*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

That can be taken up  in due time, not a couple weeks of Doug Ford agenda of sorrow.  He'll show Toronto for not voting him in.....

The Fucking over of people is just beginning - next is to scrap the wage increase for January more money out the pockets of people that need it.

Can't wait for the relief  

Almost 50 councilors, come on.  I really don't care much about TO, but give it a rest.

24 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Almost 50 councilors, come on.  I really don't care much about TO, but give it a rest.

The ratio in Toronto is higher than the average in Ontario -  Its about Doug getting revenge 

I don't think 40k-60k people per a councilor is over the top, 110k is not effective

7 councilors in Cochrane where has 6000 people :dunno:  Same goes for most towns across Ontario 

Doug has a vendetta going 

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The ratio in Toronto is higher than the average in Ontario -  Its about Doug getting revenge 

I don't think 40k-60k people per a councilor is over the top, 110k is not effective

7 councilors in Cochrane where has 6000 people :dunno:  Same goes for most towns across Ontario 

Doug has a vendetta going 

OK, but who the fuck calls on a councilor?  Have you ever?

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

OK, but who the fuck calls on a councilor?  Have you ever?

02sled and rvernd types, but really in Toronto the calls are numerous - not so much in rural.  

I want a stop sign

I want a crosswalk

I want people to slow down

My cat is missing

The idea is to get away from dictatorship not head for it.... Doug's plan of right wing wacks running Toronto might backfire into 25 left wing wackos.

My buddy is running in Barrie this year

Edited by 1trailmaker

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

02sled and rvernd types, but really in Toronto the calls are numerous - not so much in rural.  

I want a stop sign

I want a crosswalk

My cat is missing

The idea is to get away from dictatorship not head for it.... Doug's plan of right wing wacks running Toronto might backfire into 25 left wing wackos.

Los Angels has 15 you're an idiot most towns like Chocrane it's a part time thing they meet one a month :guzzle: Nothing works in Toronto it's a disfunctional joke it needs to change and now it's happening :finger3:

Edited by Momorider
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Momorider said:

Los Angels has 15 you're an idiot most towns like Chocrane it's a part time thing they meet one a month :guzzle: Nothing works in Toronto it's a disfunctional joke it needs to change and not it's happening :finger3:

NoNothingMoMo and each councilor has 19 staffers FORD forgot to mention that so really they have 10 times the staff running LA 

They are also paid 214k a year - are you suggesting we follow this too?  what a dummy

get the facts and come back

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

NoNothingMoMo and each councilor has 19 staffers FORD forgot to mention that so really they have 10 times the staff running LA 

They are also paid 214k a year - are you suggesting we follow this too?  what a dummy

You have no facts ever WRONG AGAIN FAIL :fuckyou: 

16 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I want a stop sign

I want a crosswalk

My cat is missing

Hey asshole give some examples where I've posted about calling my councillor?

1 minute ago, revrnd said:

You accuse me of doing something & then tell me to relax?

Go fuck yourself!

Having a bad day?  It was a joke not an accusation 

YOU ACCUSED ME OF DOING SOMETHING :lol:  only thing here you done is gave out personal information :dunno:  yet I'm the asshole 

chill out Kris 

Failmaker the typical internet tough guy.  Tough enough to type insults to Doug Ford but i doubt brave enough to say them to his face.

As for Doug Ford just because you dont like his plan doesnt mean its bad.  Or that he has no plan.

His plan is to can your useless ass and many others.  Instaed of posting on here all day you should be tiddying up your resume!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I want a stop sign

I want a crosswalk

My cat is missing

Yah, who doesn't want to be on the dole.

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:54 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Its a FORD estimate of 25mil  over 4 years dummy and a high one at that.....

not sure how you thought a councilor gets a million each   :dunno:  

million homes and businesses you do the math 

Your stupidity continues.... calculate in the office space, the staff, the benefits, their misc. expenses. Their salary is $115K a year alone. I'd ask you to do the math but you would run out of fingers and toes.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 1:30 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug SloganMan Winning again - Silence is golden 

In sobering news for rookie Premier Doug Ford, Ontario lost more than 80,000 jobs last month — the equivalent of the population of Peterborough.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/09/07/in-sobering-news-for-the-ford-government-ontario-lost-80000-jobs-in-august.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=1:00pm&utm_campaign_id=OntarioNews&utm_content=SoberingNewsFordGovernmentLostJobs

Wynne's Fault :lol:  

Of course it is... How many months has Doug had to fix the royal screwed up mess that Wynnebag created over the last 15 years.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 3:21 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Also add in Ontario was top 3 North American places for foreign investment -  But we are now OPEN FOR BUSINESS  (huge grin)  :lol:  unlike the closed prior to SloganManDoug 

Once again the CEO of RBC didn't get your memo Fail telling him that he is wrong and you know better on foreign investment

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/investment-outflow-from-canada-already-underway-in-real-time-rbc-head

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 7:48 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Donny's job growth is slower of all obama years :dunno:  

When USA was bringing unemployment from 10% down to 5% while Canada (harper) boosted a 8% employment rate that didn't really change more than a few tenths - I heard nothing about it.

