*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

Yah right King Douche. Lol. You are such a liberal Hack.  

The Ford family has donated to the community and sponsored kids sports teams for many years.  And they hold a yearly bbq open to all in the community at the Ford family expense.  

The Failmaker hero Justin Trudeau charged seniors residences for speaking at their fundraisers while being paid as a MP of Canada.  And billed for expenses likely also. 

Who is the King Douche?? 

And i know Fords family has sponsored kids sports for at least 40+ years as I played on a Deco Labels sponsored soccer team and against Deco Label sponsored hockey teams. 

sorry I do'n't vote for who has the best ME ME LOOK AT ME BBQ - nor do I vote for the most hockey teams someone bought shirts for - slogans and this type of thing are what you vote for.

Tell me what he has done for the kids in his neighbourhood that shoot up the city every night it seems :dunno:   since he has been doing it for decades :dunno: 

Autism :dunno:  How fast we forget what DOUCHE DOUG can say about people - he has zero interest in helping kids or anyone really but himself, if his sheep cheer his words goal is completed 

The paper reported that some residents in Toronto's west-end complained about the facility's presence in their midst and that they weren't given sufficient advance warning.

Ford was quoted as saying the home should be relocated.

"You’ve ruined the community," Ford reportedly told the facility's staff.

"You can't destroy a community like this. People have worked 30 years for their home...My heart goes out to kids with autism. But no one told me they’d be leaving the house. If it comes down to it, I'll buy the house myself and resell it."

"Anyone who wants to criticize, I'd be more than happy to take their address and we'll put the house right next door to them and see how they like it."

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

sorry I do'n't vote for who has the best ME ME LOOK AT ME BBQ - nor do I vote for the most hockey teams someone bought shirts for - slogans and this type of thing are what you vote for.

Tell me what he has done for the kids in his neighbourhood that shoot up the city every night it seems :dunno:   since he has been doing it for decades :dunno: 

Autism :dunno:  How fast we forget what DOUCHE DOUG can say about people - he has zero interest in helping kids or anyone really but himself, if his sheep cheer his words goal is completed 

The paper reported that some residents in Toronto's west-end complained about the facility's presence in their midst and that they weren't given sufficient advance warning.

Ford was quoted as saying the home should be relocated.

"You’ve ruined the community," Ford reportedly told the facility's staff.

"You can't destroy a community like this. People have worked 30 years for their home...My heart goes out to kids with autism. But no one told me they’d be leaving the house. If it comes down to it, I'll buy the house myself and resell it."

"Anyone who wants to criticize, I'd be more than happy to take their address and we'll put the house right next door to them and see how they like it."

So you wouldnt mind a group home relocating next door to your house?

Or a safe injection site?

Or a half way house for sex offenders?

I guess we have a solution for where the Barrie safe injection/homeless shelter should be.

51 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I guess we have a solution for where the Barrie safe injection/homeless shelter should be.

Yup.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Ya a center for Autistic kids is helping out youth -- you made the point I refuted it 

Since Etobicoke is kind of a shit hole in so many areas, this is where you put shelters and such - you don't put a safe injection site where there isn't attics shooting up......

A homeless shelter is put where homeless people are situated 

anyway :lol:  DOUG FOR THE KIDS :lol:  

17 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

On your bold, principals know if the marks are dropping due to a bad teacher, the problem is getting rid of said teacher.  You should know this.

Same for any union job really....protects the underachievers from the real world....

Are kids no longer held back in school i.e. FAIL a grade like they used too, nor is there the classes for the kids that need the "extra" help, like there used to be? Is this a plus or minus in today and perhaps part of the reason....too much "equality" going on & blame the school/teacher instead of the parenting :dunno:

Edited by Stoney

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

> ???? He didn't do shit 

The WSIB said it has eliminated its unfunded liability nearly 10 years ahead of its legislated schedule.

sorry to burst your oneway bubble 

He has managed to take 2080$ away from workers - Doug NOT FOR THE PEOPLE - 8 grand over his term SWEET DEAL 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

> ???? He didn't do shit 

The WSIB said it has eliminated its unfunded liability nearly 10 years ahead of its legislated schedule.

sorry to burst your oneway bubble 

He has managed to take 2080$ away from workers - Doug NOT FOR THE PEOPLE - 8 grand over his term SWEET DEAL 

What do you mean?  He is giving it back to the employers as he should.  Its really a no brainer.  The Tards and NDP would have found other ways to spend it.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What do you mean?  He is giving it back to the employers as he should.  Its really a no brainer.  The Tards and NDP would have found other ways to spend it.

