*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol deal with it - I don't like Doug never have and never will he is everything I am against in a Politician and more so a leader(less) 

So far he has proved to be a complete idiot like expected - This isn't to say the PC party is all of that, they might end up that way under Doug.

Can't wait for you all to defend his deficits 

He has done exactly what he said he would do.. Far from being an idiot.

He wont have deficits like the liberals did, may take him a year or two to get things back to even but he will. Just wait till he gets to teachers and healthcare...

In terms of the 'support muslim' bullshit just cause of the sex-ed.. there is sooooooooooooo many religious people who didn't care for it, and that is in the numbers that voted for him, not just one ethnic group.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol deal with it - I don't like Doug never have and never will he is everything I am against in a Politician and more so a leader(less) 

So far he has proved to be a complete idiot like expected - This isn't to say the PC party is all of that, they might end up that way under Doug.

so Doug is catering to Muslims and them pressing their  ways on us - go figure he will not listen to the masses

sex-ed.jpg

kids_w_signs.jpg

As far a Toronto goes, make changes for the next election not DURING IT FOR FUCK SAKES -  Facts are Toronto council has done 10 times what ROB did in his 4 year of chaos and the disfunctional part was ROB AND DOUG 

Fucking sore loser now showing his power - this is what an idiot leader does in his first month of even being at Queens Park

Can't wait for you all to defend his deficits 

Anyone who puts a sign on a child to send a message has lost their cause imo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, steve6 said:

He wont have deficits like the liberals did, may take him a year or two to get things back to even but he will. Just wait till he gets to teachers and healthcare...

In terms of the 'support muslim' bullshit just cause of the sex-ed.. there is sooooooooooooo many religious people who didn't care for it, and that is in the numbers that voted for him, not just one ethnic group.

Health will be a major drain in 20 years.  No way the Tards or double dippers could deal with it, someone needs to.  Hopefully Doug starts.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Anyone who puts a sign on a child to send a message has lost their cause imo.

agree 

but the protests today are 100 times the size of the few muslims that wanted to pull their kids - I don't know a single person that wants or cares about changing back 20 years.

Only you guys are offended that I know, pretty gay for that matter 

8 hours ago, steve6 said:

There are ways to do things, saying I have talk to them all isn't one of them - clearly this sex ed things is fully supported by the masses and they want it left alone.

Toronto Population was not consulted like Dougs claims on reducing the size of council - not one person - He didn't campaign on this either his lies are starting already and we know from the past in Toronto more lies are coming 

And don't forget as we forgave Harper for his massive debt because it was a recession 10 years ago -- liberals didn't get that same sediment 

I find that ONEWAY at its best.

I will bet unless Doug sells the farm (which he may) his budgets will never balance just like all Conservative governments have done in Ontario (Mike may have one  I would have to look it up)  He was handed a great economy I hope he does wonders with it and not destroy it.

Sorry I don't back Doug Ford, he isn't worth it and now that all his promises are kept what is next :dunno:  

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

agree 

but the protests today are 100 times the size of the few muslims that wanted to pull their kids - I don't know a single person that wants or cares about changing back 20 years.

Who are conversing with?:lol:

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who are conversing with?:lol:

:lol:  just think I live in the BLUE of BLUE district and they are still for the plan :lol: 

What does the family think AC - Catholic school Victorian was GAY a few years back, moving forward I say.  Kind of better than molesting children 

Edited by 1trailmaker

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, 1trailmaker said:

so no worries from you when our deficits increase all while a great economy 

Ontario’s Carbon Pricing Reversal Will Cost Billions

In 2016, Ontario established a cap-and-trade system in the province with the passage of the Climate Change Mitigation and Low-Carbon Economy Act with the first auction in March 2017, and linked the system with California and Quebec through the WCI carbon market in January 2018. Two joint auctions were successfully held, selling out all available allowances in February and in May 2018 – demonstrating a high level of future confidence in the system. All told, the individual and joint auctions generated over $2.8 billion for Ontario.  

forbes isn't being nice to SloganMan read it all here

https://www.forbes.com/sites/workday/2018/08/06/why-the-worlds-most-innovative-companies-are-the-driving-force-for-digital-transformation/#80093782806e

Dumb as a stump Fail continues... deficit is debt and according to you debt is irrelevant. Cap & Trade is nothing more than a cash grab by government that will do nothing to improve the climate. You really swallow the Fiberal propaganda don't you. How does an Ontario business buying carbon credits from California help Ontario? Oh that's right it doesn't. How about cutting the massive waste of tax $'s instead of taking more money from people. People woke up to the Wynnebag Fiberal BS... everyone except you that is. That's why they no longer have official party status. Hold that Fiberal flag high Fail... you're about the only one left.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:14 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug says canceling the new sex-ed will make math marks better :lol:  what a fucking tool 

No he didn't. Maybe you should go back to school. What he says is easy to understand. The kids suck at math. Plain and simple. Put more focus on teaching them the 3 R's and less on LGBTQ and whatever other letters they will add to it. Would you rather have your kids know how to do math or how to get a sex change?

What he is doing is something your hero Fiberals don't do, consult with parents about what role and what subject matter they want the school system to play in their kids sex ed. Not what the lesbian Wynnebag decides is right without consulting anyone.

On ‎8‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 5:15 PM, 1trailmaker said:

no the issue was 800 people in the dorm - try to keep up ONEWAY 

I see no crisis on the streets of Toronto today :dunno:  what do you see? 

