*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On March 18, 2018 at 12:13 PM, 1trailmaker said:

NDP to offer Dental for ALL - children should of had this decades ago 

DOUG is offering 30k and under pays not tax

WYNNE stay the course 

There is nothing that will reduce deficits or debt - Doug has the most expensive platform by the looks of it 

Dental was part of Ohip up until the late 60's the dental association wanted out and they don't want back in either :) 

3 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Ford at 47% now.

Even stronger in the GTA.  Get ready for some major butthurt.

https://www.cp24.com/news/poll-finds-pcs-under-ford-could-win-majority-in-ontario-election-1.3850150

not sad about wynne but sad about doug.

Doug didn't win 1 urban center in Ontario - yet claims  strong united party :lol:  

Andrea steps to the plate :lol:  

29 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not sad about wynne but sad about doug.

Doug didn't win 1 urban center in Ontario - yet claims  strong united party :lol:  

Andrea steps to the plate :lol:  

WTF are you drooling on yourself about he had all three of the failed leaders at his rally last night endorcing him how more united to you want :guzzle: he is way ahead in Toronto you clown higher than other areas of the province which is 47% 

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

WTF are you drooling on yourself about he had all three of the failed leaders at his rally last night endorcing him how more united to you want :guzzle: he is way ahead in Toronto you clown higher than other areas of the province which is 47% 

look at the election map for PC dummy - its a false sense of unity that people like you eat up.  Elliot won the most ridings  and the most votes that isn't sounding united to me in just 1 week. :lol:  

Yes he will win in E-toby-coke and Scabro, that is it - all the central rich areas right up to aroura didn't vote Doug and most like wont in the Ontario election.   

Wynne should have been easy to beat just like last time

17 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

look at the election map for PC dummy - its a false sense of unity that people like you eat up.  Elliot won the most ridings  and the most votes that isn't sounding united to me in just 1 week. :lol:  

Yes he will win in E-toby-coke and Scabro, that is it - all the central rich areas right up to aroura didn't vote Doug and most like wont in the Ontario election.   

Wynne should have been easy to beat just like last time

Wanna bet?:lol:

42 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Don't worry Fail.  Doug will work hard for you, even though you're voting for the thieves again. 

He will work hard doing what Doug does best

Catch Phrases

Spending money while saying the opposite (Robs  billion dollar subway stop)

not much experience except for 4 years of chaos at city hall, not much of a public speaker, angry.

Electing Doug was a bad move, PC will lose alot of swing votes

.- you will vote for PC either way even without a single platform - a few good catch phrase outta close the deal for ONEWAYS and the weak

Only thing we will agree on is it's time for Wynne to move on 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:  nice slogan 

This is MIke's win as you can see big cities are needed, its still an up hill battle for Dougie no plan 

2000px-Ontario_Provincial_Election_1995_

Why couldn't we have gotten joker mouth :dunno:   how many here voted in the leadership race :dunno: 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Why couldn't we have gotten joker mouth :dunno:   how many here voted in the leadership race :dunno: 

I have never been a member of any political party.

My dad was a member of the Fibs back in the day.  What a bunch of losers.:lol:

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  nice slogan 

This is MIke's win as you can see big cities are needed, its still an up hill battle for Dougie no plan 

2000px-Ontario_Provincial_Election_1995_

stfu

Truetard to get a kick in the nuts from someone with a pair.  Not like it's gonna do anything since there isn't anything there.:lol:

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/doug-ford-is-about-to-change-climate-change-policy-for-the-whole-country-and-its-about-time

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Truetard to get a kick in the nuts from someone with a pair.  Not like it's gonna do anything since there isn't anything there.:lol:

http://business.financialpost.com/opinion/doug-ford-is-about-to-change-climate-change-policy-for-the-whole-country-and-its-about-time

A comment on CTV the other night about Canada as a whole missing emission reduction targets. We would have to remove 44 MILLION vehicles from the roads to bring things in line. 

Anyone for living like an episode of Little House on the Prairie?

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

A comment on CTV the other night about Canada as a whole missing emission reduction targets. We would have to remove 44 MILLION vehicles from the roads to bring things in line. 

Anyone for living like an episode of Little House on the Prairie?

What about Trudopes carbon footprint... the emissions from him flying around the globe and his motorcade when he drives all over the place.

Just wait... a cap on how many litres of fuel a family can use per year and then pay an additional carbon tax when you exceed that limit. Essentially taking cap & trade down to the family level instead of just the business level.

Edited by 02sled

9 hours ago, 02sled said:

What about Trudopes carbon footprint... the emissions from him flying around the globe and his motorcade when he drives all over the place.

Just wait... a cap on how many litres of fuel a family can use per year and then pay an additional carbon tax when you exceed that limit. Essentially taking cap & trade down to the family level instead of just the business level.

Do as I say, not as I do.

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Dougie was good with his catch phrases today :lol: no plan but lots of phrases 

Do you even listen when people speak? Dougie is the only PC with a plan. Which is why he was voted in. The media tried to foist Mulroney and Elliott on us but we all figured out they were empty shells

3 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Do you even listen when people speak? Dougie is the only PC with a plan. Which is why he was voted in. The media tried to foist Mulroney and Elliott on us but we all figured out they were empty shells

what is the plan?  speak speak

get rid of wynne

respect the tax payer

no more loop bags

party is over

4 cents on a dollar

I am the only one that can do this :lol:  

Ya I heard him loud and clear

I hope he keeps the tax break from Brown or even his own money spending gift of under 30k pays nothing 

4 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what is the plan?  speak speak

get rid of wynne

respect the tax payer

no more loop bags

party is over

4 cents on a dollar

I am the only one that can do this :lol:  

Ya I heard him loud and clear

I hope he keeps the tax break from Brown or even his own money spending gift of under 30k pays nothing 

Why does he even need a plan.  ABW.

16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why does he even need a plan.  ABW.

For you and other ONEWAYs he doesn't, no PC leader does :lol:  

Year 2038 I can predict who you will vote for ................................  its coming to me ......................................  PC party 

did I get that right