truck

bread seaparte truck

tell me who this works again SK :lol: 

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

Wow clueless as usual!

Manufacturers (or their agents) of spirits, wine and beer ship their product to privately operated warehouses approved by the AGLC.

• Licensees, including retailers, buy their liquor products at wholesale prices.

• The wholesale price includes the manufacturer’s cost, federal customs and excise duties (where applicable),

AGLC’s flat markup, recycling costs, bottle deposit and GST. • The province retains the revenue from the flat markup

so Alberta store are  buying from one privately owned exchange -  you have to buy from this monopoly 

:lol: sure sounds like the same fucking thing 

20 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Can't wait for it?

Quebec has always been a shit show.

Yea but this guy is going to take it to a new level

Immigrants will have 3 years to pass a french test or you get kicked out :lol: 

No religious symbols to be worn

going to be riots in the streets  

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yea but this guy is going to take it to a new level

Immigrants will have 3 years to pass a french test or you get kicked out :lol: 

No religious symbols to be worn