*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 7/6/2018 at 7:10 AM, ArcticCrusher said:

But making me register my Model 94 rifle will make Canada safer. Or the equally naive idea of making Toronto a gun free zone would make any difference.

These gang bangers dont give a fuck about current laws so how would new laws change anything?

Watching the news this year, youd almost think you're watching one of the Detroit stations on the dish.

On 7/6/2018 at 11:41 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Hey Doug appeared today, handed a cheque to a hospital and gave his new buddy a bobble head of Rob

You guys are on board with the newly made job under Doug PC making 350k  - don't answer I already know :lol: 

But he is going to fix health care, I hear it coming wait for it 

Someone needs to fix.  Certainly not Wynnebag or Horvat. 

The Skipper (Doug) is also gonna lay a beating on his little buddy Gilligan (Justin).

11 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

Remember when they said Ford couldn’t fire the six million dollar man?  Remember when they said we would have to pay out a 10 million dollar severance to him?     Haha

He didn't fire him.  The CEO quit and took the board with him.  Lol.

2 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Im pretty sure he was given two choices. 

1. Quit

2. Stay and we will have forensic auditors open the books and see whats  what.

he took #1

The Question is which one of his buddies will take the new job :dunno:  

How many people do you think are qualified to run Hydro Ontario? or does it matter

It will be interesting who will take this job for 400k a year, maybe a sticker packer from his factory :lol: 

Hydro was reduced 25% by the liberals, this 12% just like the other reduction will not really be noticed.  Since it doesn't include delivery costs the main cost of hydro

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Question is which one of his buddies will take the new job :dunno:  

How many people do you think are qualified to run Hydro Ontario? or does it matter

It will be interesting who will take this job for 400k a year, maybe a sticker packer from his factory :lol: 

Hydro was reduced 25% by the liberals, this 12% just like the other reduction will not really be noticed.  Since it doesn't include delivery costs the main cost of hydro

Good time to buy Hydro One stock.  Nah,:lol:

27 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I will play your game your way.

Doug Catering to the Muslims and their anti female anti gay religious faith 

Really stepping back 20 years is not going to help anyone 

Most parents could give two shits catering to homos.  Nothing is going back.

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good time to buy Hydro One stock.  Nah,:lol:

Most parents could give two shits catering to homos.  Nothing is going back.

The Stork brings you babies isn't helping anyone

with over 1/2 million gays in Toronto I think your last statement is archaic 

keep siding with the Muslims AC :lol: 

more winning for businesses 

Ontario companies have spent $2.9 billion on carbon allowances that have been rendered worthless by a Ford cabinet order banning any sale or trading of the cap-and-trade permits.

Hopefully Doug Trump can spend his entire term reverting everything the liberals have done - winning for Doug but not Ontario this is something we will find out sooner or later 

Edited by 1trailmaker

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Stork brings you babies isn't helping anyone

with over 1/2 million gays in Toronto I think your last statement is archaic 

keep siding with the Muslims AC :lol: 

more winning for businesses 

Ontario companies have spent $2.9 billion on carbon allowances that have been rendered worthless by a Ford cabinet order banning any sale or trading of the cap-and-trade permits.

Hopefully Doug Trump can spend his entire term reverting everything the liberals have done - winning for Doug but not Ontario this is something we will find out sooner or later 

He is doing what he said he was gonna do.  

I guess you also agree with all the waste spent on green roofs, glad Doug is stopping that disaster in waiting.

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He is doing what he said he was gonna do.  

I guess you also agree with all the waste spent on green roofs, glad Doug is stopping that disaster in waiting.

The major project of repairing entire roofs for free and a fast manner is a good thing, now that may stop and we will either have leaking roofs or a huge bill for years to come.

so you tell me what you think 

Bold - yes I know what he said

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The major project of repairing entire roofs for free and a fast manner is a good thing, now that may stop and we will either have leaking roofs or a huge bill for years to come.

so you tell me what you think 

Bold - yes I know what he said

Nothing is free, remember that.

Buildings need a roof, not a garden roof.  Every architect worth a damn will tell you Wynnebag's grass tops are a major repair waiting to happen, all for nothing.

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Nothing is free, remember that.

Buildings need a roof, not a garden roof.  Every architect worth a damn will tell you Wynnebag's grass tops are a major repair waiting to happen, all for nothing.

I know nothing about grass roofs you speak of, I was speaking about solar paneled roofs 

52 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Fixed.:lol:

:lol:  

Although I think the 20 year deal made might bite them in the ass in the mean time millions are being saved and millions more in preventable repairs.

If they don't get bit by old equipment 20 years from now, the profits will come in for the tax payers 

I really don't think Doug has a grip on this type of thing - I am sure there is more to come

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Isnt that what the Shiny Pony & Co did in 2015?

19 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He didn't fire him.  The CEO quit and took the board with him.  Lol.

Was that Schmidt's twin brother w/ him in the footage on the news? They look like they should be undertakers. LOL

8 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Isnt that what the Shiny Pony & Co did in 2015?

not even close, can you name any policy Harper made that was reverted :dunno:  I see no obsession  between them, nor did I see that from Harper....

Cancel Sex-ed update without a new plan :dunno:  that isn't productive now is it?  It is what a obsessed  person does....

No knowing the difference between CAp and Trade and Carbon Tax and trying to cancel it  is just another thing an obsessed person does at any cost... This is going to cost us big time

Doug is an idiot, have said so 10 years ago - Too bad for the PC party 

Edited by 1trailmaker