Today we are still in the lowest unemployed years in decades   - your answer is BAD 

this is how you oneway thinks 

What is Doug doing?  Buck a Beer and sex-ed denial 

US economy is on fire Fail... I haven't been here much because I'm busy working for customers IN THE US who all say they are doing better than they have in years and now have money to spend on upgrades

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Premier of Toronto drew "crickets" in defense - what a useless SLOGANMAN who has zero to offer.

We campaigned on this topic - NO YOU DID NOT

Buck-a-Beer is here folks something you have all waited for.

6. “Crickets”

“If there was a concern about the large size of some of the City’s wards (by my count, six wards had populations ranging from 70,000 to 97,000) why not deal with these six wards specifically? Why impose a solution (increasing all ward sizes to 111,000) that is far worse, in terms of achieving effective representation, than the original problem? And, again, why do so in the middle of the City’s election?

The only ones upset about the reduction of the number of councillors are the councillors about to lose their sweetheart do little jobs for $115K a year. They may actually have to work for a living.

There is something fundamentally wrong with a system that would allow one appointed judge UNDER THE LIBERAL REIGN to overturn a law which is passed by the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE

20 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

That can be taken up  in due time, not a couple weeks of Doug Ford agenda of sorrow.  He'll show Toronto for not voting him in.....

The Fucking over of people is just beginning - next is to scrap the wage increase for January more money out the pockets of people that need it.

Can't wait for the relief  

AGAIN... the only people upset about the reduction in councillors are the councillors who won't have a job.

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

London England has 33 with a population of 8.7M - Los Angeles 13M with The council composed of fifteen members New York has 51 but a population of 8.5M

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

More hallucinations from the fogged head of Fail... LA councillors are paid $184K not your imaginary $214K but what else is new.

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I want a stop sign

I want a crosswalk

My cat is missing

.... show me where I have ever and I mean ever called my City Councillor. Damn your imagination never slows down does it.

Of course a buddy of yours would be looking for a cushy feed at the government trough....

24 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I want to buy Dougie a beer!

Heck... I'd buy him a whole keg....

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Your stupidity continues.... calculate in the office space, the staff, the benefits, their misc. expenses. Their salary is $115K a year alone. I'd ask you to do the math but you would run out of fingers and toes.

Of course it is... How many months has Doug had to fix the royal screwed up mess that Wynnebag created over the last 15 years.

Once again the CEO of RBC didn't get your memo Fail telling him that he is wrong and you know better on foreign investment

https://business.financialpost.com/news/economy/investment-outflow-from-canada-already-underway-in-real-time-rbc-head

US economy is on fire Fail... I haven't been here much because I'm busy working for customers IN THE US who all say they are doing better than they have in years and now have money to spend on upgrades

The only ones upset about the reduction of the number of councillors are the councillors about to lose their sweetheart do little jobs for $115K a year. They may actually have to work for a living.

There is something fundamentally wrong with a system that would allow one appointed judge UNDER THE LIBERAL REIGN to overturn a law which is passed by the DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE

AGAIN... the only people upset about the reduction in councillors are the councillors who won't have a job.

How are you liking the exchange?  About the only positive JT has done to date.:lol:

16 hours ago, Poncho said:

Go Doug.....finally a real leader!  Why when the left lose they cry like babies. Go Doug let’s get to a real number of true leaders....not 47 but 25....

HOw is this about the LEFT?  The Mayor is RIGHT so I don't get your point here.

By the way LEADER and DICTATOR is two different things, DOUG is the latter

KING FORD shows no class what so ever - He will know over rule everything as  quoted 

The way you ONEWAYs cheer dictatorship and I WILL DO WHAT I WANT is amazing.   Doug has opened the door for all future leaders of ONtario to wipe and obection off the table.

As one of Ford’s first orders of business, the Progressive Conservative government revoked the regulations that underpinned cap and trade — later tabling legislation to repeal it entirely — and cancelled 758 green energy contracts.

Federal Environment and Climate Change Minister Catherine McKenna announced on July 3 that the government would review $420 million in transfer payments earmarked for Ontario that it was previously eligible for through participating in the carbon sharing market.

“It’s just unfortunate that you have the Ontario government spending a lot of taxpayers’ money – and it seems most of their time – on environmental issues, fighting lawsuits, as opposed to protecting the environment and being serious about tackling climate change,” McKenna told National Observer in an interview.

bye bye to almost half billion dollars - GO DOUG GO keep spending money on yourself and agenda