*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

4 hours ago, 2strokemerc said:

Can't find it on their website but 680news reported this morning that the PCs have a 45% approval rate as of today, would win a majority if the election was today. And this would happen irregardless of who won the leadership race, Elliot or Ford.

Media is pushing the results that show 48% of Ontarians don't like him before showing the party numbers w/ the Liberals in the toilet.

2 hours ago, Sksman said:

It’s funny to read and talk to people who say I will never vote for Doug Ford.  He is blah blah blah.  Then they start ramblings on about Trump most commonly.

Too many people will vote against a leader and elect a completely inept government such as the Provincial Liberals or the wonder boy Justin Trudeau federally because he was not Harper.

Sometimes you have to vote for a party and not the leader even when you may not personally like the leader they still represent closer to the party platform then a completely different party you vote for out of spite.

I noticed years ago that in a lot of elections, politics & union, that it's not that you're voting FOR a candidate, but voting against the incumbent (or less likable candidate). We saw this w/ the ABC movement. How else to explain the Window Washer & Crypt Keeper getting elected?  

Monsef jumped into the federal election after losing the mayor's race in Ptbo when she saw her chance. I think the Liberal candidate she beat for the nomination would have been a better candidate, nor would he have been such a clusterfuck afterwards.

17 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I noticed years ago that in a lot of elections, politics & union, that it's not that you're voting FOR a candidate, but voting against the incumbent (or less likable candidate). We saw this w/ the ABC movement. How else to explain the Window Washer & Crypt Keeper getting elected?  

Monsef jumped into the federal election after losing the mayor's race in Ptbo when she saw her chance. I think the Liberal candidate she beat for the nomination would have been a better candidate, nor would he have been such a clusterfuck afterwards.

Most people don't who the local candidate is as we already know they would quickly jump ship to whoever the flavour of the day is.

2 hours ago, steve6 said:

I didn't really think Doug would win, he is probably one of the worst chances to get the un-decided, but Please Dougy, don't let us down, Wish List:

Get rid of the carbon tax and associated taxes it jacked up (like fuel)

Get rid of etesting (since tax payers are paying for it now anyways)

Reduce car sticker/registration prices?

Finally put some money into Highway expansions, instead of gobs of money into useless transit!

Fix the Hydro bullshit so its not the most expensive in the damn world?

Some how, some way reduce my fucking taxes or overall expenses

I read an article last week that Solar and Wind power are now at the point they are cheaper to maintain then nuclear power plants.  There were examples of US plants.

The problem with green energy in Ontario was the ridiculous contracts and rates we pay solar and wind generators.  The technology should never have been implemented until it could be affordable to install and operate by itself.  Let it be market driven.  

I have a friends with solar panels on his property.  He says his biggest mistake was not doubling the size of his panels and original investment.  

The wacko LEFT is starting up quick

Ontario PCs elect drug dealer to replace sex criminal

:lmao:  

That was on The Beaverton last night lol

At press time, Doug Ford was planning on using some of the $100 million he makes annually from his inherited company to brand himself as the “blue collar” candidate.

Anyone watch this show?  funny 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The wacko LEFT is starting up quick

Ontario PCs elect drug dealer to replace sex criminal

:lmao:  

That was on The Beaverton last night lol

At press time, Doug Ford was planning on using some of the $100 million he makes annually from his inherited company to brand himself as the “blue collar” candidate.

Anyone watch this show?  funny 

Come on Fail, that is the gross sales in a low margin industry.

Global National was reporting the following:

Only 17% of Ontarians approve of Kathleen Wynne, while 48% of Ontarians disapprove of Doug Ford.

How about comparing the SAME stats you assholes?

Googleing the topic & in June of last year, 70% of Ontarians disapproved of her. Heaven forbid they let that get out in their newscast.

Edited by revrnd

10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Timmy Hudak spoke up today,  don't count your chickens sorta thing.  Experienced answer 

Yes he seems to be the go to guy for comments these days.

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

makes no difference to me - voting for Doug would be hard to do

More location would be a smart move regardless 

:lmao:  Doug Ford writing SEX ED :lmao:  

Would be a best seller.

11 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

makes no difference to me - voting for Doug would be hard to do

More location would be a smart move regardless 

:lmao:  Doug Ford writing SEX ED :lmao:  

We know your voting Wynne,  you always will,  she protects the lazy unproductive posts on the internet all day government worker.

Ford is looking to make you either productive, ie. no internet all day and actually work or he will get rid of you.  So we know you won’t vote for him.

As for Doug Ford writing sex Ed I prefer him doing it overvWynne and her pedophile friends.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sksman said:

We know your voting Wynne,  you always will,  she protects the lazy unproductive posts on the internet all day government worker.

Ford is looking to make you either productive, ie. no internet all day and actually work or he will get rid of you.  So we know you won’t vote for him.

As for Doug Ford writing sex Ed I prefer him doing it overvWynne and her pedophile friends.

He will make no difference to the employee 

Yes SEX ED should go back 50 years, don't tell and they won't do it - simple 

Wynne has attack government workers like no other government in modern days - fact

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

He will make no difference to the employee 

Yes SEX ED should go back 50 years, don't tell and they won't do it - simple 

Wynne has attack government workers like no other government in modern days - fact

I said that when she got elected.

NDP to offer Dental for ALL - children should of had this decades ago 

DOUG is offering 30k and under pays not tax

WYNNE stay the course 

There is nothing that will reduce deficits or debt - Doug has the most expensive platform by the looks of it 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

NDP to offer Dental for ALL - children should of had this decades ago 

DOUG is offering 30k and under pays not tax

WYNNE stay the course 

There is nothing that will reduce deficits or debt - Doug has the most expensive platform by the looks of it 

The Kingpin is gonna be the next Premier.  Better get ready to kiss his ring.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Kingpin is gonna be the next Premier.  Better get ready to kiss his ring.

Pretty sad when catch phrases can win you an election "Make Ontario Great Again"  "Respect the Taxpayer"  

Just sad that people actually believe it 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Pretty sad when catch phrases can win you an election "Make Ontario Great Again"  "Respect the Taxpayer"  

Just sad that people actually believe it 

From someone who thinks legalizing pot is a high priority.  Now Wynnebag is concerned about the kids.:dunno:

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

From someone who thinks legalizing pot is a high priority.  Now Wynnebag is concerned about the kids.:dunno:

YEs huge step forward, the waste of money in courts and having people with Criminal record for a joint is fucked up.  There is no valid argument against it.

Kids have more pot then anyone else does, nothing new here for worries.

bring on the tax break