*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug and Rob left Toronto in a mess all created by themselves.  Now he is continuing the chaos as PREMIER OF TORONTO

Doug is very consistent except when it comes to THE COURTS then he is flip flop 

WRONG AGAIN FAIL :wrong: about everything like always, fucking brain dead hack :guzzle: 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Deserving

Doug is still a douche with a hard on for Toronto  

Typical response from the government tit sucking worker who cries anytime anyone tries to clean up government waste!

Take the warning Fail.  Ford looking for those who are internet trolls on government time.

And he might know a few sledders!

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Typical response from the government tit sucking worker who cries anytime anyone tries to clean up government waste!

Take the warning Fail.  Ford looking for those who are internet trolls on government time.

And he might know a few sledders!

:lol:  go dougie 

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Will you SHEEP be present to cheer Dougie as KING :dunno: 

41856627_23842979534610312_5834209207527

Another self absorb Leader just like Trump - me me me me look at me I here look over here me me me 

You going?  It's free.

Probably bigger than Chin Picnic.:lol:

Edited by ArcticCrusher

Let’s hope it gets to the correct price of 40 cents per litre.  After all we only have another 1000 years of fuel left....image how the economy would explode at 50 cent per litre......failtard says make it 2 bucks per litre....everyone will buy...lol complete idiot 

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

so fight against legalization of pot :dunno:  

Your anal buddy Justine spent 2 years on pot...go Justine.....Doug, one month on buck a beer.....Doug wins on that......don’t worry your Justine will get his way with pot as you want...I don’t disagree, legalize pot, it is the way forward, lung cancer, addiction, counciling, impaired driving, and the rest will follow....it is all about tax dollars!,,,,,,,,,bring it on, but please reduce my 10k a year land tax...... I’m tired of supporting Failtard users

Edited by Poncho

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Your anal buddy Justine spent 2 years on pot...go Justine.....Doug, one month on buck a beer.....Doug wins on that......don’t worry your Justine will get his way with pot as you want...I don’t disagree, legalize pot, it is the way forward, lung cancer, addiction, counciling, impaired driving, and the rest will follow....it is all about tax dollars!,,,,,,,,,bring it on, but please reduce my 10k a year land tax...... I’m tired of supporting Failtard users

Where are you paying 10k in taxes? I am assuming outside of Toronto - what liberal tard things are your property tax dollars going too?  I would like to  hear

Buck a Beer is here 

giphy-downsized-large.gif