*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

But a closer look at the numbers revealed that the country gained 82,000 less desirable, part-time positions last month -- and it lost 28,000 full-time jobs. The public sector made the biggest contribution to the July increase with 49,600 new jobs, while the private sector added 5,200 positions

Yup that job killing raise you cried and cried about didn't pan out did it :lol:  

Employment a great levels in Canada = bad - Employment levels in USA = Donny greatness 

ONEWAYs are sad 

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:02 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump is making me rich, very rich.  Fuck Trudeau.

This consulting stuff is far more lucrative than working full time ever was. Thank you Donald. Virtually every client has told me they have "found" money which is allowing them to move ahead with projects they wouldn't otherwise have gotten to for quite some time. The clients are coming to me. I don't even have to look for them.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 7:25 PM, Poncho said:

Doug spent one month on the buck a beer change......Justine wasted 2 years on dope legalization, gay rights, open borders, free hand outs and selfies...why are you not crying about that.....NIMBY......you are so predictable...

My money says Doug had most of the leg work done by others at his direction so he likely didn't spend much time on it himself. I'm with you Poncho. 2 years on dope legalization and there still is a lot of work to do, especially by law enforcement.

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 8:18 PM, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  you guys post the hate for Trudeau and I reply, I never post gush about him or anyone.

I will say that NAFTA is being handled well

I like our direction today

BS pure BS when you say you never gush about Trudope

As for NAFTA being handled well... more BS. NAFTA must include Mexico and the US... or no deal according to Trudope. Meanwhile US and Mexico are talking trade without Canada's involvement.

Don't forget gender equality and aboriginal rights need to be included... more BS

Our direction today... :roflcrying: Trudpoe flung open the doors to anyone and everyone on his come to Canada and we will welcome you with free everything. Great direction... everyone sees the result of his stupidity as creating a crisis situation... that is except you.

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Yup that job killing raise you cried and cried about didn't pan out did it :lol:  

Employment a great levels in Canada = bad - Employment levels in USA = Donny greatness 

ONEWAYs are sad 

Your stupidity know no bounds does it. Pay attention.... 32,000 full time jobs lost. 82,000 new part time jobs....how is this good? Especially when 49,600 of those new jobs were in government. You do know government doesn't give a damn about how much they overpay an underworked employee. Won't it be wonderful when there are far more people employed by government than those that are actually generating the wealth to pay for those government employees?

The US economy is doing much better than we are.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

This consulting stuff is far more lucrative than working full time ever was. Thank you Donald. Virtually every client has told me they have "found" money which is allowing them to move ahead with projects they wouldn't otherwise have gotten to for quite some time. The clients are coming to me. I don't even have to look for them.

My money says Doug had most of the leg work done by others at his direction so he likely didn't spend much time on it himself. I'm with you Poncho. 2 years on dope legalization and there still is a lot of work to do, especially by law enforcement.

BS pure BS when you say you never gush about Trudope

As for NAFTA being handled well... more BS. NAFTA must include Mexico and the US... or no deal according to Trudope. Meanwhile US and Mexico are talking trade without Canada's involvement.

Don't forget gender equality and aboriginal rights need to be included... more BS

Our direction today... :roflcrying: Trudpoe flung open the doors to anyone and everyone on his come to Canada and we will welcome you with free everything. Great direction... everyone sees the result of his stupidity as creating a crisis situation... that is except you.

Crisis :lol: 

Don't you ever get tired of HATE HATE HATE in your daily routines :dunno:  

I like the positive approach Canada is taking

Let me know when Donny who has broken every deal worldwide strikes even one deal :lol:  how pathetic can he be......  Your hero hasn't done a fucking thing except piss people off..

What Mexico deal?  too funny how you lick Donny's ever word 

Just now, 02sled said:

Your stupidity know no bounds does it. Pay attention.... 32,000 full time jobs lost. 82,000 new part time jobs....how is this good? Especially when 49,600 of those new jobs were in government. You do know government doesn't give a damn about how much they overpay an underworked employee. Won't it be wonderful when there are far more people employed by government than those that are actually generating the wealth to pay for those government employees?

The US economy is doing much better than we are.

:lol:  look at the big picture 02sled

we are up 241000 full time jobs - not down 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Crisis :lol: 

Don't you ever get tired of HATE HATE HATE in your daily routines :dunno:  

I like the positive approach Canada is taking

Let me know when Donny who has broken every deal worldwide strikes even one deal :lol:  how pathetic can he be......  Your hero hasn't done a fucking thing except piss people off..

What Mexico deal?  too funny how you lick Donny's ever word 

How many of those that have walked across the border are you willing to pay for Fail. I guess Tory didn't get your memo. He must be wrong when he says the city doesn't have the capacity to house these people or the money to feed, clothe and care for them.

How about you put your money where your mouth is and take a family into your home, feed and clothe them.

3 minutes ago, 02sled said:

How many of those that have walked across the border are you willing to pay for Fail. I guess Tory didn't get your memo. He must be wrong when he says the city doesn't have the capacity to house these people or the money to feed, clothe and care for them.

How about you put your money where your mouth is and take a family into your home, feed and clothe them.

