*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

34 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Who the hell voted in Horvat or Wynnebag?  I get your point but put it in perspective.

Good God, Ac, surely you remember? Wynne and her getting a majority Gov't were the direct result of Hudak saying all those things he said prior to the election. Those who were on the fence or maybe thinking of voting for PC quickly changed their minds when they realized just how stupid Hudak was. That gave Wynne the majority, and that is a fact

When did we hear anything about Horwath and the NDP? Right after Ford won the PC leadership race. He is hated by many in Ontario and that is when Horwath and NDP suddenly shot up in popularity, and may just win this election. Anything I read, everyone loved Elliott and she was a shoe in to win that race but out of nowhere, Ford came along and mysteriously won it??? Not only I, but many I know something shady went on there in order for him to win it so fast. 

I hope I am wrong, but my gut tells me history is going to repeat itself again all because the wrong leader was chosen, again, to run the PC party. This election was a wash, the easiest election to win in history for the PCs, but they might have blown it again. If the PCs do win, I highly doubt it will be a majority.

Edited by irv
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, irv said:

Good God, Ac, surely you remember? Wynne and her getting a majority Gov't were the direct result of Hudak saying all those things he said prior to the election. Those who were on the fence or maybe thinking of voting for PC quickly changed their minds when they realized just how stupid Hudak was. That gave Wynne the majority, and that is a fact

When did we hear anything about Horwath and the NDP? Right after Ford won the PC leadership race. He is hated by many in Ontario and that is when Horwath and NDP suddenly shot up in popularity, and may just win this election. Anything I read, everyone loved Elliott and she was a shoe in to win that race but out of nowhere, Ford came along and mysteriously won it??? Not only I, but many I know something shady went on there in order for him to win it so fast. 

I hope I am wrong, but my gut tells me history is going to repeat itself again all because the wrong leader was chosen, again, to run the PC party. This election was a wash, the easiest election to win in history for the PCs, but they blew it again. 

All BS Irv.  Hudak was going to reduce numbers by not hiring those retiring.  Guess its better to ne lied to by Wynnebag.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Really! The PC's would currently have an overwhelming lead where even Horwath, like Wynne, would also be conceding at this point. When this election began, everyone said this was going to be the easiest election ever for the PCs to win. That is no longer true and there is no one to blame for that but Ford. 

What about the backroom gang that backed him? Obviously they never saw that outside of a certain portion of the party, he wasn't that popular. If the leadership convention had been run like those in the past, how would he have faired? Had this method been used elsewhere?

1 hour ago, irv said:

Just like how Hudak helped Wynn out, Ford is doing the same thing for Horwath. :fool: A PC party, who again, elected the wrong leader. The only thing, and I mean the only thing that will have me voting for Ford is the fact Christine Elliott will be standing close to him. Anyone with a brain knows she should have been the leader when Patrick was chosen as the same thing applies when it comes to Ford. I would truly like to know how Ford pulled it off when it was overwhelmingly clear that everyone wanted Christine to run the PC party. 

That is the $64 question...

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

All BS Irv.  Hudak was going to reduce numbers by not hiring those retiring.  Guess its better to ne lied to by Wynnebag.

Show me when the NDP and Horwath suddenly became a factor in this election? It was an easy PC win all the way. Ford, like Hudak, became the leader and suddenly a party and leader no one was even thinking of became a contender. 

If you happen to think Hudak was bright, then I give up. He was as stupid as a stump and the majority of Ontarians knew that when he started speaking handing Wynne and the Liberals the majority they got. Ford may just do the same thing for Horwath this go around and we'll be for another 4 years of shit, and that 4 years of shit may just be worse than the 4 years we are currently coming out of!?!? :news: 

Edited by irv

6 minutes ago, irv said:

Show me when the NDP and Horwath suddenly became a factor in this election? It was an easy PC win all the way. Ford, like Hudak, became the leader and suddenly a party and leader no one was even thinking of became a contender. 

