*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

Why does Horvath sound so whiny?

she is excited to be heard :lol:  This was like winning an election for the NDP 

After cuts and chaos for the next 4 years she might very well be the next Premier - either way it won't be Ford 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

she is excited to be heard :lol:  This was like winning an election for the NDP 

After cuts and chaos for the next 4 years she might very well be the next Premier - either way it won't be Ford 

LOL on the bold.

It's going to be a long 4 years if they are going to complain about everything. How about some constructive input as to how to turn things around in the province.

Other than her & Tabuns, are we going to hear from any of the other crayon eaters in her caucus?

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

LOL on the bold.

It's going to be a long 4 years if they are going to complain about everything. How about some constructive input as to how to turn things around in the province.

Other than her & Tabuns, are we going to hear from any of the other crayon eaters in her caucus?

So far Doug cancels a sex-ed plan because he doesn't like anal sex mentioned, now he is going to ask every parent in every community for input, calculate that and produce a new plan -  how fucked up, good luck getting any agreement, who's issues don't get listen too :dunno:  

he hasn't a clue what  he has gotten himself into dealing with Parents and Province wide :lol:  

This   will be his first down fall

All this uproar about the sex ed, but nothing about the main complaints parents have had (I witnessed it 1st hand), teach the fucking basics when it comes to math! My brother & my nephew used to argue full time about his math homework. If my brother couldn't understan it, I can't imagine a parent w/ not so great math skills trying to help.

Does sex ed prepare people for this:

image.

Edited by revrnd

7 minutes ago, revrnd said:

All this uproar about the sex ed, but nothing about the main complaints parents have had (I witnessed it 1st hand), teach the fucking basics when it comes to math! My brother & my nephew used to argue full time about his math homework. If my brother couldn't understan it, I can't imagine a parent w/ not so great math skills trying to help.

Does sex ed prepare people for this:

image.

Slogan Man created the uproar about sex-ed and won on that and maybe 3 other slogans - no one cared before Doug said something

Math is hard to understand for many (non Asian lol)  people, it has been and always will be.  There is no magic cure

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Slogan Man created the uproar about sex-ed and won on that and maybe 3 other slogans - no one cared before Doug said something

Math is hard to understand for many (non Asian lol)  people, it has been and always will be.  There is no magic cure

How selective your memory is. When the sex Ed curriculum first came out, it was not well received, but in typical liberal fashion, it was forced down your throat seeing as they what was best for you....

Switching back to the late 90's isn't the answer, but at least it's recognized to be an issue and need to come up with a happy medium.

And can you imagine the thought of asking the people you work for, for their input, crazy notion. ....crazy idea actually, but cudos for taking that approach.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

How selective your memory is. When the sex Ed curriculum first came out, it was not well received, but in typical liberal fashion, it was forced down your throat seeing as they what was best for you....

Switching back to the late 90's isn't the answer, but at least it's recognized to be an issue and need to come up with a happy medium.

And can you imagine the thought of asking the people you work for, for their input, crazy notion. ....crazy idea actually, but cudos for taking that approach.

I believe a hand full of muslims protested at one school, that was the uproar when it was introduced....... Now these same students are still alive and have not ruined their life.

Personally I don't know anyone that is against the curriculum -  since Doug has agreed now that GENDER should be apart of the plan what is the problem now :dunno:   I think the haters thought Doug was going to take out any reference to GAY or TRANS or WHATisIT.......  They are going to be surprised.  That nothing will change but some wording maybe to make is seem Doug is on the issue 

I remember Doug saying his nephew age six told him he is learning about having sex :lol:  simply not true but slogan man went with it.  We know he didn't read one word of it 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I believe a hand full of muslims protested at one school, that was the uproar when it was introduced....... Now these same students are still alive and have not ruined their life.

Personally I don't know anyone that is against the curriculum -  since Doug has agreed now that GENDER should be apart of the plan what is the problem now :dunno:   I think the haters thought Doug was going to take out any reference to GAY or TRANS or WHATisIT.......  They are going to be surprised.  That nothing will change but some wording maybe to make is seem Doug is on the issue 

I remember Doug saying his nephew age six told him he is learning about having sex :lol:  simply not true but slogan man went with it.  We know he didn't read one word of it 

Real gender has always been a part of the curriculum. 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Real gender has always been a part of the curriculum. 

Ya we used to be able to bash FAGS - good times 

Wop Chick Slant Polock Jew Fat Ugly were also okay 

:lol:  good old days 

Doug is living in the Past on this one and so is anyone with  him 

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

No but 're-inventing' it doesn't help.These clown would try to change Sine Law if they could.

32 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Ya we used to be able to bash FAGS - good times 

Wop Chick Slant Polock Jew Fat Ugly were also okay 

:lol:  good old days 

Doug is living in the Past on this one and so is anyone with  him 

We used to say "stick and stones . . ."

Today names are much worse.  :lol:

Snowflakes.:lol:

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

No but 're-inventing' it doesn't help.These clown would try to change Sine Law if they could.

its been taught for 3 years, move on you are wasting our time and money on this.....

Doug has been asked several times what he doesn't like in the plan, he refuses to say anything.  Parents need to be consulted :lol: 

Altough they have been, the fact is Parents of school kids change every year.  The new parents might have a different view, will this also be consulted :dunno:  NO IT WON'T be 

Flawed thinking right there 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

We used to say "stick and stones . . ."

Today names are much worse.  :lol:

Snowflakes.:lol:

:lol:  funny that that statement is so wrong and words can hurt depending on who and what is said.

When some of us were kids the USA still had WHITE ONLY signs - times have changed 

The Internet has created a very new and very harsh environment for young kids,  before it was Nation Geographic to see nude women, now its one click and all the dick and cunt are right there for your viewing pleasure -  EDUCATE OUR KIDS IN TODAYS WORLD not 1998

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

For some reason I recall a lot of parents complaining about the amount of sex ed provided to kids at such a young age when it was first released. Personally, I think it is the parents job when it comes to these lessons vs.  the education system, but I am sure many parents are not educating their kids either.....

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

For some reason I recall a lot of parents complaining about the amount of sex ed provided to kids at such a young age when it was first released. Personally, I think it is the parents job when it comes to these lessons vs.  the education system, but I am sure many parents are not educating their kids either.....

I think there is alot of hate spewed at the dinner table by parents - dam fags and queers - Teachers suck and are greedy people... Liberals are cunts 

I am going to say less then 1% have real education with their kids on this topic. SEX ED has been apart of our learning for over 50 years, only difference is keeping up with the times.

I ask everyone to produce the part of the plan they don't agree with,  nothing is ever posted - 3 years into it now I have yet to see a negative

Asking Muslims to educate their young females is laughable in many cases - most of the time we are against what Muslims say, but when its against a Liberal idea all is good again :lol: 

1297696754237_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Edited by 1trailmaker

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I think there is alot of hate spewed at the dinner table by parents - dam fags and queers - Teachers suck and are greedy people... Liberals are cunts 

I am going to say less then 1% have real education with their kids on this topic. SEX ED has been apart of our learning for over 50 years, only difference is keeping up with the times.

I ask everyone to produce the part of the plan they don't agree with,  nothing is ever posted - 3 years into it now I have yet to see a negative

Asking Muslims to educate their young females is laughable in many cases - most of the time we are against what Muslims say, but when its against a Liberal idea all is good again :lol: 

1297696754237_ORIGINAL.jpg?quality=80&si

Muslims have a way of dealing with gays.

One of the best scenes.:lol: