*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Defending what FORD NATION is dong is wrong, not the same as anything in this article. 

But when you vote for Slogans this isn't a surprise

shit show is just starting - Did you see Doug yesterday bragging about he is the leader - sad so sad where this is going.

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is interesting is Doug has hopes of his RIGHT buddies will run Toronto - The problem now will be a fairly divided election in Toronto going LEFT or RIGHT, the chances of a balanced council drops ----

Welcome to the start of becoming Americian'  where you are born RIGHT or LEFT ----- 

I don't see any good coming from this -  As far as making decisions, since TORY so much has been done compared to ROB years where nothing was accomplished except a shit show.  Ontario is in trouble 

So almighty Full of all knowledge Failmaker where should Doug start?

Lets hear how he should cut costs first and where to start.  That’s what the voters hired him to do.  That was his platform.

If he did not start with Toronto City Council now then he would have to wait 3 years and then maybe it wouldn’t happen.  As for all other municipalities Doug may do the same there.

And don’t forget that Toronto City Council was dysfunctional and continually begging for money. That has to stop.

So Fail let’s hear it.  No bullshit Failmaker spew.  Just a list of 5 points Doug should start on.

On July 30, 2018 at 1:18 PM, 1trailmaker said:

what?  are you in today;s topic or 4 weeks ago 

Heckling someone in this situation is nothing short of fucked up  something you obviously defend 

You make out like Doug is avoiding Trudope and like always you are WRONG AGAIN FAIL :finger2:

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Defending what FORD NATION is dong is wrong, not the same as anything in this article. 

But when you vote for Slogans this isn't a surprise

shit show is just starting - Did you see Doug yesterday bragging about he is the leader - sad so sad where this is going.

Go Doug.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

So almighty Full of all knowledge Failmaker where should Doug start?

Lets hear how he should cut costs first and where to start.  That’s what the voters hired him to do.  That was his platform.

If he did not start with Toronto City Council now then he would have to wait 3 years and then maybe it wouldn’t happen.  As for all other municipalities Doug may do the same there.

And don’t forget that Toronto City Council was dysfunctional and continually begging for money. That has to stop.

So Fail let’s hear it.  No bullshit Failmaker spew.  Just a list of 5 points Doug should start on.

:lol:   

Look up the meaning of savings - since this has nothing to do with Ontario government and is paid for with property tax let me know again how Ontario saves money :dunno:  

the People of Toronto will not see a reduction in their tax bill who are you kidding 

Zero for the voters of Ontario which is 4 times the size outside Toronto 

rah rah buck a beer 

sex-ed rah rah 

great start in your opinion 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:   

Look up the meaning of savings - since this has nothing to do with Ontario government and is paid for with property tax let me know again how Ontario saves money :dunno:  

the People of Toronto will not see a reduction in their tax bill who are you kidding 

Zero for the voters of Ontario which is 4 times the size outside Toronto 

rah rah buck a beer 

sex-ed rah rah 

great start in your opinion 

Fail it was pretty simple question i asked.  You have lots of bullshit to spew about whats wrong so teel us how to correct it!

Again i ask you:

What 5 things should Doug Ford have on his list to do first?

And there is only one taxpayer. 

And Toronto ask Ontario for how much per year?

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Again i ask you:

What 5 things should Doug Ford have on his list to do first?

How about start by having  a Plan - geeze all he has done is wave his magic wand of power.  canceled  a working ed plan for no plan, pretty bad leadership

How about stop being the Premier of Toronto - Doug lost so move on.

How about actually read some of the stuff he is against - clearly he hasn't 

How about address the House with some respect instead of instant combatant 

How about release his costed budget line by line 

that is 5

sorry I don't like meat heads in charge with power, let me know when he has a plan of any kind.....  I am sure he will come up with on soon

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

How about start by having  a Plan - geeze all he has done is wave his magic wand of power.  canceled  a working ed plan for no plan, pretty bad leadership

that is 5

sorry I don't like meat heads in charge with power, let me know when he has a plan of any kind.....  I am sure he will come up with on soon

Fail you were asked a simple question you give nothing of substance back.

