*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

:lol:  Doug looking real stupid tonight 

question "what is your health care plan"

"I am going to ask the front line worker what to do"

wynne

should have done that before the debate then you wouldn't had a platform :lol:  boom of the night so far

SLOGAN MAN telling his lies at press conference :lol: 

I attach a number to all my ADs :lol: so I don't need a costed platform

Mr. Ford (slogan man) we added up your current promises and its just over 20 billion dollars shortfall?

Liberals lie, gas plants, next question :lol: 

at least you guys here are a very easy buy for your vote :lol: maybe he will ask the road sweepers for advice :lol: 

1 hour ago, revrnd said:

According to the NDP Dougie is going to close 36 hospitals & fire 20,000 teachers. I guess more people will be looking into home remedies & schooling.

I laughed at that ad, pretty insane assumption 

I feel sorry for the PC party Doug is a complete idiot that really hasn't a fucking clue how anything works.

I guess he will just feel his way around once elected, maybe ask the window washer what is needed. 

PC ONEWAY voters are pretty fucked up to vote in a person with no plan, no idea what to do, very sad.  I am sure Elliot and Mulroney will help/ do everything for him, at least I hope so 

"My Friends I am the only one that can fix this mess"  "I will ask the front line workers what to do" :lol:  yeah he is going to work with Teachers :lol: 

Can hardly wait for the defending of huge deficits just like under Harper :lol:  BEST EVER 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Maybe the PCs can ask Sousa for advice on balancing the books.

How would having Horvath as premier affect the province's financial situation? Who in her current caucus would make a good Minister of Finance, Jagmeet's brother?

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

How would having Horvath as premier affect the province's financial situation? Who in her current caucus would make a good Minister of Finance, Jagmeet's brother?

Perhaps the Nazi.

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Sad isn't it 

There is only a few Minister jobs that are real tough or vital, finance minister out weighs all of them

One thing clear in every debate is Wynne really does know her shit like it or not 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Sad isn't it 

There is only a few Minister jobs that are real tough or vital, finance minister out weighs all of them

One thing clear in every debate is Wynne really does know her shit like it or not 

:lol:

19 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

you won't stump her on a question, get a grip 

why would you think she isn't aware of every process in our government :dunno:  Doug has never entered the doors so we know he doesn't know anything about it.  Andrea is more aware then Ford 

stop the #ONEWAY 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you won't stump her on a question, get a grip 

why would you think she isn't aware of every process in our government :dunno:  Doug has never entered the doors so we know he doesn't know anything about it.  Andrea is more aware then Ford 

stop the #ONEWAY 

Only the NDP would recycle the same leader for more than a decade following multiple losses, I'm sure she is aware of plenty.:lol:

18 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Can someone give me an example other than on FS where 'oneway' is posted? I don't think I've read anywhere other than Fail's posts...

its my saying I gave to you guys - I'm good at name giving lol 

hey did you get home early from Dougs rally tonight :dunno:  

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

I laughed at that ad, pretty insane assumption 

I feel sorry for the PC party Doug is a complete idiot that really hasn't a fucking clue how anything works.

I guess he will just feel his way around once elected, maybe ask the window washer what is needed. 

PC ONEWAY voters are pretty fucked up to vote in a person with no plan, no idea what to do, very sad.  I am sure Elliot and Mulroney will help/ do everything for him, at least I hope so 

"My Friends I am the only one that can fix this mess"  "I will ask the front line workers what to do" :lol:  yeah he is going to work with Teachers :lol: 

Can hardly wait for the defending of huge deficits just like under Harper :lol:  BEST EVER 

Yep Doug is a complete tard, the province is bankrupt....Doug has no plan or strategy.....sad. He does NOT have my vote, but the PC’s do.....with all the social libtard fucks and their open hands the province is doomed. I already pay 60% tax, how much more do I need to pay to help the poor...we are all doomed. 

2 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Yep Doug is a complete tard, the province is bankrupt....Doug has no plan or strategy.....sad. He does NOT have my vote, but the PC’s do.....with all the social libtard fucks and their open hands the province is doomed. I already pay 60% tax, how much more do I need to pay to help the poor...we are all doomed. 

no you don't, if you are then you need a new accountant 

Either way its not going to change, Ontario will be first in Canada just like always - sorry dude your life isn't going to get better on June 7th no matter who gets in.  

Right now under Trudeau and Wynne our country is in good shape, if you aren't making money now (which you are since you pay so much tax) then you will never make money.

BEST IN DECADES THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE

But Yea I would like to see someone other then Wynne as Premier I said that a year ago.  I will take the tax break and will accept the huge government debt coming up (no matter who is in charge) 

Take the blinders off on how economies work 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

as I said years ago Elections will never be the same nor will the best people ever run for office 

Fake and Real news will inner waive - Doug is  just lying his face off daily - NDP ADs are stretch of the truth

singh2.jpg?quality=60&strip=all&w=640

Is that supposed to mean something?  

18 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Hey, the NDP sure think more can be siphoned out of us to give to their deadbeat sheep.  

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Hey, the NDP sure think more can be siphoned out of us to give to their deadbeat sheep.  

told you earlier "pay a little bit more" wasn't going to sound good.  we just had that so they need to give it a rest

Why couldn't it had been Joker mouth - fucking Etobicociane made a difference 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

told you earlier "pay a little bit more" wasn't going to sound good.  we just had that so they need to give it a rest

Why couldn't it had been Joker mouth - fucking Etobicociane made a difference 

No, the NDP is doing exactly that.  Raising business taxes and expecting them to pay for 60% of their reckless campaign promises.  You know, the ones that won't cost anyone a dime.

• Sad 1