*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Well he's a none sledding faggot like yourself so good luck finding him on the trails. :bc:

hey hey hey I still sled just not from home anymore dummy :lol:  and there is no snow 

most likely going up saturday for the week, no hockey next week 

Who the fuck has an agenda to get you fired?  Seriously, nobody cares. 

If you get your own ass fired, so be it.  Everybody has a job, and everybody needs to act appropriately at their job to keep it. 

Maybe you should think about that. 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

so again you admit you have an agenda to get me fired or something? 

hole is getting deep tonight 

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I would call Halton region if I have an issue with contractor.  Why would you call anywhere else but your municipal region?

Or does your union tell you to fear monger that you will have no one to call?

I only asked

My Union doesn't tell me to do shit, fuck my local has over 15 000 members so plenty of union lickers for them to hassle 

Funny Union topics never come up at work

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

Who the fuck has an agenda to get you fired?  Seriously, nobody cares. 

If you get your own ass fired, so be it.  Everybody has a job, and everybody needs to act appropriately at their job to keep it. 

Maybe you should think about that. 

so you agree that is your agenda and your purpose,  Fuck you just posted it 

Puzzlenuts is the new job police be aware of his intentions 

9 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Doesn't bother me in the least.  I thought they were funny too.  Hardly out of hand, as I could care less. 

Maybe an unmoderated forum is just not the place for someone who clearly has so much to hide. 

It's all good and funny.  The personal stuff is the part I question as there is no need.

Yes, that guy was sleeping, in the public eye.  So.... would it be ok for cops to snooze in their car, parked beside a busy intersection, just because they're on break? 

Forget it.... we already know your answer.... lol

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

When you work for the government they take even something you would say very seriously, its not private life like you think.

all YOU have to do is look at Patrick Brown as an example, gone end of story.

remember Robbie wanting a guy fired when a pic of him sleeping was posted?  no information need whether it was break time or lunch just fire him.  

You have no clue 

Yeah, that's what was said.  LOL  I suggest you actually read a post, instead of assuming what's in it. 

Maybe start taking responsibility for your own actions?  Just a thought.  Most of us learned that during childhood. 

so you agree that is your agenda and your purpose,  Fuck you just posted it 

Puzzlenuts is the new job police be aware of his intentions 

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

Yes, that guy was sleeping, in the public eye.  So.... would it be ok for cops to snooze in their car, parked beside a busy intersection, just because they're on break? 

Forget it.... we already know your answer.... lol

no it isn't that is my point.  Taxi guy no one cares

People like you and 02sled make their workplace difficult at time - you feel done wrong in life and hurting others makes you guys feel good about yourself 

Classic 101 

I agree.  Nobody posted any personal info about me, just legit pictures, and doctored pictures.  No issue with any of that.  But then, I'm not hiding from anything. 

Did someone post personal information about Fail?  I haven't seen any, but he's acting like he's been added to the DeadPool list or something....

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

It's all good and funny.  The personal stuff is the part I question as there is no need.

Yeah, that's what was said.  LOL  I suggest you actually read a post, instead of assuming what's in it. 

Maybe start taking responsibility for your own actions?  Just a thought.  Most of us learned that during childhood. 

and if I don't you will post more personal info?  

Why do you continue to threaten me :dunno:  in every post?  

hole is real deep now 

What?  lol  You're kinda off the rails again.  You'd better start buying better reefer..... it's making you paranoid. 

Watch Reefer Madness. 

no it isn't that is my point.  Taxi guy no one cares

People like you and 02sled make their workplace difficult at time - you feel done wrong in life and hurting others makes you guys feel good about yourself 

Classic 101 

Who is threatening you in every post?   I tried to give you some friendly advice that everybody else here already knows - own your actions.  Maybe don't put your picture on the internet if you're hiding something, maybe don't fuck the dog at work if you're worried about repercussions for it, and maybe don't call people names from behind your cozy keyboard.  Just friendly advice. 

What personal information was posted?  Have not seen ANY, but we'll be on the lookout for it. 

and if I don't you will post more personal info?  

Why do you continue to threaten me :dunno:  in every post?  

hole is real deep now 

Edited by Puzzleboy

I think it was a TTC worker.  It's about optics.  In a non-union environment, you are held accountable when you fuck up like that.  It's that simple. 

Operating otherwise, just thins the talent pool and results in lower productivity and higher costs. 

