*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 11:43 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Don't care either way, Ontario is being Sued is all that was stated.....

Ontario open for business, we make a contract and break it at will - great selling feature 

Can't wait for relief to come

Do you have the slightest idea of what a contract is? Probably not. It was a provincially funded policy program. Not a contract with signatures between buyer and the province. The program is being discontinued simple as that. There is a deadline for delivery of dealer purchased vehicles.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 12:05 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Premier of Toronto says council meeting August 20th must include money for gun violence :lol:  

give it a rest Doug you are not the Mayor 

what a fuck wad do nothing and pass the buck 

Freedomsledder backs the Premier of Toronto 100%  NoPlanSloganMan 

More stupidity from Fail. The message is that he is looking for the city to contribute proportionately to the significant additional funding the province is providing for policing.

On ‎8‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 4:40 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Bold - yes so his buddies can be appointed - that was a stab at Patrick Brown who was running 

Savings = zero on that one

You sure are an easy buy :lol:   I will never support Doug Ford but will the party from time to time 

So far he will save me 1.45 like I said can't wait for relief to come - Buck a Beer does nothing for me - Toronto council doesn't nothing for 12 million Ontario people.

Good times coming 

He's saving me money on my property taxes since Toronto council will cost less and he's saving me money on my natural gas bill. He's saving me money by getting rid of carbon tax. I'm glad your pockets are bottomless.

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Do you have the slightest idea of what a contract is? Probably not. It was a provincially funded policy program. Not a contract with signatures between buyer and the province. The program is being discontinued simple as that. There is a deadline for delivery of dealer purchased vehicles.

More stupidity from Fail. The message is that he is looking for the city to contribute proportionately to the significant additional funding the province is providing for policing.

He's saving me money on my property taxes since Toronto council will cost less and he's saving me money on my natural gas bill. He's saving me money by getting rid of carbon tax. I'm glad your pockets are bottomless.

Dude they broke over 100 contracted services with Cap n Trade cancellation = get with the program its has nothing to do with rebates 

2 :lol: 

3 = NO HE IS NOT on average 30 cents a month if you don't include your next increase -  IT IS NOTHING MORE THEN PREMEIR OF TORONTO PAYING I TOLD YOU SO GAMES - FUCKING SAD FOR ONTARIO -  12 million don't see any savings 

sure missed your stupid replies that are not correct in the least 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dude they broke over 100 contracted services with Cap n Trade cancellation = get with the program its has nothing to do with rebates 

2 :lol: 

3 = NO HE IS NOT on average 30 cents a month if you don't include your next increase -  IT IS NOTHING MORE THEN PREMEIR OF TORONTO PAYING I TOLD YOU SO GAMES - FUCKING SAD FOR ONTARIO -  12 million don't see any savings 

sure missed your stupid replies that are not correct in the least 

Fail your comprehension levels are still severely lacking. Try and I do mean try since it's really tough for you to stay on topic. You talked about THE PROVINCE BREAKING CONTRACTS in reference to cancelling a rebate incentive program to buy electric cars and Tesla suing the province. Now you flip flop to contracted services for Cap & Trade. You really can't follow the bouncing ball can you. :nuts:

I don't miss your stupidity. I do miss the laughs I get from you trying to convince people you have an IQ that is measurable.

Only a suck on the tit of government hack like you would dismiss savings of $25M annually as nothing. Pay attention hack... the anticipated savings are a conservative estimate at $25M annually not the $12M number you pulled from thin air like so many other things that come from your imagination.

Nice to know you're still batting 0.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

Fail your comprehension levels are still severely lacking. Try and I do mean try since it's really tough for you to stay on topic. You talked about THE PROVINCE BREAKING CONTRACTS in reference to cancelling a rebate incentive program to buy electric cars and Tesla suing the province. Now you flip flop to contracted services for Cap & Trade. You really can't follow the bouncing ball can you. :nuts:

I don't miss your stupidity. I do miss the laughs I get from you trying to convince people you have an IQ that is measurable.

Only a suck on the tit of government hack like you would dismiss savings of $25M annually as nothing. Pay attention hack... the anticipated savings are a conservative estimate at $25M annually not the $12M number you pulled from thin air like so many other things that come from your imagination.

