*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, the NDP is doing exactly that.  Raising business taxes and expecting them to pay for 60% of their reckless campaign promises.  You know, the ones that won't cost anyone a dime.

I haven't heard a number yet but I do know business taxes are not affected in their plan - atleast she said so in the debate 

I like Doug's 20% savings for middle income - under 30k is free - no mention of dropping the high end taxes.

Reducing the business tax will do little for the economy but will help small owners - I say this because they are the lowest taxed in Canada already 

Free stuff for everyone

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I haven't heard a number yet but I do know business taxes are not affected in their plan - atleast she said so in the debate 

I like Doug's 20% savings for middle income - under 30k is free - no mention of dropping the high end taxes.

Reducing the business tax will do little for the economy but will help small owners - I say this because they are the lowest taxed in Canada already 

Free stuff for everyone

Going from 11.5% to 13%.  Even the Fed Liberals are worried it will backfire.  We are no longer the lowest taxed and Ont has to deal with the US,  The NDP is so fucking out to lunch and thinks our competition is Europe.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Going from 11.5% to 13%.  Even the Fed Liberals are worried it will backfire.  We are no longer the lowest taxed and Ont has to deal with the US,  The NDP is so fucking out to lunch and thinks our competition is Europe.

lol calling it a roll back :lol:  

We will also introduce a modest luxury tax, of 3% on cars sold for over $90,000

fun times :lol: 

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey, the NDP sure think more can be siphoned out of us to give to their deadbeat sheep.  

"We'll ask the 'rich' to pay a bit more..." I wonder what their idea of a threshold for rich is?

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only the NDP would recycle the same leader for more than a decade following multiple losses, I'm sure she is aware of plenty.:lol:

She's the only NDP member I've ever seen speak in the house. I'm sure she has a great members to run the show.

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Yep Doug is a complete tard, the province is bankrupt....Doug has no plan or strategy.....sad. He does NOT have my vote, but the PC’s do.....with all the social libtard fucks and their open hands the province is doomed. I already pay 60% tax, how much more do I need to pay to help the poor...we are all doomed. 

WELL SAID!

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

No, the NDP is doing exactly that.  Raising business taxes and expecting them to pay for 60% of their reckless campaign promises.  You know, the ones that won't cost anyone a dime.

They can always borrow it like the Liberals have for the last 15 years.

What's provincial debt when the asshat voters are up to their eyeballs in personal debt?

16 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I laughed at that ad, pretty insane assumption 

I feel sorry for the PC party Doug is a complete idiot that really hasn't a fucking clue how anything works.

I guess he will just feel his way around once elected, maybe ask the window washer what is needed. 

PC ONEWAY voters are pretty fucked up to vote in a person with no plan, no idea what to do, very sad.  I am sure Elliot and Mulroney will help/ do everything for him, at least I hope so 

"My Friends I am the only one that can fix this mess"  "I will ask the front line workers what to do" :lol:  yeah he is going to work with Teachers :lol: 

Can hardly wait for the defending of huge deficits just like under Harper :lol:  BEST EVER 

Only a fool doesn't recognize the knowledge and experience the front line workers collectively have. Bring a group of them together and ask how long each of them have been doing the job and add up their years of experience. Collectively perhaps over 100 years of accumulated knowledge.

Management 101 teaches you to listen to them, 90% of the time they already know the answers to a problem or situation and are simply looking for someone to provide validation and direction to proceed.

Good managers listen to those people who can point out lots of efficiencies.  

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Only a fool doesn't recognize the knowledge and experience the front line workers collectively have. Bring a group of them together and ask how long each of them have been doing the job and add up their years of experience. Collectively perhaps over 100 years of accumulated knowledge.

Management 101 teaches you to listen to them, 90% of the time they already know the answers to a problem or situation and are simply looking for someone to provide validation and direction to proceed.

Good managers listen to those people who can point out lots of efficiencies.  

That is the point pointy head, all platforms are done in this manner its how you get things done :lol:  

Doug thinks he has something new for politics :lol:  that is the joke 

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sad isn't it 

There is only a few Minister jobs that are real tough or vital, finance minister out weighs all of them

One thing clear in every debate is Wynne really does know her shit like it or not 

:lol:she's just an experienced spin doctor who knows how to pool the wool over peoples eyes. Her add says she brought free prescriptions to those under 25 AND SENIORS.

:bullshit:    she had nothing to do with prescriptions for seniors but wants to lay claim to it

12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

no you don't, if you are then you need a new accountant 

Canada Tax Freedom day is June 9 - that's the 160th day of the year... everything the average Canadian earns up until then goes to taxes. That's 43% of all your income. Higher than average earners end up paying more so their tax freedom day would be later in the year.