If you were the business owner Fail, would that be your target? 

7 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I think it was a TTC worker.  It's about optics.  In a non-union environment, you are held accountable when you fuck up like that.  It's that simple. 

Operating otherwise, just thins the talent pool and results in lower productivity and higher costs. 

If you were the business owner Fail, would that be your target? 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ttc-to-investigate-sleeping-fare-collector-1.890811

22 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Non sledding?  :)   I wish I had counted the miles over the years, son.  Have rarely missed a year...... except for that silly skiing thing. 

Fucking auto correct. None, non same shit. :lol:

21 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

hey hey hey I still sled just not from home anymore dummy :lol:  and there is no snow 

most likely going up saturday for the week, no hockey next week 

Plenty of snow. You just have to chase it like any other year. I'll be pounding diamonds by 2 tommorow afternoon. 

I guess Fail conveniently forgets the picture he doctored and posted with 02 in an orange vest (his actual photo), engaging in anal intercourse with a bent over naked man?  My, how convenient.   I don't recall 02 crying the way Fail is now, even though that was indeed personal, and many took issue with it.  And you only posted that, because you thought you enjoyed anonymity. 

I also made some funny pics of 02 (but nothing perverse or personal - sled and snowblower jokes), and he jabbed back at me, and rightly so.  At least he takes it like a man and is not a hypocrite.  And we've had similar exchanges with many others.  Nobody cries about it. 

Zoso posts an actual photo of Steve, undoctored except for the title, and you'd think somebody signed Steve's death warrant from his reaction here. 

Glad Fail doesn't offend anybody PERSONALLY.  Because that would be hypocritical, wouldn't it?  Get a spine, and grow the fuck up, Steve.  YOU created and posted that garbage, nobody else has posted ANYTHING like that.  Own your own shit, and quit fucking whining. 

Just thought I'd refresh your spotty memory.  Let's hear it Steve...... I'm guessing mostly crickets on this one.....

Edited by Puzzleboy

6 minutes ago, revrnd said:

old news I remember this one as he took a beating on FS and then died a week later, turns out he was really sick and was falling asleep.  

Pretty much what I was saying, this guy takes a picture, posts it then says "I hope he doesn't lose his job over my pic"   makes it all better in some worlds 

I will look for the article on him dying, wasn't on the front of the SUN lol 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ttc-collector-caught-napping-dies-1.963879

Edited by 1trailmaker

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I guess Fail conveniently forgets the picture he doctored and posted with 02 in an orange vest (his actual photo), engaging in anal intercourse with a bent over naked man?  My, how convenient.   I don't recall 02 crying the way Fail is now, even though that was indeed personal, and many took issue with it.  

Glad he doesn't offend anybody PERSONALLY. 

That would be hypocritical, wouldn't it? 

Jesus.....

actually 02sled avatar was the pic of a guy full helmet and a safety vest, you can't see any identifying marks clearly not a pic of 02sled and bagging that guy was funny :lol: .   But what happen was 02sled did complain and oddly enough Poncho made a huge deal about it.  Pic was removed and actually not on the internet anymore since I uped it from my server  

See this is the difference between me and you, you have a pic that was posted almost 4 years ago on the other FS and still posting it not once, not twice, but maybe 10 times on the new FS.  

Cliffy also got upset when Zoso posted a pic of his house, you know your buddy 

we also posted pics of 02sled snowblowing trails and all sorts of things

You see this as the same as what you do? 

boy you just made that hole really big and wide

20 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Fucking auto correct. None, non same shit. :lol:

Plenty of snow. You just have to chase it like any other year. I'll be pounding diamonds by 2 tommorow afternoon. 

not much at my place, I was there last Friday and the deck had maybe 10 cm on it.  Trails did open on that day as limited.

Hey do you remember Nick a couple of doors down from me?  He died suddenly last week, that is why I went up there.  51 why too young

Love the smell of 2 stroke in the morning 

Don't try to backpedal out of this one, we all saw it.  There was nothing funny about it, and it was disturbing that you would even scour the internet for homosexual content.  It was obviously 02, you took it right from his avatar. That's HIS picture, and we all know it.   Why wouldn't 02 complain?  It was offensive, you imbecile.  Posting a picture of someone's house is not ok either, but you're changing the subject. 