You say Doug should have a plan.  He obviously has one as he has done 4 or 5 things already but you do not agree with his decisions so spew this no plan Crap constantly.  

Doug cancelled the new sex ed and they say they are creating a new program.  I agree with cancelling the Wynne plan.  Our society does not need this constant LGBTQrSTUV  or whatever bullshit Ontario has had shoved down our throat the last number of years.  Many others agree with Doug also.  

Premier is responsible for all of Ontario.  Not just vast expanses where there is no cities or towns.   Toronto coucil was a start expext to see changes elsewhere as i imagine they will come.

Doug campaigned on cancelling Cap and Trade program.  Cancelled done. Part of his plan.

Doug got rid of hydro board as promised.  Part of his plan.

As for the House that is always a gong show joke of a place.  Has been for years.  Doubt the NDP leader is going to change her aggressive shit disturbing tactics as she has no power to change anything so acts like she does and yells and screams.  That creates a shitty government enviroment.

So again Fail,  what actions should Doug take to make Ontario better?  

1.   Doug should ....

2.   Doug should ......

3.  Doug should....

Actual policy items not fairytale bullshit about he should act nice or give Kathleen Wynne a backrub.  Actual advice about running the province.  You are a great critic but have nothing positive to add.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is 5

Go Doug.  Great start.

4 hours ago, Sksman said:

You say Doug should have a plan.  He obviously has one as he has done 4 or 5 things already but you do not agree with his decisions so spew this no plan Crap constantly.  

Doug cancelled the new sex ed and they say they are creating a new program.  I agree with cancelling the Wynne plan.  Our society does not need this constant LGBTQrSTUV  or whatever bullshit Ontario has had shoved down our throat the last number of years.  Many others agree with Doug also.  

Premier is responsible for all of Ontario.  Not just vast expanses where there is no cities or towns.   Toronto coucil was a start expext to see changes elsewhere as i imagine they will come.

Doug campaigned on cancelling Cap and Trade program.  Cancelled done. Part of his plan.

As for the House that is always a gong show joke of a place.  Has been for years.  Doubt the NDP leader is going to change her aggressive shit disturbing tactics as she has no power to change anything so acts like she does and yells and screams.  That creates a shitty government enviroment.

1.   Doug should ....

2.   Doug should ......

3.  Doug should....

Actual policy items not fairytale bullshit about he should act nice or give Kathleen Wynne a backrub.  Actual advice about running the province.  You are a great critic but have nothing positive to add.

:lol:  Go SloganMan Go   Yes he campaigned on this stuff, I was there for it......  Good government isn't here yet nor it any relief you bought into.

Canceling stuff is not a plan unless you have a replacement plan - none of that has happened.

Doug thinks 6 year olds are told and shown how to have anal sex - his nephew told him so 

School starts in 3 weeks and teachers have not been given the plan yet :dunno:  teach what? 1999?  can i have that plan so I can study it :dunno:  Do you even know what is in this old sex ed?  no you don't and either does Doug.

Catering to Muslims something you all love

You rip on Ford being slogan man, what about Tory, Wynne & Trudeau repeating "We are a diverse and inclusive city/province/country." or "Diversity is our strength" @ every opportunity? Aren't those 'phrases' repeated ad nauseum just as bad?

Edited by revrnd

54 minutes ago, revrnd said:

You rip on Ford being slogan man, what about Tory, Wynne & Trudeau repeating "We are a diverse and inclusive city/province/country." or "Diversity is our strength" @ every opportunity? Aren't those 'phrases' repeated ad nauseum just as bad?

That is'nt a slogan it is leadership leading in a direction. No Hate isn't a slogan......

Tax tax tax spend spend spend

hallway healthcare

the times of the liberals free spending is over

relief is here

Open for business (like we were closed before) 

Liberals and their rich cronnies 

Saved a billion dollars (by myself) 

These are slogans with no value in running Ontario - can't wait for him alone to solve any wait times in ER - slogans won't cut it 

Edited by 1trailmaker

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is'nt a slogan it is leadership leading in a direction. No Hate isn't a slogan......

Tax tax tax spend spend spend

hallway healthcare

the times of the liberals free spending is over

relief is here

Liberals and their rich cronnies 

Saved a billion dollars (by myself) 

These are slogans with no value in running Ontario - can't wait for him alone to solve any wait times in ER - slogans won't cut it 

Tory, Wynnebag and Truedope are leaders.:lol:

• Haha 1

How is 

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

1.   Doug should ....

2.   Doug should ......

3.  Doug should....

How is inserting LGBT issues into everything regardless of the relevance helpful? I really don't care what you do, but do we need to hear it about it from our politicians as if it is the biggest issue concerning our province? I wouldn't be a bit surprised most people feel the same. We have several members of the LGBT community in the area, nobody cares but then again they don't flaunt it either. 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Go SloganMan Go   Yes he campaigned on this stuff, I was there for it......  Good government isn't here yet nor it any relief you bought into.

Canceling stuff is not a plan unless you have a replacement plan - none of that has happened.

Doug thinks 6 year olds are told and shown how to have anal sex - his nephew told him so 

School starts in 3 weeks and teachers have not been given the plan yet :dunno:  teach what? 1999?  can i have that plan so I can study it :dunno:  Do you even know what is in this old sex ed?  no you don't and either does Doug.

Catering to Muslims something you all love

So Fail I am still waiting for your answer.  

Admit it you know nothing. And all you can do is repeat the same bs lines over and over.

As for school ciriculum maybe the teachers can teach English, math, geography, science, French.  All subjects teachers should be able to teach.  

And Doug cancelled Cap and Trade.  Why do we need a carbon tax plan?  I for one don’t care if he hasn’t brought in another carbon tax.  It was all a cash grab for the province. Next he will deal with Trudeau Carbon Tax.  Let our businesses compete globally instead of taxing the shit out of us to pretend we will achieve some BS world carbon reduction goal.

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

So Fail I am still waiting for your answer.  

Admit it you know nothing. And all you can do is repeat the same bs lines over and over.

As for school ciriculum maybe the teachers can teach English, math, geography, science, French.  All subjects teachers should be able to teach.  

And Doug cancelled Cap and Trade.  Why do we need a carbon tax plan?  I for one don’t care if he hasn’t brought in another carbon tax.  It was all a cash grab for the province. Next he will deal with Trudeau Carbon Tax.  Let our businesses compete globally instead of taxing the shit out of us to pretend we will achieve some BS world carbon reduction goal.

I was against the cap and trade from day one and still am, the issue runs deeper than that when you cancel something in place the government pays (which is you in the end) 

When the deficit increases under Doug what will you say :dunno:  he inherited a good economy, record employment and near balanced budget - where do you think we are heading very soon 

reckless governing isn't ever a good thing

39 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I was against the cap and trade from day one and still am, the issue runs deeper than that when you cancel something in place the government pays (which is you in the end) 

When the deficit increases under Doug what will you say :dunno:  he inherited a good economy, record employment and near balanced budget - where do you think we are heading very soon 

reckless governing isn't ever a good thing

Balanced budget?  

Even you can’t be that stupid to claim balanced budget and strong economy.  

22 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Balanced budget?  

Even you can’t be that stupid to claim balanced budget and strong economy.  

Economy is strong right now and has been for a few years -  lots of money being made - employment is 20 year low - even the haters here in business are doing well.

near balanced :dunno:  I am looking for one balanced from Doug it will be like the first one a PC government has done in Ontario (I guess Mike had one after selling everything) 

horrible shape 

How can you go wrong 

Dam I liked that site

Hi fellow beer drinkers, the website is down at this time due to "The beer store" preventing me from their data.  This was a nonprofit site dedicated to beer drinkers fed up with pricing Ontario has.  It was never meant to screw over "the beer store" but rather help the consumer(you) make better decisions since the billion dollar beer store would not present information the way some random guy can from his basement in spare time.  I hope to one day get this going again, but difficult with no income from this site.  Cheers, come back from time to time to see if I have sorted it out, Chris.

http://www.beerprices.ca/beer/beerprices.aspx

I hate fake news and these popup websites 

Ontario is not subsidizing beer matter of fact the Government isn't losing a cent on the volume fees.  The only thing that has happened is Doug is giving companies a chance to lower prices out of their own profits not the Governments

Use some facts instead