Nice to know you're still batting 0.

Its a FORD estimate of 25mil  over 4 years dummy and a high one at that.....

not sure how you thought a councilor gets a million each   :dunno:  

million homes and businesses you do the math 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Doug SloganMan Winning again - Silence is golden 

In sobering news for rookie Premier Doug Ford, Ontario lost more than 80,000 jobs last month — the equivalent of the population of Peterborough.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/09/07/in-sobering-news-for-the-ford-government-ontario-lost-80000-jobs-in-august.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=1:00pm&utm_campaign_id=OntarioNews&utm_content=SoberingNewsFordGovernmentLostJobs

Wynne's Fault :lol:  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug SloganMan Winning again - Silence is golden 

In sobering news for rookie Premier Doug Ford, Ontario lost more than 80,000 jobs last month — the equivalent of the population of Peterborough.

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/09/07/in-sobering-news-for-the-ford-government-ontario-lost-80000-jobs-in-august.html?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=SocialMedia&utm_campaign=1:00pm&utm_campaign_id=OntarioNews&utm_content=SoberingNewsFordGovernmentLostJobs

Wynne's Fault :lol:  

Of course its Wynnebags fault.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course its Wynnebags fault.

:lol:  Yes she only had the lowest unemployment in Canada ( still is)  and lowest in 25 years.

Of course we (meaning ME) knows this is due to end of summer jobs - but sure is fun either way.  

Ontario is Open for Business :lol:  there isn't a contract we will keep 

Buck - A- Beer isn't working :lol:  but its finally here what we all have been waiting for :lol: 

Move on to next Slogan - Hallway Health Care - NoPlanDoug has the best Slogans 

Watching the news tonight & there was a segment about the Green Party's convention. Their single seat victory was described as 'huge'. Also I've seen sound bites from their leader, but the media is ignoring the Liberals even though they have a few more seats.

Maybe the Greens will beat Rob & the PCs in 2022?

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Yes she only had the lowest unemployment in Canada ( still is)  and lowest in 25 years.

Of course we (meaning ME) knows this is due to end of summer jobs - but sure is fun either way.  

Ontario is Open for Business :lol:  there isn't a contract we will keep 

Buck - A- Beer isn't working :lol:  but its finally here what we all have been waiting for :lol: 

Move on to next Slogan - Hallway Health Care - NoPlanDoug has the best Slogans 

So far in 2018 Canada has lost 15000 jobs.  Compare that to usa.

50 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So far in 2018 Canada has lost 15000 jobs.  Compare that to usa.

Donny's job growth is slower of all obama years :dunno:  

When USA was bringing unemployment from 10% down to 5% while Canada (harper) boosted a 8% employment rate that didn't really change more than a few tenths - I heard nothing about it.

Today we are still in the lowest unemployed years in decades   - your answer is BAD 

this is how you oneway thinks 

What is Doug doing?  Buck a Beer and sex-ed denial 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Donny's job growth is slower of all obama years :dunno:  

When USA was bringing unemployment from 10% down to 5% while Canada (harper) boosted a 8% employment rate that didn't really change more than a few tenths - I heard nothing about it.

Today we are still in the lowest unemployed years in decades   - your answer is BAD 

this is how you oneway thinks 

What is Doug doing?  Buck a Beer and sex-ed denial 

USA is booming Fail with real jobs and strong economic growth.  Haven't seen like this in 20 years.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

USA is booming Fail with real jobs and strong economic growth.  Haven't seen like this in 20 years.

been booming right past us for a long time now, why all of a sudden does it matter to you?  

real jobs :lol:  is funny - I have no doubt the USA is growing in today's great economy.....

With Ontario now chasing Jobs away, this isn't helping :lol: 

We all know Donny didn't do that, nor is Trudeau - stop it ONEWAY its getting sad 

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

been booming right past us for a long time now, why all of a sudden does it matter to you?  

real jobs :lol:  is funny - I have no doubt the USA is growing in today's great economy.....