Everybody saw it, and everybody thought it was fucking gross, not to mention personally offensive to the man whose FS avatar you used to concoct that bullshit.  How the fuck do you know it's not on the internet anymore? - YOU posted it on the internet.  Anybody could have done anything with that photo. 

The only one digging a hole here is you.  Quit your fucking whining, if you're gonna post garbage like that.  The only reason you complain now, is because you're worried people know who you really are.  You put the picture out there, deal with it.  And nobody doctored YOUR photo to illustrate you giving it to some guy up the ass. Mostly because none of us wish to source out that content. 

And your dumbass picture was posted here, you moron.  Where do you think the picture came from?  In any case, it pales in comparison with the gay naked shit and personal crap you created and posted.  How you even had the balls to come back here after posting that, is a mystery to all of us.  Especially for a guy who acts so cowardly now. 

Don't dish something out like that, if you can't handle it back. 

The fact you still think it is funny today, and not personally offensive to 02, is not surprising to any of us.

Enough said on the subject, but quit your fucking whining, given the facts. 

actually 02sled avatar was the pic of a guy full helmet and a safety vest, you can't see any identifying marks clearly not a pic of 02sled and bagging that guy was funny :lol: .   But what happen was 02sled did complain and oddly enough Poncho made a huge deal about it.  Pic was removed and actually not on the internet anymore since I uped it from my server  

See this is the difference between me and you, you have a pic that was posted almost 4 years ago on the other FS and still posting it not once, not twice, but maybe 10 times on the new FS.  

Cliffy also got upset when Zoso posted a pic of his house, you know your buddy 

we also posted pics of 02sled snowblowing trails and all sorts of things

You see this as the same as what you do? 

boy you just made that hole really big and wide

Don't try to backpedal out of this one, we all saw it.  There was nothing funny about it, and it was disturbing that you would even scour the internet for homosexual content.  It was obviously 02, you took it right from his avatar. That's HIS picture, and we all know it.   Why wouldn't 02 complain?  It was offensive, you imbecile.  Posting a picture of someone's house is not ok either, but you're changing the subject. 

Everybody saw it, and everybody thought it was fucking gross, not to mention personally offensive to the man whose FS avatar you used to concoct that bullshit.  How the fuck do you know it's not on the internet anymore? - YOU posted it on the internet.  Anybody could have done anything with that photo. 

The only one digging a hole here is you.  Quit your fucking whining, if you're gonna post garbage like that.  The only reason you complain now, is because you're worried people know who you really are.  You put the picture out there, deal with it.  And nobody doctored YOUR photo to illustrate you giving it to some guy up the ass. Mostly because none of us wish to source out that content. 

And your dumbass picture was posted here, you moron.  Where do you think the picture came from?  In any case, it pales in comparison with the gay naked shit and personal crap you created and posted.  How you even had the balls to come back here after posting that, is a mystery to all of us.  Especially for a guy who acts so cowardly now. 

Don't dish something out like that, if you can't handle it back. 

The fact you still think it is funny today, and not personally offensive to 02, is not surprising to any of us.

Enough said on the subject, but quit your fucking whining, given the facts. 

:lmao:  go with  that 

9 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

We will.  We all saw it. 

we all saw his helmet avatar that he doesn't use anymore, he used it for like 8 years 

why is someone posting his avatar somewhere? 

do you have his saved  for your viewing pleasure?

Edited by 1trailmaker

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

not much at my place, I was there last Friday and the deck had maybe 10 cm on it.  Trails did open on that day as limited.

Hey do you remember Nick a couple of doors down from me?  He died suddenly last week, that is why I went up there.  51 why too young

Love the smell of 2 stroke in the morning 

Oh yeah. He was bit of a character for sure. Don't think I ever saw or spoke to him sober. I remember being on the deck and his wife yelling at him and him yellling back " why don't you STFU!!" We were in stiches and she just slammed the door. And I remember her peering at use with binos when we were swimming off the boat house. :lol:

1 minute ago, Reevester said:

Oh yeah. He was bit of a character for sure. Don't think I ever saw or spoke to him sober. I remember being on the deck and his wife yelling at him and him yellling back " why don't you STFU!!" We were in stiches and she just slammed the door. And I remember her peering at use with binos when we were swimming off the boat house. :lol:

lmao yeah that is him as soon as you mention the  yelling wife, you know they have the right guy.  Good memory lad

Buddies dropping like flies lately