:lol:  no it was going to happen regardless of the controlling party  

Its not an option to KEEP THE MONEY - But losers do take credit for things they had nothing to do with 

Good for them getting their bills paid early - good for business to save a few dollars 

Doug even bigger douche today then yesterday taking credit for this as a promise kept :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  no it was going to happen regardless of the controlling party  

Its not an option to KEEP THE MONEY - But losers do take credit for things they had nothing to do with 

Good for them getting their bills paid early - good for business to save a few dollars 

Doug even bigger douche today then yesterday taking credit for this as a promise kept :lol: 

It would take someone with no brain to see it any other way.  

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

we need to keep a tally on the number of Protests under Dougie 

atleast a dozen so far 

Is that because he is doing what needs to be done with a debt/deficite/have not stricton province vs. handing money out left, right and center that clearly is not there to give:dunno:

47 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Is that because he is doing what needs to be done with a debt/deficite/have not stricton province vs. handing money out left, right and center that clearly is not there to give:dunno:

so a tax break isn't possible :dunno:  :lol:  

Savings?  what savings are you speaking of?

????? guess you have seen the protests yet.....  SEX ED ?

cancelling cap n trade?  costing us a few billion so far :dunno:  he brouke 725 contracts

Try and keep up with the Protests and what its for

Edited by 1trailmaker

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/09/27/premier-doug-ford-ending-drive-clean-plan.html

The brakes are being slammed on the controversial Drive Clean auto emissions plan.

Premier Doug Ford announced Friday that as of April 1, the mandatory program would end for passenger cars and trucks

YEEEEEEEES

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so a tax break isn't possible :dunno:  :lol:  

Savings?  what savings are you speaking of?

????? guess you have seen the protests yet.....  SEX ED ?

cancelling cap n trade?  costing us a few billion so far :dunno:  he brouke 725 contracts

Try and keep up with the Protests and what its for

I am thinking no tax break anytime soon.... lol

Did I mention savings???

Truthfully, no I have seen the protests, I do not focus my time on that stuff, other things to focus my time on....I know this has been noted many times to you, but part of his campaign was the sex ed curriculum & making changes, and guess what, he was voted in, so clearly it was a sore point for many.

There is no doubt there will be collateral damage as result of cancelling things that should never have been entertained in the first place, so blame should fall squarely on the people that put these in place....but such is life, changes need to be made, that again many voted for.

39 minutes ago, Stoney said:

I am thinking no tax break anytime soon.... lol

Did I mention savings???

Truthfully, no I have seen the protests, I do not focus my time on that stuff, other things to focus my time on....I know this has been noted many times to you, but part of his campaign was the sex ed curriculum & making changes, and guess what, he was voted in, so clearly it was a sore point for many.

There is no doubt there will be collateral damage as result of cancelling things that should never have been entertained in the first place, so blame should fall squarely on the people that put these in place....but such is life, changes need to be made, that again many voted for.

I agree he campaigned on SEX-ed it really showed how out of touch with the people he really is - protesting from Students across the province prove this - catering to a few muslims that were upset at Tumpane School is sad really - Even sadder is people here afraid of learning about gays and such 

There will be a tax break - for Business and only them because having the lowest tax in the country isn't good enough I guess.

I can' wait for some savings 

And truthfully full out smoking pot anywhere isn't really the best idea for Ontario but hey Doug said so 

Just now, 04nightfire said:

He probably looked up your bday and that's why he went with April 1

I am sure he did :lol:    I know its the beginning of the new budget year

Oh well time to start clearing the service lights, keep reading until all but the one reading is good - has worked for years 

small leak detected is bullshit 

• Like 1

On September 26, 2018 at 1:49 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Amazing how the 14$ an hour was going to kill Ontario but ended up with record employment :dunno:  

Great economy

Lots of spending

Go Doug Go take it all away 

Lost 81 thousand jobs last month remember :flush: all that weed has sure given you sever brain damage