*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I figured out why Fail is anti-Doug.  Doug always addresses us as the "hard working Ontarians". 

Fail would like to be addressed directly sometimes, too. 

Doug doesn’t include basement dwellers.....lol

15 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

I figured out why Fail is anti-Doug.  Doug always addresses us as the "hard working Ontarians". 

Fail would like to be addressed directly sometimes, too. 

C'mon... be fair now.... after all 1 or 2 hours of actual work per day while sitting at your desk IS A TOUGH DAY.  

do you guys honestly think Doug can win with this shit :dunno:  

Doug Ford is stepping up his war of words against Kathleen Wynne, vowing to unleash “outside” auditors on her if he wins the June election.

Echoing Donald Trump's “lock her up” mantra about Hillary Clinton, Ford told a crowd in Brockville on Tuesday that Wynne’s Liberals are up to no good.

The rookie Progressive Conservative leader said that if he is elected, he’ll commission an outside audit of Wynne’s “reckless spending” on his first day in office.

“If Kathleen Wynne tried to pull these kinds of shady tricks in private life, then there would be a few more Liberals joining David Livingston in jail,” Ford said.

lock her up isn't going to sit well with Canadians and having the books looked at is what ever party does - what a complete fool 

“The way they care about the little people, the way they help them, that’s what matters,” said Ayoola, who moved to Canada from Nigeria in 1998. As a mother with six kids between 16 months and 11 years old, it can be “tough” to make ends meet, she said.

“The food prices are going up, everything’s getting higher and higher. Like, how can we cope?” Ayoola said. “(Ford) said it’s going to get back to the way things were.”

:lol:  bringing back 25 cent bread and  Popsicle for 10 cents

what is wrong with people 

Edited by 1trailmaker

“Under a PC government, if you are making minimum wage, you are going to pay no income tax at all,” Ford said in a statement released following a campaign stop in Ottawa Monday.

The Ontario PC leader’s tax credit would exempt 623,000 low-wage workers from paying the provincial portion of income taxes, save them up to $800 a year and cost the province $500 million annually

Wynnes minwage hike is equal to 1000 a year and no cost to the province 

does this mean the first 30k so everyone only pays after that :dunno:  I really smell something here 

The Ontario PC tax credit

— Applies to full and part-time workers, both youth and adults;

— It will cost the provincial government approximately $500 million annually and will be in place by Jan. 1, 2019;

— Roughly 623,000 Ontarians earning minimum wage will benefit;

— It would save those earning $28,000 from part-time work more than $800 a year.

so if you earn 29000 you pay full taxes :dunno:  

“He’s just an ordinary guy. I know people will say, ‘But he owns a company.’ But he talks just like you or I do, like an ordinary person. I think he really does understand and know how to connect with ordinary people.”

who the fuck talks like that :lol:  party strong 

Fail must be thinking his do no work employment is in jeopardy to trigger such fear. $500 M less in provincial income tax is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the $B's that Wynnebag has pissed away and is promising to spend in a desperate attempt to try and keep her job.

Wynne is going on about Ford this morning during announcement to increase health care spending by 19 BILLION dollars. I guess they must found some money under the sofa cushions.

She actual had the gall to mention Ontario and success in the same sentence.

So much for taking the high road and running on your record you conniving old hag.

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Wynne is going on about Ford this morning during announcement to increase health care spending by 19 BILLION dollars. I guess they must found some money under the sofa cushions.

She actual had the gall to mention Ontario and success in the same sentence.

So much for taking the high road and running on your record you conniving old hag.

Damn... I had no idea Ontario had all this cash sitting around doing nothing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Fail must be thinking his do no work employment is in jeopardy to trigger such fear. $500 M less in provincial income tax is a mere drop in the bucket compared to the $B's that Wynnebag has pissed away and is promising to spend in a desperate attempt to try and keep her job.

Doug is about 12 billion deficit with his plan so far :dunno:  

you are so easy to CON :lol:  

17 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Well Wynne is comparing Doug to The Donald. I wonder when she'll call him a Nazi?

she won't but Doug isn't being Trump, Trump took a page from Rob Ford :lol:  

With Doug doing the Lock Her Up thing its clear to everyone - ZERO experience - bad media - ONLY I CAN SAVE ONTARIO 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug is about 12 billion deficit with his plan so far :dunno:  

you are so easy to CON :lol:  

and how does that compare to your beloved Wynnebag... oh that's right far far less. You are so blind.

56 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

she won't but Doug isn't being Trump, Trump took a page from Rob Ford :lol:  

With Doug doing the Lock Her Up thing its clear to everyone - ZERO experience - bad media - ONLY I CAN SAVE ONTARIO 

she should be doing time along with McSquinty and their scapegoat who will be.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so its is true that if you make more than 14$ an hour you will not receive any tax credits 

a part time worker making 14.01 an hour will not receive any extra credits .

pretty fucked up 

You're a high roller now.  Time to pay it back.