800 people crisis levels 

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug sure has it made - lol on the job killing wage hike :lol:  

Ontario’s jobless rate hit an 18-year low in July, as the country’s largest economy continued to churn out jobs despite this year’s hefty hike in the minimum wage.

When the province raised the mandatory hourly rate 21 per cent to $14 in January, businesses and their trade groups warned of employment losses. But, six months later, Statistics Canada data show that has not happened.

In fact, Ontario’s labour market is on fire.

The province added 61,000 new jobs in July and the jobless rate fell from 5.9 per cent to 5.4 per cent − the lowest level since 2000, according to the Statscan monthly Labour Force Survey released on Friday. Over all, the country added 54,000 net new jobs in July. The national jobless rate fell from 6 per cent to 5.8 per cent, reverting back to where it has been for most of the year.

So 61,000 jobs added mostly to government.

overall country added 54,000 jobs.

So as a whole the country lost jobs despite the size of government increasing.  If Ontario added 61,000 and the country only increase 54,000 then there 7,000 jobs lost elsewhere.  

But Fail says best ever economy.

Yet Fail still blows his horn about a 

39 minutes ago, Sksman said:

So 61,000 jobs added mostly to government.

overall country added 54,000 jobs.

So as a whole the country lost jobs despite the size of government increasing.  If Ontario added 61,000 and the country only increase 54,000 then there 7,000 jobs lost elsewhere.  

But Fail says best ever economy.

Yet Fail still blows his horn about a 

I said strong economy and its true - 

I am sure you will be all over Doug's numbers coming up as greatest ever.  Similar to Donny saying Obama was horrible :lol: I expect the numbers to increase in the next year but we will see.

cherry pick some better figures you are not making your point yet

Keep the ONEWAY hate going - in just under 3 years we went from very high unemployment to record setting levels - oh I believe Ontario is the best in the country 

such bad news 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I said strong economy and its true - 

I am sure you will be all over Doug's numbers coming up as greatest ever.  Similar to Donny saying Obama was horrible :lol: I expect the numbers to increase in the next year but we will see.

cherry pick some better figures you are not making your point yet

Keep the ONEWAY hate going - in just under 3 years we went from very high unemployment to record setting levels - oh I believe Ontario is the best in the country 

such bad news 

Cherry pick?

You are such a one way idiot.  You posted the article boasting about how great everything is.

I simply read it and posted an observation.   61,000 - 54,000 = a loss of 7000.

But you keep gushing all weak kneed and excited about another selfie of JT.  JT said all good so it is. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Cherry pick?

You are such a one way idiot.  You posted the article boasting about how great everything is.

I simply read it and posted an observation.   61,000 - 54,000 = a loss of 7000.

But you keep gushing all weak kneed and excited about another selfie of JT.  JT said all good so it is. 

it is great right now, depends on what you compare it too.  You like to use the first month that suits your needs and not the grand scheme of things

By October Doug will be claiming victory of lowest unemployment in 25 years - because being 20 years is bad 

On 8/12/2018 at 9:49 AM, 02sled said:

Fail will say that's irrelevant just like debt is irrelevant. He will never understand.

so no worries from you when our deficits increase all while a great economy 

Ontario’s Carbon Pricing Reversal Will Cost Billions

In 2016, Ontario established a cap-and-trade system in the province with the passage of the Climate Change Mitigation and Low-Carbon Economy Act with the first auction in March 2017, and linked the system with California and Quebec through the WCI carbon market in January 2018. Two joint auctions were successfully held, selling out all available allowances in February and in May 2018 – demonstrating a high level of future confidence in the system. All told, the individual and joint auctions generated over $2.8 billion for Ontario.  

forbes isn't being nice to SloganMan read it all here

https://www.forbes.com/sites/workday/2018/08/06/why-the-worlds-most-innovative-companies-are-the-driving-force-for-digital-transformation/#80093782806e

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug says canceling the new sex-ed will make math marks better :lol:  what a fucking tool 

Too bad the NDP wouldn't be as concerned about the academic mediocrity of Ontario students (when compared to other provinces) as they are about the sex ed 'controversy'.

I guess w/ the bill to reduce Toronto's council being passed, she can move on to something else to piss & moan about.

Edited by revrnd

18 minutes ago, toslow said:

i heard her bitching about the vote to lower the council in the GTA

She'd bitch & blame Ford if it rained on the weekend.

Edited by revrnd

25 minutes ago, steve6 said:

lol deal with it - I don't like Doug never have and never will he is everything I am against in a Politician and more so a leader(less) 

So far he has proved to be a complete idiot like expected - This isn't to say the PC party is all of that, they might end up that way under Doug.

so Doug is catering to Muslims and them pressing their  ways on us - go figure he will not listen to the masses

sex-ed.jpg

kids_w_signs.jpg

As far a Toronto goes, make changes for the next election not DURING IT FOR FUCK SAKES -  Facts are Toronto council has done 10 times what ROB did in his 4 year of chaos and the disfunctional part was ROB AND DOUG 

Fucking sore loser now showing his power - this is what an idiot leader does in his first month of even being at Queens Park

Can't wait for you all to defend his deficits