*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

23 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford’s campaign has confirmed that actors were hired to play Progressive Conservative supporters outside Monday’s leaders’ debate.

“We were very confused by this situation, because we are getting record numbers of supporters to every event across Ontario. This was done by a local candidate and it won’t be continuing,” Ford’s spokeswoman Melissa Lantsman said in an email.

Apparently campaign officials for Toronto Centre Tory candidate Meredith Cartwright, a prominent lawyer, hired the actors to rally for Ford at Dundas Square outside CityNews studios.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/doug-ford-campaign-confirms-actors-were-hired-to-play-the-part-of-pc-supporters-at-monday-s-debate-rally/ar-AAwXxT0?ocid=ob-fb-enca-651

In an email obtained by the Star, casting agency CastmeBG said they were looking for “20 people to play real people at a Ford nation rally (Doug Ford).”

“You will be wear T-shirts of the PC candidates (Ford and Cartwright),” the email continued. It offered $75 to actors, who were expected to be present from the start of the afternoon rally at 2 p.m. to the end of the debate at 8 p.m.

:lol:  Fake News reporter, fake supporters. lol fully supported here at OFS 

Do they qualify for Justin's Canada summer jobs grant?:lol:

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford’s campaign has confirmed that actors were hired to play Progressive Conservative supporters outside Monday’s leaders’ debate.

“We were very confused by this situation, because we are getting record numbers of supporters to every event across Ontario. This was done by a local candidate and it won’t be continuing,” Ford’s spokeswoman Melissa Lantsman said in an email.

Apparently campaign officials for Toronto Centre Tory candidate Meredith Cartwright, a prominent lawyer, hired the actors to rally for Ford at Dundas Square outside CityNews studios.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/doug-ford-campaign-confirms-actors-were-hired-to-play-the-part-of-pc-supporters-at-monday-s-debate-rally/ar-AAwXxT0?ocid=ob-fb-enca-651

In an email obtained by the Star, casting agency CastmeBG said they were looking for “20 people to play real people at a Ford nation rally (Doug Ford).”

“You will be wear T-shirts of the PC candidates (Ford and Cartwright),” the email continued. It offered $75 to actors, who were expected to be present from the start of the afternoon rally at 2 p.m. to the end of the debate at 8 p.m.

:lol:  Fake News reporter, fake supporters. lol fully supported here at OFS 

Wynnebag will likely take credit for the creation of the temporary jobs she created though.

"I love the firefighters" "I love the nurses" I've talked to them all 

I saved Toronto a billion dollars 

Today's debate was 'hospitals on every corner' 

Andrea's tax the rich a bit more isn't going to do well for her I don't thing

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

"I love the firefighters" "I love the nurses" I've talked to them all 

I saved Toronto a billion dollars 

Today's debate was 'hospitals on every corner' 

Andrea's tax the rich a bit more isn't going to do well for her I don't thing

No it won't.

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Lock her up.:lol:

Scrap that useless high speed train to London and Doug has is 6 billion x 2.

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/05/15/wynne-blasts-ford-for-stoking-trump-style-lock-her-up-rhetoric.html

already see the idiots posting that saying, pretty sad and really uneducated people 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

If you are chanting LOCK HER UP you have life issues 

No I would give that nod to those who will continue to protest against Ford after he wins, cause they just can't accept the result.  Losers extraordinaire.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

already see the idiots posting that saying, pretty sad and really uneducated people 

and you strongly believe she isn't corrupt.... hadn't anything to do with erasing the hard drives either.... of course not... she's as honest and sincere as Blackbeard the pirate.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/05/15/wynne-blasts-ford-for-stoking-trump-style-lock-her-up-rhetoric.html

Well Wynnebag has been comparing Ford to Trump since before the writ was dropped, so what is the big deal...

20 minutes ago, 02sled said:

and you strongly believe she isn't corrupt.... hadn't anything to do with erasing the hard drives either.... of course not... she's as honest and sincere as Blackbeard the pirate.

blah blah blah Hillary is guilty of something - slogan platform isn't for me 

No I don't think Wynne is a criminal - no I don't think she has lined her pockets

Just ridiculous 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

For years VIA has talked about high speed train service between Toronto & Montreal, w/ nary a mention of London. Now all of a sudden the Liberals feel we need high speed link to London & eventually Windsor.

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

blah blah blah Hillary is guilty of something - slogan platform isn't for me 

No I don't think Wynne is a criminal - no I don't think she has lined her pockets

Just ridiculous 

How about 'wilfully blind' as the judge in the Ancaster hacker extradition trial described the parents? Yea Livingston acted on his own...

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

How about 'wilfully blind' as the judge in the Ancaster hacker extradition trial described the parents? Yea Livingston acted on his own...

you are going on and on about McSquinty not Wynne 

GAS PLANTS is done get over it 

How are you on DOUG giving himself a tax cut :dunno:  I assume 100% in agreement, no conflict :lol:  

You guys go after the federal finance minister for this exact thing, all of a sudden its okay 

ONEWAY 

37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

How are you on DOUG giving himself a tax cut :dunno:  I assume 100% in agreement, no conflict :lol:  

You guys go after the federal finance minister for this exact thing, all of a sudden its okay 

ONEWAY 

More :bullshit: from your imagination.... you do realize there are rules for people putting their business holdings into things like blind trusts etc. Morneau failed to be compliant with all the rules...

Finance Minister Bill Morneau waited 2 years to disclose company that owns his French villa to ethics watchdog. He forgot about the business he owns. It's about making Ontario much more attractive to business. Not the Ford family business but all business.... that's a bad thing to you?

If you don't think Wynnebag as McSquinty's right hand knew nothing about it you are dumber than I thought.

Edited by 02sled

38 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

ONEWAY 

What tax cut?

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

More :bullshit: from your imagination.... you do realize there are rules for people putting their business holdings into things like blind trusts etc. Morneau failed to be compliant with all the rules...

Finance Minister Bill Morneau waited 2 years to disclose company that owns his French villa to ethics watchdog. He forgot about the business he owns. It's about making Ontario much more attractive to business. Not the Ford family business but all business.... that's a bad thing to you?

If you don't think Wynnebag as McSquinty's right hand knew nothing about it you are dumber than I thought.

We all have French villa's we simply forgot about.