*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

59 minutes ago, steve6 said:

A drop from 3% to 1.5% raise is still a savings, don't you learn math? Counselors cost $115,000 a year.. a staffer.. maybe $60,000, back to the math question I just asked, if they let 20 go and only hire 5 at a cheaper salary, is that not a overall savings?

lol its not a savings if it goes up - simple math 

I used Doug's L.A. example of greatness who all laughed at Toronto :lol: 

L.A. councilor makes 242k a year and each have 20 staffers - this is how they manage to only have so few councilors

so city council total is 4 times the size of Toronto 

Either way it will make zero difference in the cost of living in Toronto - the Premier of Toronto isn't helping you save money here.

Buck a Beer 

Why not cut MPP's from Ontario :dunno:  I have a good idea why not - This should have been the first thing said for next election.

The number of Ontario ridings — and MPPs — will grow from 107 to 122 in 2018

Doug is slime, he has proved this while in Toronto - Which Hunt :lol: 

1 hour ago, steve6 said:

The 407 program and Injection sites/Meth clinics should be soon, we can only hope.

1.6 million a year in Toronto just to operate those injection sites.. a person who dies while on welfare/odsb it is limited to the services they receive when they die (meaning no burial stone etc), it wont cost that much for a few extra deaths, plus those druggies will stop being a drain on the system, win win? These injection sites don't help people, they just condone the use of the drugs. No different than basic income pilot, it does not help people get jobs, just allows them to collect extra money while staying at home watching TV.

This problem will not go away, Heroine has been here for decades.  The problem today is fentanyl .

I am not sold on the idea that dead people in public parks is a cost savings.

What can be done to stop this?  I doubt anything will stop it but we can lessen overdosing.  These pop up sites will continue to operate no matter what and these areas with these sites will continue to have drug infested streets...

I think they could chose some better locations foresure 

Steve 6 you are right on.

Fail is just pissed that Doug Ford is proving him wrong and suceeding to do what taxpayers elected him to do.  

And we all know Ford has a plan, Fail just doesnt agree with it so constantly spews his same no plan slogan.  Talk about a slogan man its Failmaker slogan man Steve.

By the way anyone else notice price of gas has dropped?

Didnt Doug Ford campaign on lower gas prices?

Another achievement?

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

So Fail are you denying the price of gas has dropped significantly since Doug Ford took office?

1 hour ago, Bigfish said:

no price drop here. $1.35 yesterday

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

$1.27 in "The Bridge"

SK NO IT HAS NOT baaaa baaaaa He doesn't control prices :lol:  It was 1.19 here before Doug came on board :lol:  

Doug hasn't done anything yet as he is waiting for the right time or his 10 cent a litre will not be noticed and get swallowed up.  similar to the HST on GAS where the price actually dropped the next day 

Edited by 1trailmaker

7 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I paid 126 in Oakville yesterday. I paid $65.00 USD to fill my 120 litre tank a week ago. 

I'm surprised that we haven't been told that we pay higher prices for gas in Canada than the US because our gasoline is of higher quality that the fuel sold in the States.

Edited by revrnd

Some regular wacko ONEWAYs I know were all against the Government (Liberals) from telling our teachers what to teach, today they are 100% fore the government telling Teacher what to not to teach :lol:  

Dictator Doug says "follow my word or pay dearly"  don't mention Transgender ever in class this offends our Muslims family values.

So as we well back 1998 we also welcome back snitch lines from that period of time so you can bash teachers - pretty sad I say 

I am wondering why Premier of Toronto doesn't rewrite the Math curriculum instead of harping on sex-ed which is less then 20 minutes a week.  I assume the Muslims don't care about that :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Some regular wacko ONEWAYs I know were all against the Government (Liberals) from telling our teachers what to teach, today they are 100% fore the government telling Teacher what to not to teach :lol:  

Dictator Doug says "follow my word or pay dearly"  don't mention Transgender ever in class this offends our Muslims family values.

So as we well back 1998 we also welcome back snitch lines from that period of time so you can bash teachers - pretty sad I say 

I am wondering why Premier of Toronto doesn't rewrite the Math curriculum instead of harping on sex-ed which is less then 20 minutes a week.  I assume the Muslims don't care about that :lol: 

Their consultation is expanding to include the entire curriculum including MATH :news: 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Their consultation is expanding to include the entire curriculum including MATH :news: 

:lol:  You know EDUCATORS educate not Politicians right :dunno:  

He won't even get new sex-ed done let alone Math/Science/blah blah what a fucking sheep you are -

I wonder if we can go back to 1960 with Math :dunno:  

Do you know why our Math results are low?  I know exactly why but I will let you guess :lol:   MoMoNoNoThing 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug being sued (again) this time over sex-ed removal 

Only Heterosexual will be mentioned in class, KING DOUG HAS SPOKEN 

https://toronto.citynews.ca/video/2018/08/23/ontario-government-sued-over-sex-ed-changes/

Is there any other kind of sex?  Really?:lol:

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  You know EDUCATORS educate not Politicians right :dunno:  

He won't even get new sex-ed done let alone Math/Science/blah blah what a fucking sheep you are -

I wonder if we can go back to 1960 with Math :dunno:  

Do you know why our Math results are low?  I know exactly why but I will let you guess :lol:   MoMoNoNoThing 

You are a fucking Shit For Brains :flush: so Dumb 

https://globalnews.ca/news/4421649/tesla-ontario-electric-vehicle-program-incentives-wind-down/

this is great, so instead of saying 'by dealers.' they just changed it to 'dealers and customers', but all those tards with down payments on the new model who are waiting are not going to qualify still. 

2 hours ago, steve6 said:

https://globalnews.ca/news/4421649/tesla-ontario-electric-vehicle-program-incentives-wind-down/

this is great, so instead of saying 'by dealers.' they just changed it to 'dealers and customers', but all those tards with down payments on the new model who are waiting are not going to qualify still. 

Why should taxpayers be paying a portion for peoples cars?

Its bad enough we have to pay for Failmaker.

13 hours ago, steve6 said:

Fair decision.  Now Tesla can go fuck themselves.

On ‎8‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 10:49 AM, 1trailmaker said:

which age is that?  which part are you talking about?  How does this stop anyone from being a kid? 

Girls can get their period at age 12 so the stork story isn't going to work for her 

02sled in the Dark on this one.....  Too bad you haven't read one sentence of the curriculum 

I'm far from in the dark Fail... I have read more than enough about it. It has also been the topic of conversation a number of times as a number of my wife's friends are elementary school teachers. I suspect I may be far more informed than you Fail. Mind you being more informed than you on most everything isn't tough. Tell me Fail. Do we add the sex ed curriculum to your extensive repertoire of expertise? How much of it have you read Fail. Silly question... you've probably read every page during your oh so busy days at the office.