*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

6 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More :bullshit: from your imagination.... you do realize there are rules for people putting their business holdings into things like blind trusts etc. Morneau failed to be compliant with all the rules...

Finance Minister Bill Morneau waited 2 years to disclose company that owns his French villa to ethics watchdog. He forgot about the business he owns. It's about making Ontario much more attractive to business. Not the Ford family business but all business.... that's a bad thing to you?

If you don't think Wynnebag as McSquinty's right hand knew nothing about it you are dumber than I thought.

lol sure it is  - we are already less taxed then the States even after the new tax cuts 

I am all for tax cuts for the average guy 

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We all have French villa's we simply forgot about.

who cares :dunno:  The guy is loaded what difference could that make

Doug is loaded and I don't think that makes a difference, why ONEWAY do you think its different 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol sure it is  - we are already less taxed then the States even after the new tax cuts 

I am all for tax cuts for the average guy 

More :bullshit: It never ends with you does it.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

who cares :dunno:  The guy is loaded what difference could that make

Doug is loaded and I don't think that makes a difference, why ONEWAY do you think its different 

Yes he is loaded and well deserving, but there is a difference.  He is part of the working class rich as apposed to the elite silver spooners.

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Yes he is loaded and well deserving, but there is a difference.  He is part of the working class rich as apposed to the elite silver spooners.

:lol: he was handed a working company - he didn't build a fucking thing - Doug is a prime example of silver spooned 

I wonder when he will appoint his family to Ministry jobs :dunno:  

• We'll introduce a new childcare tax rebate for parents of children under 15 years of age, paying up to 75% of a family's childcare expenses, with lower income families receiving the most support.

You on board 02sled :dunno:  I assume you are now 

• We'll cut taxes by 20% for the middle class, saving individuals up to $786 per year.
  • We'll introduce a minimum wage tax credit that means minimum wage workers will pay zero income tax, saving up to $850 per year.

That is alot of tax cuts - a bit more than  20 billion less

SK the magic number man can explain how this will add up - 30 billion short fall after all is said and done 

15 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:
  • We'll cut taxes by 20% for the middle class, saving individuals up to $786 per year.
  • We'll introduce a minimum wage tax credit that means minimum wage workers will pay zero income tax, saving up to $850 per year.
That is alot of tax cuts - a bit more than  20 billion less

SK the magic number man can explain how this will add up - 30 billion short fall after all is said and done 

Start with cutting the irresponsible waste in government and raising productivity levels to that of the average private sector would go a long way. He's coming to your dept. first Fail. You may actually have to put in more than an hour or two a day of work.

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Start with cutting the irresponsible waste in government and raising productivity levels to that of the average private sector would go a long way. He's coming to your dept. first Fail. You may actually have to put in more than an hour or two a day of work.

Why do you think DOUG is so powerful and Smart? The guy doesn't even know how a BILL is passed, yet you bow to his leadership :lol: 

I can hardly wait for 4 years of "its wynne's fault not Doug's"  

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why do you think DOUG is so powerful and Smart? The guy doesn't even know how a BILL is passed, yet you bow to his leadership :lol: 

I can hardly wait for 4 years of "its wynne's fault not Doug's"  

The fear is strong within you I see.... how will you ever survive, how will you ever find another job that lets you post in online forums for almost all of your "work day"

10 minutes ago, 02sled said:

The fear is strong within you I see.... how will you ever survive, how will you ever find another job that lets you post in online forums for almost all of your "work day"

Glad you think I am ONTARIO and the cause its problems but your meme is wrong again :lol:  

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Glad you think I am ONTARIO and the cause its problems but your meme is wrong again :lol:  

dumb as a stump... not my meme.... you can't read can you...you're comprehension is on par with Jethro Bodine... do you know your guzintas yet

Edited by 02sled
  • Haha 1

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/05/16/doug-ford-promises-to-cut-gas-prices-by-10-cents-a-litre.html

Go DOUGY!

A PC government would cut gas taxes a total of 10 cents a litre, Doug Ford said Wednesday.

The tax break of a dime includes the 4.3 cents per litre carbon tax the Wynne Liberal administration implemented last year with the rest coming from a reduction in the provincial excise tax.

Ontario PC leader Doug Ford speaks during a campaign stop in Niagara Falls, Ont. on May 14, 2018. Ford’s plan to scrap the Liberal government’s cap-and-trade program designed to combat greenhouse gases that cause climate change.
Ontario PC leader Doug Ford speaks during a campaign stop in Niagara Falls, Ont. on May 14, 2018. Ford’s plan to scrap the Liberal government’s cap-and-trade program designed to combat greenhouse gases that cause climate change.  (Tara Walton / THE CANADIAN PRESS)

“These are real savings,” Ford said at an Oakville gas station where a litre of regular unleaded gas is priced at just under $1.36.

The promise is part of the PC leaders’s plan to scrap the Liberal government’s cap-and-trade program designed to combat greenhouse gases that cause climate change.

In a statement, the Liberals said “Doug Ford has no plan to fight climate change.”

In a statement, the Liberals said “Doug Ford has no plan to fight climate change.”... Neither do the liberals.. they just want your tax dollars

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, steve6 said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/queenspark/2018/05/16/doug-ford-promises-to-cut-gas-prices-by-10-cents-a-litre.html

Go DOUGY!

In a statement, the Liberals said “Doug Ford has no plan to fight climate change.”... Neither do the liberals.. they just want your tax dollars

Good.

53 minutes ago, steve6 said:

Go DOUGY!

43 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Good.

Why not remove HST from gasoline - seemed that was the big topic last election.

How about remove that from Hydro 

:dunno:  

all for cheaper gas, but do you actually think this will make a difference?  gas will go up anyway 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

all for cheaper gas, but do you actually think this will make a difference?  gas will go up anyway 

They still have to get some cut.. geesh

I don't really care where the cuts are, as long as there is promises. Gas.. Hydro.. Carbon Tax blah blah, don't care. If Doug is smart he'll get rid of SMOG testing program as well.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

We can;t control gas prices, but we can cut the taxes on it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, steve6 said:

Go DOUGY!

Which as the majority of those polled feel as well.

I wonder how the eruption of Hawaii’s Kilauea volcano is affecting the atmosphere? Will Trudeau & Wynne be able to reverse those effects w/ their plans?

Edited by revrnd

Every election, it's the same thing. We are all tired of the current in power ruling party so we jump on the bandwagon of the latest greatest new candidate in hopes of change, but within a short amount of time, we are all hoping for another election because, just like what we already experienced years prior, we quickly learn the new one, with all their promises, were just as full of shit as the one we got rid of. :flush:

Political_Promises.jpg

large.jpg

19 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Talking to a former co-worker & he agreed w/ something I said. For years we haven't been voting for anyone, just against the incumbent.

Bll9R4iCIAEsc3A.jpg

• Haha 1