If you happen to think Hudak was bright, then I give up. He was as stupid as a stump and the majority of Ontarians knew that when he started speaking handing Wynne and the Liberals the majority they got. Ford may just do the same thing for Horwath this go around and we'll be for another 4 years of shit, and that 4 years of shit may just be worse than the 4 years we are currently coming out of!?!? :news: 

That is BS Irv, the Liberal fell apart and the left is looking at straws to hang onto.  Unlike Horwath, Doug or no PC or Liberal will hang around for a decade waiting for an opportunity to arise.

Keep up the spirit.

11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That is BS Irv, the Liberal fell apart and the left is looking at straws to hang onto.  Unlike Horwath, Doug or no PC or Liberal will hang around for a decade waiting for an opportunity to arise.

Keep up the spirit.

What are you talking about?  :dunno: I am talking about how Wynne got in with a majority, not the current mess she and the liberals are in now. If Horwath gets in, this one will be on Ford just like Hudak is to blame for Wynne getting in and getting in with a majority. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

What are you talking about?  :dunno: I am talking about how Wynne got in with a majority, not the current mess she and the liberals are in now. If Horwath gets in, this one will be on Ford just like Hudak is to blame for Wynne getting in and getting in with a majority. 

You voting for Horvat or Ford?  Pretty simple really>

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You voting for Horvat or Ford?  Pretty simple really>

Are you paying attention to anything that has been written in here? I already said who I was voting for. Go back an read it this time. 

1 minute ago, irv said:

Are you paying attention to anything that has been written in here? I already said who I was voting for. Go back an read it this time. 

I can't backread all that horseshit man.  Give me the condensed version.

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

at least the ADs on TV are complete lies from both NDP and CONslogans 

:lol2:and you believe Wynnebag ads are accurate and true.... you do realize the idiot Fiberals claimed in one of their ads they are responsible for prescription coverage for seniors

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

its still 25% more than you to make Ontario work.  You do nothing that is all we will agree on.

ONEWAY says WHAT 

STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL... it would be a miracle if anyone produced less than you. As for me... I will be in my customers office at 7:00 this morning and today's schedule has me there until 7 tonight followed by dinner with a potential customer.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

STILL WRONG AGAIN FAIL... it would be a miracle if anyone produced less than you. As for me... I will be in my customers office at 7:00 this morning and today's schedule has me there until 7 tonight followed by dinner with a potential customer.

You still in Cali?

Nice thing about being on the west coast is the markets are on by the time you get up.

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You still in Cali?

Nice thing about being on the west coast is the markets are on by the time you get up.

I was home for the weekend and back to Lake Forest very early Monday morning. I'm not good at shifting sleeping patterns to adjust so I still tend to wake up at 5:30 - 6:00 Toronto time. It's 5:19 right now.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I was home for the weekend and back to Lake Forest very early Monday morning. I'm not good at shifting sleeping patterns to adjust so I still tend to wake up at 5:30 - 6:00 Toronto time. It's 5:19 right now.

I don't adjust to a 3 hour time change either.

26 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol2:and you believe Wynnebag ads are accurate and true.... you do realize the idiot Fiberals claimed in one of their ads they are responsible for prescription coverage for seniors

slooooooow it down for  you, wynne is finished

Wynne added zero deductible and no co-pay for many prescribe drugs - follow along ONEWAY you might learn something  

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

Wynne added zero deductible and no co-pay for many prescribe drugs - follow along ONEWAY you might learn something  

She faught a good fight though, she went dirty and low.  I think she is hoping Doug wins.

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

pay attention Fail... the seniors have had prescription coverage for a very long time that predates Wynnebag. She makes a slight modification that saves someone a whopping $200 a year... hold me back...

Just now, 02sled said:

pay attention Fail... the seniors have had prescription coverage for a very long time that predates Wynnebag. She makes a slight modification that saves someone a whopping $200 a year... hold me back...

Atleast you learned something today 

Yet you are all giddy about DOUG saving aveage 18$ a year :lol:   fucking ONEWAY