Damn you really did fall off the turnip truck. Financial crisis Fail.... oh that's right.... financial is your Achilles heel. The city doesn't have the money to pay for the "walk in refugees" that Trudope tells come one come all. Trudope created the mess and isn't taking responsibility for it. He appoints someone to address it but he doesn't have any authority to provide direction to RCMP or CBSA....

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

agree 

Wake up and pay attention.... the curriculum roll back is temporary. He listened to people who said they don't like it and there are enough of them that voted for him that Wynnebag got trampled. The MOE is actually consulting people and listening to them to develop a new curriculum driven by the ethics and morals of the people and what they think is appropriate for young children. Not what Wynnebag who was quick to call anyone who disagreed with her a homophobe decided was right for the curriculum.

As Victoria BC is taking down the statue of Sir John A. Macdonald, Edmonton has named a Canadian park after the founder of Pakistan. Doug has however offered to give the statue a home here in Ontario. There's even a trucker willing to transport it from Victoria to Ontario for free.

Maybe Trudope will have Sir John taken off the $10 bill.

4 hours ago, 02sled said:

Dumb as a stump Fail continues... deficit is debt and according to you debt is irrelevant. Cap & Trade is nothing more than a cash grab by government that will do nothing to improve the climate. You really swallow the Fiberal propaganda don't you. How does an Ontario business buying carbon credits from California help Ontario? Oh that's right it doesn't. How about cutting the massive waste of tax $'s instead of taking more money from people. People woke up to the Wynnebag Fiberal BS... everyone except you that is. That's why they no longer have official party status. Hold that Fiberal flag high Fail... you're about the only one left.

No he didn't. Maybe you should go back to school. What he says is easy to understand. The kids suck at math. Plain and simple. Put more focus on teaching them the 3 R's and less on LGBTQ and whatever other letters they will add to it. Would you rather have your kids know how to do math or how to get a sex change?

What he is doing is something your hero Fiberals don't do, consult with parents about what role and what subject matter they want the school system to play in their kids sex ed. Not what the lesbian Wynnebag decides is right without consulting anyone.

First - tell Forbes they are wrong 

Doug didn't do a thing to increase math or any subject for that matter, They still have sex-ed classes NOTHING HAS CHANGED only that we revert back 20 years - the way you guys go on and on is something 

Not a CLUE 

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

As Victoria BC is taking down the statue of Sir John A. Macdonald, Edmonton has named a Canadian park after the founder of Pakistan. Doug has however offered to give the statue a home here in Ontario. There's even a trucker willing to transport it from Victoria to Ontario for free.

Maybe Trudope will have Sir John taken off the $10 bill.

already  taken off

Who is to say we must have old PM's on our Bills :dunno:  I say switch it up often 

36 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

First - tell Forbes they are wrong 

Doug didn't do a thing to increase math or any subject for that matter, They still have sex-ed classes NOTHING HAS CHANGED only that we revert back 20 years - the way you guys go on and on is something 

Not a CLUE 

How many times was it that you've been dropped on your head again... definitely more than one. What can't you understand when he points out how piss poor Ontario students compare to the rest of the country on things like math. All he is saying is there needs to be more focus on skills such as math and less on things like sex ed. He is TEMPORARILY, you do understand the word temporarily do you not, rolling back the sex ed curriculum while a new one is developed that is actually based on consultation with more than a couple of Wynnebag selected biased people. Actually find out what parents want their kids to learn and at what age.

You really are out to lunch. The one that goes on and on with inane BS is you.

58 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How many times was it that you've been dropped on your head again... definitely more than one. What can't you understand when he points out how piss poor Ontario students compare to the rest of the country on things like math. All he is saying is there needs to be more focus on skills such as math and less on things like sex ed. He is TEMPORARILY, you do understand the word temporarily do you not, rolling back the sex ed curriculum while a new one is developed that is actually based on consultation with more than a couple of Wynnebag selected biased people. Actually find out what parents want their kids to learn and at what age.

You really are out to lunch. The one that goes on and on with inane BS is you.

Well this is the main campaign for Doug, I understand how much this will improved everything from Math to the greater Ontario.

Hey do you think the kids will talk about what they learned last year :dunno:  or with Doug beat that out of them?  

so fucking stupid this is 

Your obsession with sex-ed is strange

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

You will be saying this same thing for a long time to come.....  Doug just isn't ready and he doesn't have nice hair 

Let the technology prove itself.

I rented a car a few weeks back in bumfuck Indiana, thought for a moment it was an all EV.  It wasn't, it was a hybrid, no fucking way would I accept an EV for anything.  You can have it.

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Tesla sues Ontario - this is just the start of what he is creating 

For what?

cancelling grants for their customers?

You are such a oneway jt sucking little bitch boy.  

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well this is the main campaign for Doug, I understand how much this will improved everything from Math to the greater Ontario.

Hey do you think the kids will talk about what they learned last year :dunno:  or with Doug beat that out of them?  

so fucking stupid this is 

Your obsession with sex-ed is strange

Your obsession with all things gay is just plain weird... but then it may explain your starry eyed love affair with Trudope....

How about let kids be kids... they don't need to know how to get a sex change at that age.

Edited by 02sled
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your obsession with all things gay is just plain weird... but then it may explain your starry eyed love affair with Trudope....

How about let kids be kids... they don't need to know how to get a sex change at that age.

which age is that?  which part are you talking about?  How does this stop anyone from being a kid? 

Girls can get their period at age 12 so the stork story isn't going to work for her 

02sled in the Dark on this one.....  Too bad you haven't read one sentence of the curriculum