*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Some haters choosing a child's funeral to voice his distaste for Trudeau - fucking sad but was expected from people who live in fear 

He already met with Trudope you lying FUCK :finger:

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Some haters choosing a child's funeral to voice his distaste for Trudeau - fucking sad but was expected from people who live in fear 

I don't need a reason to express my distaste for Trudeau.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  something tells me you wouldn't be yelling at on the day of a funeral, even you have more class then MOMOhasNOclass 

Personally, I don't think he really should have been there.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Personally, I don't think he really should have been there.  

Of course you don't as you feel its his issue that this canadian born here killed people 

if he didn't show it would be "where is JT"  he backs Muslim killings 

win win :lol: 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Of course you don't as you feel its his issue that this canadian born here killed people 

if he didn't show it would be "where is JT"  he backs Muslim killings 

win win :lol: 

What did he tell the parents of the girl?  That his upcoming ban on legal guns would have stopped this.

Guy is a moron.

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What did he tell the parents of the girl?  That his upcoming ban on legal guns would have stopped this.

Guy is a moron.

:lol:  we know gun ban will do nothing - will Doug be fighting for more guns :dunno:  

I assume you like 99% of Canadians don't own a gun 

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  we know gun ban will do nothing - will Doug be fighting for more guns :dunno:  

I assume you like 99% of Canadians don't own a gun 

Does a BB gun count?:lol:

Stiff penalties and jail for those dealing guns.  

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does a BB gun count?:lol:

Stiff penalties and jail for those dealing guns.  

You realize that is what the ban means :dunno:  and our laws are already set - givng someone that doesn't care 10 years or 20 will make no difference.  Places like LA that have 3 strike rule ends up with just a bunch of lifers in jail - nothing changed 

Non-severe Penalties

Gun crimes carry different penalties depending on the nature of the crime. Non-severe penalties for firearm offences include:

• Careless storage or handling – the maximum penalty is between six months plus a $5,000 fine to two years, depending on whether or not it is a summary or indictable offence. The maximum penalty for subsequent offences is 5 years.
  • Pointing a firearm – pointing a firearm at another person carries a maximum sentence of six months plus a $5,000 fine to five years in prison.
  • Carrying a concealed weapon – a maximum sentence of six months plus a $5,000 fine to five years in prison.

Severe Penalties

More severe penalties are associated with offences where the perpetrator knowingly disobeys the law. This includes:

• Weapons for dangerous purposes – possession of a weapon for dangerous purposes is a situation when one has a weapon, imitation of a weapon, or unauthorized weapon that they intend to do harm with. This carries a maximum sentence of six months plus a $5,000 fine to ten years in prison.
  • Possession of a firearm knowing possession unauthorized – knowingly possessing a firearm that is unauthorized will be seen as intention to commit a crime or engage in other illegal activity. This crime comes with a minimum penalty of one year for the 2nd offence and a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.
  • Possession of restricted weapon with ammunition – the Supreme Court of Canada recently struck down the severe 3-5 year minimum penalty, but the sentencing still ranges between one year plus a $5,000 fine to 10 years in prison.

Staying up-to-date on changes

The new Canadian government is proposing changes to legislation in regards to gun laws. Some proposed bills would limit the transport of weapons, enhance background checks, tighten licensing legislation and make sellers scrutinize buyer credentials. These regulations will be intended to make purchasing, storing and transporting weapons even more difficult within the country.

Although firearm possession is legal in Canada under certain circumstances, breaking these laws will result in fines, jail time (or both) and a criminal record as a result. For those convicted of a firearms related crime and living with a criminal record as a result, obtaining a Canadian pardon can help with getting life back to normal.

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You realize that is what the ban means :dunno:  and our laws are already set - givng someone that doesn't care 10 years or 20 will make no difference.  Places like LA that have 3 strike rule ends up with just a bunch of lifers in jail - nothing changed 

Non-severe Penalties

Gun crimes carry different penalties depending on the nature of the crime. Non-severe penalties for firearm offences include:

• Careless storage or handling – the maximum penalty is between six months plus a $5,000 fine to two years, depending on whether or not it is a summary or indictable offence. The maximum penalty for subsequent offences is 5 years.
  • Pointing a firearm – pointing a firearm at another person carries a maximum sentence of six months plus a $5,000 fine to five years in prison.
  • Carrying a concealed weapon – a maximum sentence of six months plus a $5,000 fine to five years in prison.

Severe Penalties

More severe penalties are associated with offences where the perpetrator knowingly disobeys the law. This includes:

• Weapons for dangerous purposes – possession of a weapon for dangerous purposes is a situation when one has a weapon, imitation of a weapon, or unauthorized weapon that they intend to do harm with. This carries a maximum sentence of six months plus a $5,000 fine to ten years in prison.
  • Possession of a firearm knowing possession unauthorized – knowingly possessing a firearm that is unauthorized will be seen as intention to commit a crime or engage in other illegal activity. This crime comes with a minimum penalty of one year for the 2nd offence and a maximum penalty of 10 years in prison.
  • Possession of restricted weapon with ammunition – the Supreme Court of Canada recently struck down the severe 3-5 year minimum penalty, but the sentencing still ranges between one year plus a $5,000 fine to 10 years in prison.

The new Canadian government is proposing changes to legislation in regards to gun laws. Some proposed bills would limit the transport of weapons, enhance background checks, tighten licensing legislation and make sellers scrutinize buyer credentials. These regulations will be intended to make purchasing, storing and transporting weapons even more difficult within the country.

Although firearm possession is legal in Canada under certain circumstances, breaking these laws will result in fines, jail time (or both) and a criminal record as a result. For those convicted of a firearms related crime and living with a criminal record as a result, obtaining a Canadian pardon can help with getting life back to normal.

So stiff DD fines don't work either.

56 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

So stiff DD fines don't work either.

Just like a gang banger, a person that drives impaired daily doesn't care either 

Most people that go after work for a few beers is leaving impaired, this happens everyday everywhere.....  Of course they think they are not impaired but PoPo says different.

Right now you can go to jail for any crime with a gun - how is that working out :dunno:   You have to remember going to Jail is cool in that world........

Edited by 1trailmaker

What would JT have done if there had been more funerals over several days? How do you pick which funerals to attend & which to skip?

What would've happened if there was no visitation or funeral & just a private graveside service (which isn't out of the ordinary nowadays) instead?

This is what my father had arranged & my mother is planning. Neither 1 of them wanted to deal w/ people that hadn't spoke to them in years, but showing up at the funeral to see how the family was coping (Fail, unless you've lived in a small town, don't comment on this).

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

What would JT have done if there had been more funerals over several days? How do you pick which funerals to attend & which to skip?

What would've happened if there was no visitation or funeral & just a private graveside service (which isn't out of the ordinary nowadays) instead?

This is what my father had arranged & my mother is planning. Neither 1 of them wanted to deal w/ people that hadn't spoke to them in years, but showing up at the funeral to see how the family was coping (Fail, unless you've lived in a small town, don't comment on this).

So I am good to comment then :lol:  I bet my town is smaller than yours, matter of fact I know it is 

I see nothing wrong with Trudeau placing some flowers on the Danforth - Too bad the Premier of Toronto isn't doing a thing about this other than passing the buck and pointing fingers and hate.........

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

So I am good to comment then :lol:  I bet my town is smaller than yours, matter of fact I know it is 

I see nothing wrong with Trudeau placing some flowers on the Danforth - Too bad the Premier of Toronto isn't doing a thing about this other than passing the buck and pointing fingers and hate.........

Talk about spreading hate.  You spew your verbal diahreaha on here daily.  Scroll your last 6 posts nothing but hate for Doug Ford.

Justin Trudeau showed up to grandstand and take selfies.  He has been in power since 2015 and done nothing to stop the illegal hand guns and shootings issue.  Not a fucken thing.

Now when there is a photo op look who shows up to grandstand and whats his next action?

He will implement new laws that you just said would be useless.  So why did Justin waste our tax dollars showing up?   Grandstand photo opportunity!  

Its kind of like the Syrian and meeting at the airport.  Big photo op and poof justin is gone to the next crisis he creates.

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Non-severe Penalties

Severe Penalties

14 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Talk about spreading hate.  You spew your verbal diahreaha on here daily.  Scroll your last 6 posts nothing but hate for Doug Ford.

Justin Trudeau showed up to grandstand and take selfies.  He has been in power since 2015 and done nothing to stop the illegal hand guns and shootings issue.  Not a fucken thing.

Now when there is a photo op look who shows up to grandstand and whats his next action?

He will implement new laws that you just said would be useless.  So why did Justin waste our tax dollars showing up?   Grandstand photo opportunity!  

Its kind of like the Syrian and meeting at the airport.  Big photo op and poof justin is gone to the next crisis he creates.

I guess you missed the new laws from 2016 :dunno:  

and yes I don't like Doug and he isn't dong one thing to change my mind yet - combatant just like in Toronto - He has no clue or will to work with anyone.  let me know when something good comes out of SloganMan's Mouth - so far no plan for the future other than cutting shit - How are your gas prices going :lol:  relief is here please buy a membership 

I haven't spewed hatred towards immigrants while Doug has and will continue too - Funny he voted Toronto a sanction city to keep votes in his scum part of town but really he hates them all.

At least I am honest and said I was voting PC until Doug came into the picture -  YOU?  ya I know ONEWAY voting is your way of life 

The PCs have a majority & the bill will pass. What is the NDP accomplishing by their moral outrage? Andrea is disgusted again.

Outside of Toronto who really cares about the councillors in T.O.? 

Edited by revrnd

If Toronto Council is doing such a great job, why did this happen?

https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-man-builds-park-stairs-for-550-irking-city-after-65-000-estimate-1.3510237

11 minutes ago, revrnd said:

The PCs have a majority & the bill will pass. What is the NDP accomplishing by their moral outrage? Andrea is disgusted again.

Outside of Toronto who really cares about the councillors in T.O.? 

That is her point I guess - Premier of Toronto isn't doing shit for Ontario 

This is clear from your post, you feel the same way :dunno:  

10 minutes ago, revrnd said:

:lol:   he cost the city thousands of dollars with his shitty build of dangerous so called stairs.

Heaven forbid using the real entrance the City made

I would like to know how less is going to be more efficient 

Also find it odd the Doug's few buddies from the shit show Toronto days Riding isn't affected :dunno:  ya nothing to see here 

The new Doug Ford government is cutting a planned three per cent welfare increase in half and scrapping a basic income pilot program his Progressive Conservatives Ontario promised to keep during the spring election camapaign.

Social Services Minister Lisa MacLeod said Tuesday the increase promised by the defeated Liberal government will be reduced to 1.5 per cent while the PC administration embarks on a 100-day revamp of all social assistance programs.

“They spent money the province didn’t have,” MacLeod said of Kathleen Wynne’s Liberal government, whose ill-fated budget projected a multi-billion dollar deficit this year.

She described the 1.5 per cent increase as “compassionate” and said the basic income pilot program in three locations across the province as “quite expensive.”

“It was certainly not going to be sustainable,” she said, promising details soon on how the program will be wound down. “Spending more money on a broken program wasn’t going to help anyone.”

MacLeod evaded a question on whether the government would consider a return to a work-for-welfare program, which the Mike Harris PCs implemented in the 1990s.

“The best social program is a job,” she said, paraphrasing Harris, adding “for those who can get one.”

GO DOUGY