*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Our parks are clean well kept pieces of land. Roads are clean, sidewalks are clean.

The maintenance of the provincial parks is outsourced & the county dumps so much sand on our street it still is like a sandbox. Probably wont get swept until July.

Try not to dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on your back.

When Fail disappears from FS we'll know that his position was found to be redundant & he was let go.

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

The maintenance of the provincial parks is outsourced & the county dumps so much sand on our street it still is like a sandbox. Probably wont get swept until July.

Try not to dislocate your shoulder patting yourself on your back.

When Fail disappears from FS we'll know that his position was found to be redundant & he was let go.

Just another person that hasn't a clue what the 10's of thousand people do everyday for Ontario.  

by the way private garbage collection is doing a service for your municipality, its tax dollars paying for it.

no back patting Me just like all the others are just doing a job that happens to be for Ontario - you can call all of US lazy if you want but we make Ontario run, you don't 

Edited by 1trailmaker

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Just another person that hasn't a clue what the 10's of thousand people do everyday for Ontario.  

by the way private garbage collection is doing a service for your municipality, its tax dollars paying for it.

no back patting Me just like all the others are just doing a job that happens to be for Ontario - you can call all of US lazy if you want but we make Ontario run, you don't 

We know what they do!  F all. All day every day.

Fail we all know you and your time on here and unfortuantely you are a representative of government.

On the provincial level, I could go on about my club's 'progress' (or lack thereof) concerning an LUP to cross a hundred or so acres of Crown land. Application has been in the MNR's hands for a year & we'll be very surprised if we get approval in time for next season.

1) there is no rhyme or reason to the process. We haven't been told what the steps are. Everytime we comply w/ a condition something else comes up.

2) are they making it up as they go?

3) no sense of urgency. We had been told 3 times that the biologist was going out to look on a certain date. When contacting @ a later date, we were he has to wait for (fill in the blank)

4) the biologist found a lichen which is a species at risk. No problem but a gate has to be in place to prevent non-snowmobilers from entering the area in the offseason.

But wait, before a gate can be placed on Crown land the local indigenous community have to be consulted.

By the way, this land isnt untouched by human activity. When we GPSed the route you could see the old skidder ruts in the soil & stumps from previous logging in the area.

Edited by revrnd

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't worry folks, relief will soon be here.

I read posts from a person who thinks he is a reliable source of information that Ford will be terrible  for Ontario.

29 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I read posts from a person who thinks he is a reliable source of information that Ford will be terrible  for Ontario.

He personally will be, no doubt about it -  what makes you think he will be any different then he was on city council :dunno:  

shit show coming to Ontario 

Can't wait until he finds out that being in Queens Park is anything like city hall :lol:  Doug Ford you can not threaten other MPP's here :lol: 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Get used to saying and hearing Premier Ford  :bc: 

very common to have PC in Ontario and Liberals federal or the other way around.  Too bad the PC oneways voted Doug as leader, they could have done so much better 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

shit show coming to Ontario 

Can't be any worse than the last 15 years. 

Or the NDP who have such a braintrust of candidates.

22 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Can't be any worse than the last 15 years. 

Or the NDP who have such a braintrust of candidates.

not talking about Political decisions, talking about plain old chaos - Toronto voted in Rob and got a bit more than expected :lol: 

a FORD is a FORD is a FORD 

Mike Harris made huge massive Unions, Doug will have to deal with the huge striking coming up very soon just like last time.  Most strikes in  History were under PC governments.  Oh debt almost double than too.  

I have a feeling Doug will surpass the Liberals in collective debts, but if I get my 8$ a month off hydro it will be all worth it :lol: 

Don't forget your tax break isn't coming until year 3 so hang tight 

2 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

not talking about Political decisions, talking about plain old chaos - Toronto voted in Rob and got a bit more than expected :lol: 

a FORD is a FORD is a FORD 

Mike Harris made huge massive Unions, Doug will have to deal with the huge striking coming up very soon just like last time.  Most strikes in  History were under PC governments.  Oh debt almost double than too.  

I have a feeling Doug will surpass the Liberals in collective debts, but if I get my 8$ a month off hydro it will be all worth it :lol: 

Don't forget your tax break isn't coming until year 3 so hang tight 

You are so brainwashed government union bitch.

9 hours ago, Sksman said:

We know what they do!  F all. All day every day.

Fail we all know you and your time on here and unfortuantely you are a representative of government.

i would like to know what division fail works in?

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

why?

the obsession you guys have is really strange, stalker strange.  

not really, just like to know how you get so fucken brainwashed over the yrs?

Just now, toslow said:

not really, just like to know how you get so fucken brainwashed over the yrs?

yeah brainwashed sometimes I just had to vote for mIke Harris and Stephen Harper and Preston Manning, Brian Mulroney 

sorry ONEWAY you are the one brainwashed because you vote ONEWAY every time, be honest.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

yeah brainwashed sometimes I just had to vote for mIke Harris and Stephen Harper and Preston Manning, Brian Mulroney 

sorry ONEWAY you are the one brainwashed because you vote ONEWAY every time, be honest.

not really, i vote for who i think has the best plan moving forward, iv'e voted for all three parties in the past. 

you can't honestly say that you think windbag is the best choice for the next 4yrs

3 minutes ago, toslow said:

not really, i vote for who i think has the best plan moving forward, iv'e voted for all three parties in the past. 

you can't honestly say that you think windbag is the best choice for the next 4yrs

a year ago I said we need a change in government - Things were fine until DOUG came in the picture, He is the biggest threat to PC's not winning a majority (as it should have been a cake walk) but now DOUG couldn't win in Toronto as Mayor and his chances are not that good for Premier - Don't be surprised if NDP pull out a win June 7th.

Patrick. Elliot, Mulroney all would have won the so called SUPER MAJORITY :lol:  Doug killed that slogan by opening his mouth 

I going to say in the past you mean your first few times you voted but since then have decades of ONEWAY behind you and many more coming :lol: 

So I will not vote for DOUG - original plan was good and dougs is like Christmas 

NDP isn't the plan I think will work - don't think I can do it 

Libs plan is okay but Wynne doesn't get my vote 

GREEN here I come - Really doesn't matter my district will be PC like it is election after election (except for the REFORM guy we voted in) 

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

a year ago I said we need a change in government - Things were fine until DOUG came in the picture, He is the biggest threat to PC's not winning a majority (as it should have been a cake walk) but now DOUG couldn't win in Toronto as Mayor and his chances are not that good for Premier - Don't be surprised if NDP pull out a win June 7th.

Patrick. Elliot, Mulroney all would have won the so called SUPER MAJORITY :lol:  Doug killed that slogan by opening his mouth 

I going to say in the past you mean your first few times you voted but since then have decades of ONEWAY behind you and many more coming :lol: 

So I will not vote for DOUG - original plan was good and dougs is like Christmas 

NDP isn't the plan I think will work - don't think I can do it 

Libs plan is okay but Wynne doesn't get my vote 

GREEN here I come - Really doesn't matter my district will be PC like it is election after election (except for the REFORM guy we voted in) 

the original plan is good in what way?, 99.9% of the province sees it different. are they all wrong as well.

oh and just so you don;t think i'm a young snot nose prick, iv'e been voting for over 40yrs

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

the original plan is good in what way?, 99.9% of the province sees it different. are they all wrong as well.

oh and just so you don;t think i'm a young snot nose prick, iv'e been voting for over 40yrs

I know you are old just from your crankiness :lol: 

PC's plan under Brown was not like? 

• Haha 1