*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is correct, when a child has 2 dads or 2 moms they shouldn't have to feel out of place......  In your world we would make fun of that child 

This isn't 1970 anymore 

So if something happened to you and your wife, would you be ok with your kids being raised by two dads?  Be honest, you can assume my answer.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So if something happened to you and your wife, would you be ok with your kids being raised by two dads?  Be honest, you can assume my answer.

dumb

Are you trying to rid the world of GAYS?  good luck 

Your child is GAY do you disown him/her?  be honest 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dumb

No I wouldn't disown him, I'd blame his mom's side of the family though.:lol:

Difference between being gay and playing house.  Those kids turn out just swell.

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

dumb

Real easy answer when it doesn't affect you.  

Fail you can argue all you want just like the little puppet you are.  

It’s all a distraction from the dismal job of Kathleen Wynne Liberals decimation of out education system.   Kids are illiterate, cannot spell, and cannot add or subtract.   But let’s teach them how important LQBTQ is.

I would much much rather teachers focus on English, spelling, math and Canadian history and leave the sex Ed to parents   

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

It’s all a distraction from the dismal job of Kathleen Wynne Liberals decimation of out education system.   Kids are illiterate, cannot spell, and cannot add or subtract.   But let’s teach them how important LQBTQ is.

I would much much rather teachers focus on English, spelling, math and Canadian history and leave the sex Ed to parents   

Totally agree ! Maybe we should be teaching then how to properly shoot drugs aswell !  The health class I had in the 90 was fine and covered the basics of the human body and gays dick is the straight dick and same goes for the female parts it should be and is the parents job to cover the rest 

23 minutes ago, Garrettv said:

Totally agree ! Maybe we should be teaching then how to properly shoot drugs aswell !  The health class I had in the 90 was fine and covered the basics of the human body and gays dick is the straight dick and same goes for the female parts it should be and is the parents job to cover the rest 

Lets not forget, if you don't like your god given gender we can magically change it.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

you have some serious issues you should deal with.

Sex Ed has been in our schools since the 60's - its approx 20 minutes a week so stop with ITS KILL MATH MARKS bullshit.  Doug is going to rewrite it, so I assume you are all good with what ever he says right?  You sound like a child.

Kids are not failing Math anymore than they used too give you head a shake.  Back in your day they never had a provincial test but I can assure you students today know 10 times what your generation did at their age......

I can make a test no one can pass, so what is the point :dunno:   Provincial testing (harris attack on teacher nothing more) needs to go, not sex ed 

You are the reason we don't  have discipline in schools today - 

The idea that Doug Ford grade 12 education (5 years to pass)  is going to solve the Math issue is a fucking joke to say the least 

Dont forget CUTS ARE COMING across the board since the Liberals had more debt than expected according to the new government :lol:   

Never heard that before :lol:  kind of like Harper 10 billion in deferred deficits he gave to Trudeau -  oh wait that never happened the new government lied :lol: 

Cuts will be to services and bonus cuts to income taxes for the wealthy -  watch you heard it here first

This is going to be much worse than Harris years I can see it coming 

Edited by 1trailmaker

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you have some serious issues you should deal with.

Sex Ed has been in our schools since the 60's - its approx 20 minutes a week so stop with ITS KILL MATH MARKS bullshit.  Doug is going to rewrite it, so I assume you are all good with what ever he says right?  You sound like a child.

Kids are not failing Math anymore than they used too give you head a shake.  Back in your day they never had a provincial test but I can assure you students today know 10 times what your generation did at their age......

I can make a test no one can pass, so what is the point :dunno:   Provincial testing (harris attack on teacher nothing more) needs to go, not sex ed 

You are the reason we don't  have discipline in schools today - 

The idea that Doug Ford grade 12 education (5 years to pass)  is going to solve the Math issue is a fucking joke to say the least 

You cant seriously believe what you type.  No one is that ignorant or stupid to ignore the facts.

The satndardized math testing brought in by Harris has not changed.  But more kids are now failing math and getting poor scores on the standardized testing.  

Whats changed?  

The new math has changed.  And it does not make sense.  Kids are failing.

What was wrong with the old math we learned as kids?  Multiplication tables.  Simple problem solving?  Nothing but Kathleen Wynne had to revamp education to leave her mark on it as she came from school board.

And the government wants to dumb down society!

The teachers need to get back to the basics of teaching.  Spelling words.  Multiplication tables.  English!  The core subjects.

24 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You cant seriously believe what you type.  No one is that ignorant or stupid to ignore the facts.

The satndardized math testing brought in by Harris has not changed.  But more kids are now failing math and getting poor scores on the standardized testing.  

Whats changed?  

The new math has changed.  And it does not make sense.  Kids are failing.

What was wrong with the old math we learned as kids?  Multiplication tables.  Simple problem solving?  Nothing but Kathleen Wynne had to revamp education to leave her mark on it as she came from school board.

And the government wants to dumb down society!

The teachers need to get back to the basics of teaching.  Spelling words.  Multiplication tables.  English!  The core subjects.

I think you need to look into this more than a slogan from DougieSloganMan 

I refer you too 1998-2003 for grade 3 and 6 testing -   please tell me how kids today are far worse off 

wow

http://www.ontla.on.ca/library/repository/mon/5000/10309240.pdf

low scores are not new actually far from it 

The electricity around this premier at his annual event was off-the-charts huge. Thousands upon thousands piled into the Veneto Centre, at 7465 Kipling Ave. in Woodbridge, to not just hear the premier speak, but just to get a look at him — get a picture or a selfie

Although Ford downplayed his own role in the political frenzy he’s experiencing, in a way, he said he’s not surprised that his style of governing has caught on because he saw it before with his brother Rob’s success.

When will you guys complain about selfies?  oh wait you only do that for Trudeau.  With Doug there is love in the air :lol: 

Campaign style speech is all he knows - and the minions eat it up 

LOCK HER UP 

30 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The electricity around this premier at his annual event was off-the-charts huge. Thousands upon thousands piled into the Veneto Centre, at 7465 Kipling Ave. in Woodbridge, to not just hear the premier speak, but just to get a look at him — get a picture or a selfie

Although Ford downplayed his own role in the political frenzy he’s experiencing, in a way, he said he’s not surprised that his style of governing has caught on because he saw it before with his brother Rob’s success.

When will you guys complain about selfies?  oh wait you only do that for Trudeau.  With Doug there is love in the air :lol: 

LOCK HER UP 

Poor Fail,

His hero Justin will soon be a nightmare of the past.

Fail, be careful out there Dougie is coming.

Just now, Sksman said:

Poor Fail,

His hero Justin will soon be a nightmare of the past.

Fail, be careful out there Dougie is coming.

I am okay with Trudeau winning again next year - I was also okay with Wynne getting the boot (4 years over due) - I am not okay with Doug Ford for anything.

You are okay with a good slogan to vote for, that is all it takes 

Andrew has some good ones 

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

LOCK HER UP 

You're just butthurt Doug is the new selfie kingpin.

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I am okay with Trudeau winning again next year - I was also okay with Wynne getting the boot (4 years over due) - I am not okay with Doug Ford for anything.

You are okay with a good slogan to vote for, that is all it takes 

Andrew has some good ones 

Failmaker the puppet!  Just like your Union wants you to believe.

Distract from the true issues.  

When Doug Ford says anything its slogan and all bad.

Your hero Justin says anything and you think its gospel and swoon over it.  And when Justin poses for a selfie you get all wobbly kneed and excited like a 13 year old teenie bopper.

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Failmaker the puppet!  Just like your Union wants you to believe.

Distract from the true issues.  

When Doug Ford says anything its slogan and all bad.

Your hero Justin says anything and you think its gospel and swoon over it.  And when Justin poses for a selfie you get all wobbly kneed and excited like a 13 year old teenie bopper.

Hallway Health Care

TAX TAX TAX SPEND SPEND SPEND

Buck a Beer

Ontario Open for Business

FORD NATION

FORD FEST

The above does nothing for Ontario as you need a plan and not just hot air.  

Its actually sad what all you have become here

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Hallway Health Care

TAX TAX TAX SPEND SPEND SPEND

Buck a Beer

Ontario Open for Business

FORD NATION

FORD FEST

The above does nothing for Ontario as you need a plan and not just hot air.  

Its actually sad what all you have become here

15 billion deficit helps Ontario how?

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

15 billion deficit helps Ontario how?

I call that bullsiht from DOUG's gang - This action will lead to his cuts he promised not to do, its that simple.

10 billion Harper deficit :dunno: 

creative book keeping can go either way depending on the results you chose to get - you should be more than aware of this being big business yourself 

Ontario has only had 5 balanced budgets in 60 years 4 liberals and 1 mike harris deferred budget

Either way I was glad to get rid of Wynne so what is your point?  I hope the PC's in Ontario manage 1 balanced budget it will be the first time

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I call that bullsiht from DOUG's gang - This action will lead to his cuts he promised not to do, its that simple.

creative book keeping can go either way depending on the results you chose to get - you should be more than aware of this being big business yourself 

Ontario has only had 5 balanced budgets in 60 years 4 liberals and 1 mike harris deferred budget

Either way I was glad to get rid of Wynne so what is your point?  I hope the PC's in Ontario manage 1 balanced budget it will be the first time

No, FAO said back in May it was over 12 billion.  You just choose not to listen.

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Oh and your boy Trudeau will add more debt than Harper without having a brutal recession.

On 9/22/2018 at 9:53 AM, 1trailmaker said:

It taught them that when the GUY sas you can't get pregnant so its okay - that its not okay and has it consequences.... It does not tell a person how to do anything.

YOU ARE ANOTHER ONE THAT NEVER READ A WORD OF THE DOC.   SO SAD JUST FOLLOW DOUG, HIS 6 YEAR OLD NEPHEW TOLD HIM HE LEARNED ABOUT SEX...... 

Pong was such a great game

I read the curriculum front to back. I know what it said.