*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hate fake news and these popup websites 

Ontario is not subsidizing beer matter of fact the Government isn't losing a cent on the volume fees.  The only thing that has happened is Doug is giving companies a chance to lower prices out of their own profits not the Governments

Use some facts instead

Let the freeloading stop.

22 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I hate fake news and these popup websites 

Ontario is not subsidizing beer matter of fact the Government isn't losing a cent on the volume fees.  The only thing that has happened is Doug is giving companies a chance to lower prices out of their own profits not the Governments

Use some facts instead

Doug spent one month on the buck a beer change......Justine wasted 2 years on dope legalization, gay rights, open borders, free hand outs and selfies...why are you not crying about that.....NIMBY......you are so predictable...

4 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Doug spent one month on the buck a beer change......Justine wasted 2 years on dope legalization, gay rights, open borders, free hand outs and selfies...why are you not crying about that.....NIMBY......you are so predictable...

Sunny ways and budgets balancing themselves.:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

interesting to quote a fake news post I made :dunno:  

but ya changing the criminal code on Pot wasn't easy, it seems many people still think of the taboo devils lettuce is now going to kill people on the streets - so they need to let the cops have time to  be able to handle this NEW DRUG :lol: 

the rest of you post doesn't really make sense or true 

Lastly it is you guys here that complain daily about any lIberal government - so when I see a baffoon leading the PC charge I have to question it.

I never started one thread on Harper - during the election it was time for him to go just like Wynne 

pretty funny black kettle calling kettle black 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

interesting to quote a fake news post I made :dunno:  

but ya changing the criminal code on Pot wasn't easy, it seems many people still think of the taboo devils lettuce is now going to kill people on the streets - so they need to let the cops have time to  be able to handle this NEW DRUG :lol: 

the rest of you post doesn't really make sense or true 

Lastly it is you guys here that complain daily about any lIberal government - so when I see a baffoon leading the PC charge I have to question it.

I never started one thread on Harper - during the election it was time for him to go just like Wynne 

pretty funny black kettle calling kettle black 

I quoted your fake news to get your attention and you bit....too easy....lol.....

I read in every one of your posts you are pissed with Justine....you reply by lashing out at the right wingers.....or so you think....  Justine is, and will be the worst PM, except his dad, in Canadian history......but you being a NIMBY will fully support him and everyone of his open armed scenarios ....sad.

12 minutes ago, Poncho said:

I quoted your fake news to get your attention and you bit....too easy....lol.....

I read in every one of your posts you are pissed with Justine....you reply by lashing out at the right wingers.....or so you think....  Justine is, and will be the worst PM, except his dad, in Canadian history......but you being a NIMBY will fully support him and everyone of his open armed scenarios ....sad.

:lol:  you guys post the hate for Trudeau and I reply, I never post gush about him or anyone.

Funny we never even had a Harper Thread and as soon as the election and Trudeau was elected rvernd went ape shit - now all of a sudden Federal politics are an issue.......

I will say that NAFTA is being handled well so glad Harper isn't touching this as he would have caved to Donny's every wish.. Kind of like the tougher stance on that issue.

I like our direction today as its far better than the hate way Harper was spewing at the end..

Wynne had to go

What else do you want 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  you guys post the hate for Trudeau and I reply, I never post gush about him or anyone.

Funny we never even had a Harper Thread and as soon as the election and Trudeau was elected rvernd went ape shit - now all of a sudden Federal politics are an issue.......

I will say that NAFTA is being handled well so glad Harper isn't touching this as he would have caved to Donny's every wish.. Kind of like the tougher stance on that issue.

I like our direction today as its far better than the hate way Harper was spewing at the end..

Wynne had to go

What else do you want 

Yep.  I nailed it...

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wynne had to go

What else do you want 

Nafta is all good?  Ok.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nafta is all good?  Ok.

The Crying Game said the other day that she was 'keen' to get a NAFTA agreement. This was @ the same time when Mexico & the US were holding talks w/o Canada present.

