*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Lol..... huh?   I will always reply in kind.  Even in person!  Why would I edit it?  Yes, it says to think twice when talking shit.  Rightly so. 

You're clearly near the bottom of the bottle tonight, and it's not even 10:00..... yikes!

Just now, Pete Z said:

Quoted for posterity. You can't just let a post so full of chest-pounding, self important false bravado fade away or be edited at a later date. The above says pretty well everything anyone needs to know about you.

8 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

People have posted plenty of pics of me without my agreement, and some hilarious doctored ones.  Doesn't bother me one bit.  I doubt anybody here gives a shit, except somebody attempting to hide something.  People need to remember, the internet is forever. 

Post away, doesn't bother me one bit.  Never saw one other person complain, actually. 

Some funny shit no doubt.  But getting out of hand.

Just now, Puzzleboy said:

Ya think?  Notice how nobody else here cares; only someone with something to hide. 

When you work for the government they take even something you would say very seriously, its not private life like you think.

all YOU have to do is look at Patrick Brown as an example, gone end of story.

remember Robbie wanting a guy fired when a pic of him sleeping was posted?  no information need whether it was break time or lunch just fire him.  

You have no clue 

Garbage men who hustle deserve $25+.  Productivity is important.  Not the hourly amount.

A $18/hr doing half the work of a $25/hr is not a good deal.

A few well paid hustling crews that can eliminate 2 or 3 trucks off road by picking up at more houses is well worth the extra cost.

But $25/hour dog fucker need to be replaced

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Lol..... huh?   I will always reply in kind.  Even in person!  Why would I edit it?  Yes, it says to think twice when talking shit.  Rightly so. 

You're clearly near the bottom of the bottle tonight, and it's not even 10:00..... yikes!

"Spineless coward"? "See you on the trails"? That kinda sounds like you're calling people out. Don't let your keyboard write cheques that your ass can't cash.

Doesn't bother me in the least.  I thought they were funny too.  Hardly out of hand, as I could care less. 

Maybe an unmoderated forum is just not the place for someone who clearly has so much to hide. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Some funny shit no doubt.  But getting out of hand.

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Garbage men who hustle deserve $25+.  Productivity is important.  Not the hourly amount.

A $18/hr doing half the work of a $25/hr is not a good deal.

A few well paid hustling crews that can eliminate 2 or 3 trucks off road by picking up at more houses is well worth the extra cost.

But $25/hour dog fucker need to be replaced

If the work is contracted out do you still have to right to complain about service?  costs ect.  

and if so who do you call?  The government or the company :dunno:  

I never do.  He is a spineless coward who criticizes our military and hugs terrorists, and I do hope to see him out on the trails. 

Is there a question in there somewhere, you old drunk?  Lol

Just now, Pete Z said:

"Spineless coward"? "See you on the trails"? That kinda sounds like you're calling people out. Don't let your keyboard write cheques that your ass can't cash.

3 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

funny he sees others as that not him though.  

he does it all the time 

You post on FS all day.... and that's why you're scared. 

You ever try just working a whole day?   Maybe then, you wouldn't be so worried about hiding?  Just a thought....

And if a guy has his own business and is the boss, I think he can do whatever the fuck he wants.  Lol

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I not at work :dunno:   

This place would be dead if no one posted from work,  you are unemployed so its all good 

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

If the work is contracted out do you still have to right to complain about service?  costs ect.  

You call the company. The contractor in this area at least takes complaints very seriously. 

3 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

I never do.  He is a spineless coward who criticizes our military and hugs terrorists, and I do hope to see him out on the trails. 

Well he's a none sledding faggot like yourself so good luck finding him on the trails. :bc:

Edited by Reevester

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

I would call Halton region if I have an issue with contractor.  Why would you call anywhere else but your municipal region?

Or does your union tell you to fear monger that you will have no one to call?

You started with juvenile name calling.... do you forget that little bit of info? 

Maybe think twice when hiding behind your keyboard, that's all we're saying. 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

funny he sees others as that not him though.  

he does it all the time 

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Keep it up.

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

You post on FS all day.... and that's why you're scared. 

You ever try just working a whole day?   Maybe then, you wouldn't be so worried about hiding?  Just a thought....

And if a guy has his own business and is the boss, I think he can do whatever the fuck he wants.  Lol

so again you admit you have an agenda to get me fired or something? 

hole is getting deep tonight 

Non sledding?  :)   I wish I had counted the miles over the years, son.  Have rarely missed a year...... except for that silly skiing thing. 

How many miles you have on this year, FAGGOT?  lol

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

Well he's a none sledding faggot like yourself so good luck finding him on the trails. :bc:

Edited by Puzzleboy