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey, the NDP sure think more can be siphoned out of us to give to their deadbeat sheep.  

That's the NDP way... the guy who doesn't want to work deserves "is entitled to" the same lifestyle as the person who works hard to earn it.

12 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

According to Wynnebag nobody would notice a 10 cent drop in the cost of gas... same mentality for Fiberals and NDP, nobody would notice an increase either.

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol calling it a roll back :lol:  

We will also introduce a modest luxury tax, of 3% on cars sold for over $90,000

fun times :lol: 

What about the subsidy for those buying the $90K electric car

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is the point pointy head, all platforms are done in this manner its how you get things done :lol:  

Doug thinks he has something new for politics :lol:  that is the joke 

You never get the point and never will... it's news to Wynnebag though... she listens to nobody and is sure she knows better than the experts. Just like you know more about  investment in Canada than those who work in finance daily... you know somebody like the CEO of RBC

It is something new for politics... they don't listen, just like they listened to business owners over the hardship they have imposed with regulations administrivia and wage laws.

Edited by 02sled

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

What about the subsidy for those buying the $90K electric car

You never get the point and never will... it's news to Wynnebag though... she listens to nobody and is sure she knows better than the experts. Just like you know more about  investment in Canada than those who work in finance daily... 

It is something new for politics... they don't listen

:lol:  Doug isn't going to speak to the CEO he wants to talk to all the Janitors, daycare workers, you know front line workers not managers 

Are you sure you know what Doug is saying :dunno:  "I've talked to them all" 

Sorry 02sled this isn't new it is how policies are developed by every party in recent history 

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Doug isn't going to speak to the CEO he wants to talk to all the Janitors, daycare workers, you know front line workers not managers 

Are you sure you know what Doug is saying :dunno:  "I've talked to them all" 

Sorry 02sled this isn't new it is how policies are developed by every party in recent history 

Your right, he wants to talk to the doctors and nurses.... one of the ones he specifically cited. I know exactly what he is saying. You really are delusional if you believe for one second that Wynnebag talked to the front line just once. You really think she listened to the stakeholders when she decided to sell off hydro. You really think she talked to the doctors and nurses to put hospitals in the mess they are in today.

The auditor general has a much better grasp of what is and isn't working but Wynnebag doesn't listen to the auditor general either.

You don't think those janitors and day care workers can find efficiencies and savings? :nuts:

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Your right, he wants to talk to the doctors and nurses.... one of the ones he specifically cited. I know exactly what he is saying. You really are delusional if you believe for one second that Wynnebag talked to the front line just once. You really think she listened to the stakeholders when she decided to sell off hydro. You really think she talked to the doctors and nurses to put hospitals in the mess they are in today.

The auditor general has a much better grasp of what is and isn't working but Wynnebag doesn't listen to the auditor general either.

You don't think those janitors and day care workers can find efficiencies and savings? :nuts:

okay ONEWAY if you feel this is new and Doug is leading it then go with it :lol: 

Trust me, vote for me, I will decide later what I am going to do after you (600k front line workers) tell me what is needed

PC party had a platform, costed and everything, Doug tossed that out and gave nothing in place - sounds like Obamacare and Donny 

EASY BUY 02SLED 

27 minutes ago, steve6 said:

I'd rather no platform than the 10000000 trillion dollar promises Wynne and Horvath have promised already to things I could care less about

actually Doug is twice the both of them in offers - over 20 billion shortfall 

30 000 new hospital beds is going to cost you tons

20% lose in tax revenue is gong to cost you tons

I'll take it though 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually Doug is twice the both of them in offers - over 20 billion shortfall 

30 000 new hospital beds is going to cost you tons

20% lose in tax revenue is gong to cost you tons

I'll take it though 

20% more into my pocket, along with the fuel promise, throw out some carbon bullshit, sounds good to me.

If he could lower plate registration renewal, lets not forget it went from 78 to 120 a year. And get rid of e-testing ill find a way to vote 10 times for him! :D 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, steve6 said:

20% more into my pocket, along with the fuel promise, throw out some carbon bullshit, sounds good to me.

If he could lower plate registration renewal, lets not forget it went from 78 to 120 a year. And get rid of e-testing ill find a way to vote 10 times for him! :D 

Attaboy.:thumbsup:

No doubt the NDP scrapes the bottom of the barrel for candidates. I recall some of the candidates that were union executives. I wouldn't vote for them in plant, so how could they expect the general public vote for them?

In Ptbo, the nomination meeting was between a 26 year old & a 17 year old. Lots of experience there...