With Ontario now chasing Jobs away, this isn't helping :lol: 

We all know Donny didn't do that, nor is Trudeau - stop it ONEWAY its getting sad 

There's a difference between cruising along and being in overdrive.  Then again you wouldn't notice.  Expansion/recession, its all the same.:lol:

Premier of Toronto looses again - SloganMan to speak at noon about how unfair he is treated :lol:  

Doug should do the right thing and lay off the dictatorship of a sore loser and just make it 2022 to reduce the council like he should have in the first place.

Buck-a-Beer is here we all have waited for this moment 

“The province,” Superior Court Justice Edward Belobaba wrote, “clearly crossed a line” when it suddenly introduced legislation cutting the number of wards to 25 from 47 in the middle of an election. He called the matter before him “unprecedented.”

Saying the legislation’s cut to council “substantially interfered with both the candidate’s and the voter’s right to freedom of expression” guaranteed by the Charter, the judge ordered an election continue on the basis of 47 wards, returning to a state before Bill 5, the Better Local Government Act, was tabled.

The judge also called the legislation “unconstitutional.”

Premier of Toronto drew "crickets" in defense - what a useless SLOGANMAN who has zero to offer.

We campaigned on this topic - NO YOU DID NOT

Buck-a-Beer is here folks something you have all waited for.

6. “Crickets”

“If there was a concern about the large size of some of the City’s wards (by my count, six wards had populations ranging from 70,000 to 97,000) why not deal with these six wards specifically? Why impose a solution (increasing all ward sizes to 111,000) that is far worse, in terms of achieving effective representation, than the original problem? And, again, why do so in the middle of the City’s election?

Premier of Toronto looses again - SloganMan to speak at noon about how unfair he is treated :lol:  

Doug should do the right thing and lay off the dictatorship of a sore loser and just make it 2022 to reduce the council like he should have in the first place.

“The province,” Superior Court Justice Edward Belobaba wrote, “clearly crossed a line” when it suddenly introduced legislation cutting the number of wards to 25 from 47 in the middle of an election. He called the matter before him “unprecedented.”

Saying the legislation’s cut to council “substantially interfered with both the candidate’s and the voter’s right to freedom of expression” guaranteed by the Charter, the judge ordered an election continue on the basis of 47 wards, returning to a state before Bill 5, the Better Local Government Act, was tabled.

Exactly what do Councillors do?  Same question for the judge.

Ford will get what he wants...

"Premier Doug Ford will invoke notwithstanding clause to reduce size of Toronto city council"

zing

17 minutes ago, steve6 said:

No surprise from a dick head like Doug, the guy is complete douche and bigger than any court, just imagine a Liberal doing this :lol:  

to have it in for Tory and Toronto to take historic steps over this is beyond reason - disturbed 

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Exactly what do Councillors do?  Same question for the judge.

That can be taken up  in due time, not a couple weeks of Doug Ford agenda of sorrow.  He'll show Toronto for not voting him in.....

The Fucking over of people is just beginning - next is to scrap the wage increase for January more money out the pockets of people that need it.

Can't wait for the relief  

“I believe the judge’s decision is deeply concerning and the result is unacceptable to the people of Ontario,” Ford said.

Ford still thinks this is all about Toronto :lol: Not one person except AC and ONEWAYS outside of Toronto gives a rats ass about this decision or Doug's agenda 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

No surprise from a dick head like Doug, the guy is complete douche and bigger than any court, just imagine a Liberal doing this :lol:  

to have it in for Tory and Toronto to take historic steps over this is beyond reason - disturbed 

I love it, fuck the stupid politics of Toronto, they get nothing done and half of them don't even show up most of the time.

7 minutes ago, steve6 said:

I love it, fuck the stupid politics of Toronto, they get nothing done and half of them don't even show up most of the time.

Funny that Ford isn't complaining about the new Ontario ridings added that he won this election with :dunno: 

Its a crook of butt hurt from a fucked up person

You will not see him shrink his chances in Ontario Blue Rural counts ONEWAY 

Have Bill 5 come into effect in 2022, no one would fight it 

Edited by 1trailmaker

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

WRONG AGAIN FAIL is the only one :wrong: again :lol: