*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

5 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Question is which one of his buddies will take the new job :dunno:  

How many people do you think are qualified to run Hydro Ontario? or does it matter

It will be interesting who will take this job for 400k a year, maybe a sticker packer from his factory :lol: 

Hydro was reduced 25% by the liberals, this 12% just like the other reduction will not really be noticed.  Since it doesn't include delivery costs the main cost of hydro

STFU you have no moral compass. 

57 minutes ago, revrnd said:

You know everything so why are you asking. If I had the time I'd surf around, but what's the point, youd just deny it.

I didn't expect much from ONEWAY voters, you follow and that is it 

spew stuff without backing it up, common ground for you too 

NoPlanDoug or SloganManDoug which do you prefer :dunno:  

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

scumbag. defense of our groper in chief is awful.  

whatever, did it make a difference to you :dunno:  no 

When someone comes forth with action we can listen but until then just keep the ONEWAY hate going 

by the way Idon't remember you calling for Brown to step down :dunno:  matter of fact you defended it as FAKE NEWS :lol:  but now you are all feminist on the subject 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

whatever, did it make a difference to you :dunno:  no 

When someone comes forth with action we can listen but until then just keep the ONEWAY hate going 

by the way Idon't remember you calling for Brown to step down :dunno:  matter of fact you defended it as FAKE NEWS :lol:  but now you are all feminist on the subject 

JT doesn't think grabbing some random's ass is wrong.  What do you think?

Most manwhores are ok with it, but they don't pretend to be a feminist.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JT doesn't think grabbing some random's ass is wrong.  What do you think?

Most manwhores are ok with it, but they don't pretend to be a feminist.

not a fan of bringing up shit from 20 years ago that wasn't an issue until a hater found it......

Just like Doug and Rob hash sales in the 80;s, I don't care about it - I did care about Rob showing up on crack and drunk to city hall, while  you guys defended his actions for almost 2 years 

as for the answer = I could never pass the test :lol: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

not a fan of bringing up shit from 20 years ago that wasn't an issue until a hater found it......

Just like Doug and Rob hash sales in the 80;s, I don't care about it - I did care about Rob showing up on crack and drunk to city hall, while  you guys defended his actions for almost 2 years 

as for the answer = I could never pass the test :lol: 

You @2:10:lol:

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:19 PM, 1trailmaker said:

That is one of the things he just got schooled on 

"apparently Premier Ford wasn't aware of our international obligations "  but he is now :lol:  

on that note Ford's HAVE NOT PROVINCE already gets lots of money :lol:  

apparently you aren't aware of the difference between legitimate refugees that come to Canada through proper channels and the ones that walk across the border from the US since Trudope said come one come all and we'll open the door while giving you free everything.

you apparently aren't aware of the agreement regarding refugees coming from through a safe country to Canada being returned to that safe country.... aka U.S

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 3:38 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Stupid Trudeau invited them.  Doug is telling him to front the bill.  Yah I am good with this.  100% good.

me too... if not for Trudope there wouldn't be thousands walk across the border from the U.S.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 4:48 PM, 1trailmaker said:

good luck with that, he will be the first Premier to not talk to the media or people (other than at his future Rally's) 

Fact is just like the ONEWAYS they babble but have no answers - illegal crossing into Ontario isn't really possible like in other parts of Canada

800 people in Total isn't worth the RALLY of FORD  NATION 

Doug has never been in Queens park or had anything to do with being an MPP or MP so just like you and wouldn't really know what is going on .......

Nor did he understand how Cap and Trade works

Nor how a Bill is passed

the FOLKS relief Rally cries isn't going to cut it when you are with the big boys - School has opened 

dumb as a stump continues.... they are crossing into Quebec and being transported to Toronto and Montreal when they are picked up crossing 

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 5:04 PM, ArcticCrusher said:

Send them back.

X2

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:10 PM, 1trailmaker said:

deportation-statistics.jpg

according to Doug 800 are in Ontario :lol:  crisis 

more stupid irrelevant data selected to meet your agenda....

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:19 PM, Sksman said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-withdraws-support-for-resettlement-of-asylum-seekers-who/

Fail your wrong again.  Nothing new to any of us.

Its over 3,000 refugees in Toronto, 800 of which are currently living in college or University residences and will have to vacate in begining of Aug.

You must be wrong... after all the memo from Fail says so....

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  

Although I think the 20 year deal made might bite them in the ass in the mean time millions are being saved and millions more in preventable repairs.

If they don't get bit by old equipment 20 years from now, the profits will come in for the tax payers 

I really don't think Doug has a grip on this type of thing - I am sure there is more to come

Your are a real idiot.  Doug doesn’t have a clue on anything in your mind but Wynne knows all.  

What makes Wynne and the Liberals so much more knowledgeable then Doug and the PC’s?

They are not.  And  Ontario voters clearly gave their opinion who they believe.

Whats your qualifications Fail?   Doctorate?  PHD?  Masters?  Engineer?   

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Your are a real idiot.  Doug doesn’t have a clue on anything in your mind but Wynne knows all.  

What makes Wynne and the Liberals so much more knowledgeable then Doug and the PC’s?

Wynne is an expert when it comes to spending other peoples money.

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Doug has never been in Queens park so yes everyone there is more aware of procedures and other things.

Nothing to do with party;s or wynne (who clearly understands alot) 

Its clear Doug hasn't a clue or he wouldn't be saying we are canceling Wynne's carbon tax :lol:  we don't have carbon tax but under Doug soon will 

Sorry wasn't a DOUG fan 10 years ago and not one now - you how ever will support anyone you are told to 

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

me too... if not for Trudope there wouldn't be thousands walk across the border from the U.S.

late to the party I see :lol: 

sorry 02sled but they have been  crossing for decades, just happens under Trump more have ran from the USA then normal. 

2008 that Canada’s border agency had lost track of 41,000 individuals who had been ordered deported.[5] Canada’s border agency is removing illegal immigrants in Canada regularly in a respectful, safe, and effective manner. Although in some cases individuals can be removed immediately, or allowed a temporary access into Canada with a Temporary Resident Permit as long as they do not pose a threat to Canadians. The Temporary Resident Permit can be issued by the Canada Border Agency or a border service officer for a cost of $200 per permit; the Canada Border Agency issued 13,412 permits in 2006.

I remember you all over Harper for him letting in so many, I can find the total but would it matter :dunno: 

you ONEWAYS are cool, not very bright with facts but cool 

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug has never been in Queens park so yes everyone there is more aware of procedures and other things.

Nothing to do with party;s or wynne (who clearly understands alot) 

Its clear Doug hasn't a clue or he wouldn't be saying we are canceling Wynne's carbon tax :lol:  we don't have carbon tax but under Doug soon will 

Sorry wasn't a DOUG fan 10 years ago and not one now - you how ever will support anyone you are told to 

You said Doug cancelling the green roof program was bad Doug was dumb.  

Green Roof program has nothing to do with Queens Park.

But keep spewing your hate one way Failmaker.

And Cap and trade is a fancy name for a carbon tax.   But keep believing what the liberal pied pipers and your union buddies tell you.

10 minutes ago, Sksman said:

And Cap and trade is a fancy name for a carbon tax.   But keep believing what the liberal pied pipers and your union buddies tell you.

a carbon tax is a direct  blanket % added to a product, cap n trade isn't.

We all know I haven't been a fan of carbon or cap n trade taxes but now we will have carbon tax instead of the better cap n trade.   So you can think Doug is gong to stop this, he isn't going to succeed.  

The businesses in Ontario already have 1.8 billion invested, Doug just made that worthless, so I am not sure why you are backing the decision.

Actually I do know why :lol:  

Edited by 1trailmaker

29 minutes ago, Sksman said:

not sure why you and AC are referring to green roof program, this is a Toronto thing and nothing to do with Ontario, I thought AC was speaking about the solar roofs being install everywhere.

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

a carbon tax is a direct  blanket % added to a product, cap n trade isn't.

We all know I haven't been a fan of carbon or cap n trade taxes but now we will have carbon tax instead of the better cap n trade.   So you can think Doug is gong to stop this, he isn't going to succeed.  

The businesses in Ontario already have 1.8 billion invested, Doug just made that worthless, so I am not sure why you are backing the decision.

Actually I do know why :lol:  

Libs are dwelling on the semantics of carbon tax and cap and trade, attempting to downplay it.   At the end of the day, we are paying more than we used to, as mandated by the feds carbon pricing that came in effect Jan 1.  So if people want to reefer to cap trade as a carbon tax, so be it.  Get over it.  

PEI just joined the fight against the feds carbon pricing, along with sask, ont, and soon Alberta.  You say Doug won’t be able to stop this, what about the other provinces?  It just takes one of them to succeed to set the precedent  

15 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Libs are dwelling on the semantics of carbon tax and cap and trade, attempting to downplay it.   At the end of the day, we are paying more than we used to, as mandated by the feds carbon pricing that came in effect Jan 1.  So if people want to reefer to cap trade as a carbon tax, so be it.  Get over it.  

PEI just joined the fight against the feds carbon pricing, along with sask, ont, and soon Alberta.  You say Doug won’t be able to stop this, what about the other provinces?  It just takes one of them to succeed to set the precedent  

The topic is Cap n Trade vs Carbon Tax - once the FEDs plan comes into effect next year we will have carbon tax instead of cap n  trade.   

I am not for any of these taxes but it looks like its coming no matter what and  if so Cap n trade is far better solution 

The two are not the same

Doug will cost Ontario and businesses billions with his NOplan - what should be done for the businesses that now have worthless cap n trade credits :dunno:  fuck them?

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The topic is Cap n Trade vs Carbon Tax - once the FEDs plan comes into effect next year we will have carbon tax instead of cap n  trade.   

I am not for any of these taxes but it looks like its coming no matter what and  if so Cap n trade is far better solution 

The two are not the same

Doug will cost Ontario and businesses billions with his NOplan - what should be done for the businesses that now have worthless cap n trade credits :dunno:  fuck them?

They are the same.  The difference is how it is collected.  Don’t try to sugar coat it.  

At least with a tax, we can see on our bills, how much the taxpayer is contributing.  Under cap trade, do you think business’s are going to absorb their purchases of carbon credits, hurting their bottom line? 

At the end of the day, we are paying more on a new carbon policy.  As for companies that have already paid, we should refund them, since the money hasn’t (shouldn’t of) been spent yet.  

Youve got it all backwards, Doug will save Ontario and business’s billions.

• Like 1