*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 9/19/2018 at 2:27 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Will you SHEEP be present to cheer Dougie as KING :dunno: 

41856627_23842979534610312_5834209207527

Another self absorb Leader just like Trump - me me me me look at me I here look over here me me me 

That's my club I help build...if course I'll be there

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

more Protests this time students for sex-ed province wide 

Students shouldn't have a voice on what they should be taught, they are wrong and Doug will set that straight 

Who do you blame for not being taught this as a child?  Heads should roll.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

more Protests this time students for sex-ed province wide 

Students shouldn't have a voice on what they should be taught, they are wrong and Doug will set that straight 

Since when do gays need to be taught how to do it.  Its not like they can have an unwanted pregnancy.:lol:

Waste of resources.

8 hours ago, snopro31 said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Since when do gays need to be taught how to do it.  Its not like they can have an unwanted pregnancy.:lol:

Waste of resources.

It was an oversexualized agenda based curriculum. Teaching grade 7's about Anal sex is horrible. 

9 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

It was an oversexualized agenda based curriculum. Teaching grade 7's about Anal sex is horrible. 

It taught them that when the GUY sas you can't get pregnant so its okay - that its not okay and has it consequences.... It does not tell a person how to do anything.

YOU ARE ANOTHER ONE THAT NEVER READ A WORD OF THE DOC.   SO SAD JUST FOLLOW DOUG, HIS 6 YEAR OLD NEPHEW TOLD HIM HE LEARNED ABOUT SEX...... 

Pong was such a great game

8 hours ago, snopro31 said:

We were taught GAYS were bad abnormal people - I think that was wrong, how about you?  

JUST SAY NO

Don't tell them about sex so they won't do it -  this is the best ARCHIE BUNKER 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

We were taught GAYS were bad abnormal people - I think that was wrong, how about you?  

JUST SAY NO

Don't tell them about sex so they won't do it -  this is the best ARCHIE BUNKER 

We were taught gays are not normal.  Something fucked up along the way.   How is that wrong?  

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:dunno:  DOUG said we can not teach this, no sextexting,  no equality,  if you do you will be fired 

WOW 

Its not just about sexting.  The internet is forever, one needs to watch what they do online.  Even on FS.:lol:

this is a DOUG BIG WIN 

Candidate Ballot 1 Ballot 2 Ballot 3
Name Votes Points Votes Change Points Change Votes Change Points Change
Christine Elliott 23,237
36.28%
34.13%
37.99%
1.71%
35.82%
1.69%
51.74%
13.75%
49.38%
13.56%
Doug Ford 20,363
31.80%
33.35%
43.77%
46.08%
12.73%
48.26%
4.49%
50.62%
4.54%

Good thing actual votes didn't count 

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Its not just about sexting.  The internet is forever, one needs to watch what they do online.  Even on FS.:lol:

you aer not allowed to speak of this, don't ever do it again DOUG HAS SPOKEN..... You will only speak of 1998 there is no internet involved. 

A 11 year old girl that has gotten her period should not be aware of sex and its consequences 

so sad AC to be so sheltered 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

you aer not allowed to speak of this, don't ever do it again DOUG HAS SPOKEN..... You will only speak of 1998 there is no internet involved. 

A 11 year old girl that has gotten her period should not be aware of sex and its consequences 

so sad AC to be so sheltered 

Oh no society is lost.  Lets learn about gay sex.  How does that help the little girl?  

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We were taught gays are not normal.  Something fucked up along the way.   How is that wrong?  

They aren't normal....you ask any gay person if they'd rather be straight...

Thats why so many of them off themselves.

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

They aren't normal....you ask any gay person if they'd rather be straight...

Thats why so many of them off themselves.

If you really liked FAT CHICKS and were attracted to only that, if I asked wouldn't you rather have a thin chick his answer would be NO

You can't help what you are attracted too - so for this person its completely normal 

Educate yourself on the subject - oh wait you are denying any education on this topic I forgot 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you really liked FAT CHICKS and were attracted to only that, if I asked wouldn't you rather have a thin chick his answer would be NO

You can't help what you are attracted too - so for this person its completely normal 

Educate yourself on the subject - oh wait you are denying any education on this topic I forgot 

:lol:

Im not disagreeing with you...but good job twisting what I said. Smh.

57 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

? GAY SEX please give me the page number this is on - I have read it so I will wait for you answer 

Lets learn about all the different gender types.  What are we up to now 100?  Soon we'll need more than a byte to store that.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lets learn about all the different gender types.  What are we up to now 100?  Soon we'll need more than a byte to store that.

That is correct, when a child has 2 dads or 2 moms they shouldn't have to feel out of place......  In your world we would make fun of that child 

This isn't 1970 anymore