24 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The Crying Game said the other day that she was 'keen' to get a NAFTA agreement. This was @ the same time when Mexico & the US were holding talks w/o Canada present.

Send a case of tissues.

33 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nafta is all good?  Ok.

I think so considering what we have to deal with, Trump isn't exactly good at negotiating, he is good at waving power.  USA is feeling the world pressure and its costing them alot of money.

Don't sell Canada short just for your hate of Trudeau - Freeland one of the most  knowledgeable persons in Canada on this subject of international trade  - bi partisan - considering not one deal has been signed world wide with Donny How does equate to not going well for Canada :dunno:  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think so considering what we have to deal with, Trump isn't exactly good at negotiating, he is good at waving power.  USA is feeling the world pressure and its costing them alot of money.

Don't sell Canada short just for your hate of Trudeau - Freeland one of the most  knowledgeable persons in Canada on this subject of international trade  - bi partisan - considering not one deal has been signed world wide with Donny How does equate to not going well for Canada :dunno:  

Trump is making me rich, very rich.  Fuck Trudeau.

15 minutes ago, revrnd said:

A link?

happens all the time :dunno: Donny playing games making the new Prez feel wanted - the haters go wild

https://globalnews.ca/video/4274060/nafta-actually-exists-freeland

https://globalnews.ca/video/4273108/freeland-meets-with-u-s-senators-on-nafta

Edited by 1trailmaker

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump is making me rich, very rich.  Fuck Trudeau.

:lol:  you are not American - Canada is allowing you to be filthy rich :lol:  

If Harper was in charge still your pants would be wet, but he isn't so our government sucks ass while you make tons of money along with many business owners in Canada -

Sad the hate when times are so good 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Spot On written by a PC critic :lol: some good points made similar to Harris cuts to welfare....

Lets see what happens moving forward, will the smart ones under Doug be able to help this situation 

Doug sure has it made - lol on the job killing wage hike :lol:  

Ontario’s jobless rate hit an 18-year low in July, as the country’s largest economy continued to churn out jobs despite this year’s hefty hike in the minimum wage.

When the province raised the mandatory hourly rate 21 per cent to $14 in January, businesses and their trade groups warned of employment losses. But, six months later, Statistics Canada data show that has not happened.

In fact, Ontario’s labour market is on fire.

The province added 61,000 new jobs in July and the jobless rate fell from 5.9 per cent to 5.4 per cent − the lowest level since 2000, according to the Statscan monthly Labour Force Survey released on Friday. Over all, the country added 54,000 net new jobs in July. The national jobless rate fell from 6 per cent to 5.8 per cent, reverting back to where it has been for most of the year.

8 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ontario’s jobless rate hit an 18-year low in July, as the country’s largest economy continued to churn out jobs despite this year’s hefty hike in the minimum wage.

When the province raised the mandatory hourly rate 21 per cent to $14 in January, businesses and their trade groups warned of employment losses. But, six months later, Statistics Canada data show that has not happened.

The province added 61,000 new jobs in July and the jobless rate fell from 5.9 per cent to 5.4 per cent − the lowest level since 2000, according to the Statscan monthly Labour Force Survey released on Friday. Over all, the country added 54,000 net new jobs in July. The national jobless rate fell from 6 per cent to 5.8 per cent, reverting back to where it has been for most of the year.

Almost all government added.:dunno:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Almost all government added.:dunno:

:lol:  I knew that would get you 

Health, country Security, Education - is a huge part of what makes us tick. And is apart of the growth.

So Yes, when Doug makes Health care great again he too will be adding to that pile - promise made promise kept - cheers of greatness are heard from Vaughan :lol: 

Only a ONEWAY can find fault with great economy and record employment 

Don't worry some negative numbers will come in September as summer help goes back to school 

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

But a closer look at the numbers revealed that the country gained 82,000 less desirable, part-time positions last month -- and it lost 28,000 full-time jobs. The public sector made the biggest contribution to the July increase with 49,600 new jobs, while the private sector added 5,200 positions