*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I know people that work 2 jobs full time to make ends meet and yes its a long day.

explain how you defend and hourly wage to measure you taxes over INCOME :dunno:  while others will be taxed on their income.

How about the sunshine list :dunno:  why isn't it just hourly wages earned and not INCOME :dunno:  

fucking ONEWAY 

actually its 37.5 hours a week 8 hrs plus 1/2 unpaid lunch = 7.5hrs a day 

you can deny this but its still true 

Bull Shit Fail.... you know people who work two full time jobs... quit spewing crap from your imagination.

It's you number of minimum wage to get $55K a year. That's 75 PAID hours a week. That doesn't include breaks or lunch. So the person either works 15 PAID hours a day 5 days a week or 10 3/4 PAID hours a day 7 days a week.

You can keep making shit up and it still won't be true.

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Bull Shit Fail.... you know people who work two full time jobs... quit spewing crap from your imagination.

It's you number of minimum wage to get $55K a year. That's 75 PAID hours a week. That doesn't include breaks or lunch. So the person either works 15 PAID hours a day 5 days a week or 10 3/4 PAID hours a day 7 days a week.

You can keep making shit up and it still won't be true.

explain why some should pay on their hourly wage while everyone else pays on total Income 

how is that fair to anyone :dunno:  never mind the fact that T4's don't show wages only income - more costs for employers it seems 

I used to work full time 40 hours plus a 6 hour job of 30 hours a week - not everyone sits around the data office pulling their wire :lol:  

28 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

explain why some should pay on their hourly wage while everyone else pays on total Income 

how is that fair to anyone :dunno:  never mind the fact that T4's don't show wages only income - more costs for employers it seems 

I used to work full time 40 hours plus a 6 hour job of 30 hours a week - not everyone sits around the data office pulling their wire :lol:  

:lol::bullshit:   You worked 70 hours a week.... 

So the guy who MAYBE actually does 8 to 10 hours of work a week wants us to believe he worked an 8 hour a day job, had the time to travel to another 6 hour a day job and a meal in between.

1/2 hour to get to the first job, 8 hours work and 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break. We're at 9 hours. 1/2 hour travel to the next job, 1/2 hour to get some dinner and we're up to 10. Work 6 hours and then another 1/2 hour travel. 16 1/2 hours a day. Leaves 7/12 hours a day for any meals at home, sleep, housekeeping, laundry, general business of life etc.

You really are delusional.... Now tell us how you walked 5 miles each way to school barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways.

51 minutes ago, 02sled said:

:lol::bullshit:   You worked 70 hours a week.... 

So the guy who MAYBE actually does 8 to 10 hours of work a week wants us to believe he worked an 8 hour a day job, had the time to travel to another 6 hour a day job and a meal in between.

1/2 hour to get to the first job, 8 hours work and 1/2 hour unpaid lunch break. We're at 9 hours. 1/2 hour travel to the next job, 1/2 hour to get some dinner and we're up to 10. Work 6 hours and then another 1/2 hour travel. 16 1/2 hours a day. Leaves 7/12 hours a day for any meals at home, sleep, housekeeping, laundry, general business of life etc.

You really are delusional.... Now tell us how you walked 5 miles each way to school barefoot in the snow, uphill both ways.

hey dumbshit many here claim to still be doing 70-80 hours a week - are you calling these people liars 

And yeah tired all the time sure fucking glad I don't do that anymore, nor to I take weekend overtime where I used to do weeks and weeks in a row without a day off.  

you don't know me so stop with your bullshit attacks on my work ethics, just stick to patting yourself on the back about how great you are but make less than a government worker 

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hey dumbshit many here claim to still be doing 70-80 hours a week - are you calling these people liars 

And yeah tired all the time sure fucking glad I don't do that anymore, nor to I take weekend overtime where I used to do weeks and weeks in a row without a day off.  

you don't know me so stop with your bullshit attacks on my work ethics, just stick to patting yourself on the back about how great you are but make less than a government worker 

Does sitting on an airplane count as work if its getting billed? :lol:

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Does sitting on an airplane count as work if its getting billed? :lol:

yes and so does going to meetings and eating lunch while talking about next to nothing, then head to another meeting and talk about the same shit 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

yes and so does going to meetings and eating lunch while talking about next to nothing, then head to another meeting and talk about the same shit 

Meetings are important.  What would suits do without them?

How about sitting in a hotel on standby cause customer not ready?

41 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Meetings are important.  What would suits do without them?

How about sitting in a hotel on standby cause customer not ready?

yup that is working 

you would think fielding trouble at 3am on the phone would be work but according to our employer it isn't :lol:  they had a meeting about it 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

What I do know dumb as a stump Fail is your imagination is proving you made this up. First it was a full time 40 hour job and 6 hour days for 30 hours. That 30 hours is 5 days a week. Suddenly you're saying it's 7 days a week for weeks in a row.

As for your work ethic.... it's pretty damned evident. You spend most of your 'WORK DAY" posting here when you're SUPPOSED TO BE EARNING YOUR PAY CHEQUE

15 minutes ago, 02sled said:

What I do know dumb as a stump Fail is your imagination is proving you made this up. First it was a full time 40 hour job and 6 hour days for 30 hours. That 30 hours is 5 days a week. Suddenly you're saying it's 7 days a week for weeks in a row.

As for your work ethic.... it's pretty damned evident. You spend most of your 'WORK DAY" posting here when you're SUPPOSED TO BE EARNING YOUR PAY CHEQUE

you are a perfect conservative, bash things you know nothing about, pat yourself on the back, bash people ,  pat pat bash people without knowing them at all.

I really don't care what you think I have done in my life, just like I really don't care what you have done and that is the reason I don't bash you daily while posting here on others dime for hours on end 

Just Pathetic 

4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

yup that is working 

you would think fielding trouble at 3am on the phone would be work but according to our employer it isn't :lol:  they had a meeting about it 

Why wouldn't it be?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why wouldn't it be?

good question I will bring it up again at a meeting :lol: 

Its part of the job they say since I am on call 24hrs a day - if I have to go in I get paid 

I answer the calls because it matters to me 

10 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

"Quit immediately" - Doug to Hydro One board.

:lol:

:lol:  he is just doing the Trump it fucking sad - he is making this out to be the solve all and really his total fee is 2 cents a bill.

Yes the guy makes too much money, does it matter as an election platform? NO it matters ZERO 

He wants to fire and disturb all board members so he can replace them with some people that will fire the CEO :lol:  shit show.

He isn't even saying the CEO is bad at his job, he is saying fire him and elect me :lol:  

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  he is just doing the Trump it fucking sad - he is making this out to be the solve all and really his total fee is 2 cents a bill.

Yes the guy makes too much money, does it matter as an election platform? NO it matters ZERO 

He wants to fire and disturb all board members so he can replace them with some people that will fire the CEO :lol:  shit show.

He isn't even saying the CEO is bad at his job, he is saying fire him and elect me :lol:  

You truly are an idiot.

Talk about someone who can’t think for themselves and acts like a parrot.  Wynne has you eating out of her hand.

15 minutes ago, Sksman said:

You truly are an idiot.

Talk about someone who can’t think for themselves and acts like a parrot.  Wynne has you eating out of her hand.

he is appealing to you, you buy the kool-aid

How about have a platform - implying   Wynne stole money is for the political feeble minded like I said earlier 

Rob canceled the PC"s tax cut for everyone that was under Brown - and will give one to the corps instead 

won't win many votes with that as he already had their votes and yours and 02sled and AC .............

keep cheering for a platform you have no idea about it is what a good ONEWAY does 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

How about have a platform - implying   Wynne stole money is for the political feeble minded like I said earlier 

Rob canceled the PC"s tax cut for everyone that was under Brown - and will give one to the corps instead 

won't win many votes with that as he already had their votes and yours and 02sled and AC .............

keep cheering for a platform you have no idea about it is what a good ONEWAY does 

Doug is offering a business tax cut.  Quit your government job and start up your own business and take advantage of it.  

Wait until Ford gets into the Premiers chair we will see all of the hidden destruction of Ontario finances left by the worst government ever. 

And touch up your resume.  He is coming and we all know you are easily part of the 5%.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

good question I will bring it up again at a meeting :lol: 

Its part of the job they say since I am on call 24hrs a day - if I have to go in I get paid 

I answer the calls because it matters to me 

Technically we are on call 24hrs a day 7 days a week, first year of a new project support is free, after that it's billable.  Don't really get too many so it works out pretty good.  

At 3:00am we'll be paid, but most is either phone support or through VPN.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Well the Liberals called them tax cheats instead of partners, they should go after the cash market, a lot more to be had there.

7 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

???  From the grave?  Maybe.

3 hours ago, Sksman said:

Doug is offering a business tax cut.  Quit your government job and start up your own business and take advantage of it.  

Wait until Ford gets into the Premiers chair we will see all of the hidden destruction of Ontario finances left by the worst government ever. 

And touch up your resume.  He is coming and we all know you are easily part of the 5%.

all for a tax cut for businesses just wondering why you are now against one for the working people :dunno:  maybe you should ask Doug what your answer should be ONEWAY 

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Well the Liberals called them tax cheats instead of partners, they should go after the cash market, a lot more to be had there.

say it anyway you want but what happen was a decrease in taxes from the Feds and now Ontario will get one -  should make for the best times ever right?