*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree.  However, I also do not think all teachers are equal nor should they be paid the same.  The teaching profession actually reflects poorly on the remuneration for market demand in the real world.

The unions take care of that one pretty well. 

Were it not for the unions, the shitty ones would simply be fired, and we'd be left with quality teachers making proper market rates. 

Funny how that works, isn't it? 

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I agree.  However, I also do not think all teachers are equal nor should they be paid the same.  The teaching profession actually reflects poorly on the remuneration for market demand in the real world.

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

We need our civil servants.  We need our nurses, our police officers, our teachers etc to remain well paid public servants.  That does not need to include services like garbage collection, although we need our garbage collected.

Serious question - what do you figure is adequate compensation for a garbage man? 

18 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

What personal info of yours was posted?  All we saw was a grainy photo of you stoned, and that was out on the internet.  Why so concerned about hiding behind your keyboard?  Oh right, because someone might read your posts in the Doug Ford thread tonight regarding police officers being overpaid, anyone can do the job for less, etc. As well as you calling people names from your cozy confines. 

give it a rest, you are the one hiding and threatening people not me.  I help people daily at work  and just in general, my site which isn't posted here anymore because of You and 02sled is just an example.  You post personal info about people thinking you are some big time hacker but ends up just another Hack.  Pretty lame from a basement dweller without ZOSO you wouldn't be anywhere, now that is sad.

the only one bashing and calling names is you, 02sled, and a couple others.   

Odot is too smart to believe your lies that I do know 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Maybe $18 per hour, but what does that really mean.  

Pretty tough to get a decent DZ driver to reliably show up every day, to work in every type of weather and slug often heavy, stinky garbage cans for that kind of money. Maybe in Muskoka, the Kawartha's and points further north, but never in the 905 or 416.

Edited by Pete Z
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

Pretty tough to get a decent DZ driver to reliably show up every day, to work in every type of weather and slug often heavy, stinky garbage cans for that kind of money. Maybe in Muskoka, the Kawartha's and points further north, but never in the 905 or 416.

Maybe, my point is it should not be on the taxpayer payroll.  Contract it out.

What are you going on about now, and quoting from other threads?  And who posted personal info about you?  Who threatened you?  All I've seen, time and time again, is a picture of you stoned.  You continually call people douches and other shit, disrespect our military, and post such inane drivel that I figure it has to be an act; it's that moronic.  And what lies has anybody posted..... did you not say here tonight, that police are overpaid, and many would/could do it for less?  Yes, you did. 

This is why you value your anonymity so much..... because you hope there's never any repercussion for your moronic comments, Steve.  Maybe you should think twice before posting some of your bullshit.

Or at least lay off the weed for a while. 

22 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

give it a rest, you are the one hiding and threatening people not me.  I help people daily at work  and just in general, my site which isn't posted here anymore because of You and 02sled is just an example.  You post personal info about people thinking you are some big time hacker but ends up just another Hack.  Pretty lame from a basement dweller without ZOSO you wouldn't be anywhere, now that is sad.

the only one bashing and calling names is you, 02sled, and a couple others.   

Odot is too smart to believe your lies that I do know 

Edited by Puzzleboy

$15 an hour.  There is no skill or education required. There are no critical decisions.  There is little repercussion for a mistake made.  And virtually anybody in the workforce can do it. 

There are lots of new Canadians that the Liberals brought in who'd be happy to do the job at that wage, and do a good job of it also. 

What do you figure is adequate? 

25 minutes ago, Pete Z said:

Serious question - what do you figure is adequate compensation for a garbage man? 

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

What are you going on about now, and quoting from other threads?  And who posted personal info about you?  Who threatened you?  All I've seen, time and time again, is a picture of you stoned.  You continually call people douches and other shit, disrespect our military, and post such inane drivel that I figure it has to be an act; it's that moronic. 

And this is why you value your anonymity so much..... because you hope there's never any repercussion for your behaviour, Steve.  Maybe you should think twice before posting some of your bullshit. 

whatever douchelips I don't post pics of you do I :dunno:  but you do of me  - why? no one else does it not even the guys that gave it away.

Your goal is to get me fired or in trouble at my workplace, certainly a douche bag move IMO 

I would like to hear on the bold though

Your pic is on the internet, you moron.  You put it there.  Zoso simply added your tagline, a fitting one.  Lots of people posted pics of me here in the past, some doctored quite handily.  I laughed at many of them!   Why would I give 2 fucks? 

If you're doing nothing wrong at work, why would you think you'd get in any trouble?  And if you are doing something wrong (like posting on FS when you should be working), maybe you should rethink that, rather than bitching about  a pic that you posted online.  Maybe simply resign if you're worried about it.  And since you work for the city, maybe you shouldn't post on a public forum all day, Steve? 

Douchelips, right.  I'll remember that.  See ya on the trails.  :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

whatever douchelips I don't post pics of you do I :dunno:  but you do of me  - why? no one else does it not even the guys that gave it away.

Your goal is to get me fired or in trouble at my workplace, certainly a douche bag move IMO 

I would like to hear on the bold though

Edited by Puzzleboy

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

Your pic is on the internet, you moron.  You put it there.  Zoso simply added your tagline, a fitting one.  Lots of people posted pics of me in the past, some doctored quite handily.  Why would I give 2 fucks? 

If you're doing nothing wrong at work, why would you think you'd get in any trouble?  And if you are doing something wrong (like posting on FS when you should be working), maybe you should rethink that, rather than bitching about  a pic that you posted online.  Maybe simply resign if you're worried about it.  And since you work for the city, maybe you shouldn't post on a public forum all day? 

Douchelips, right.  I'll remember that. 

at least you admit you are posting personal info for no reason other than being a douche 

Your intent is clear to all

I did not post any pic of me here, you are a liar 

How about you just stop doing it  :dunno:  I asked you before and your reply wasn't exactly nice 

Have some class 

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

$15 an hour.  There is no skill or education required. There are no critical decisions.  There is little repercussion for a mistake made.  And virtually anybody in the workforce can do it. 

There are lots of new Canadians that the Liberals brought in who'd be happy to do the job at that wage, and do a good job of it also. 

What do you figure is adequate? 

You really are quite the arrogant individual eh? 15 bucks? New Canadians? GMAFB. Obviously you have never had anything to do with staffing.

Anyways, to answer your question,  I think AC is pretty close. 18-ish to start, ultimately 20-25 is what you would have to pay to keep decent guys and even then the turn over would likely be significant. 

Again... what personal information was posted?  I haven't seen any.....  And I never said your picture was originally posted here dummy, but that's where we all saw it.

How about you stop being so fucking stupid?  We've asked you before, and all your replies are still stupid.  And your terrorist sympathizing, anti-military horseshit.  You can go fuck yourself with your requests.  You're a spineless coward, and that's why you cry when people know who you really are, Steve. 

You're either a high-functioning retard, or it's all an act.  Kindly tell us which. 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

at least you admit you are posting personal info for no reason other than being a douche 

Your intent is clear to all

I did not post any pic of me here, you are a liar 

How about you just stop doing it  :dunno:  I asked you before and your reply wasn't exactly nice 

Have some class 

How does that make me arrogant?  What was incorrect about the job requirements?  You honestly think that many would not happily do that job for minimum wage?  

So, $15 is way off.... but $18 is legit?  Lol.  Who cares if the turnover is significant..... it's garbage collection.  10 minutes of training.  They're not designing reactors. 

Like all jobs, it should pay only what the market supports, not an artificially inflated figure negotiated by union thugs.  ESPECIALLY when funded with public dollars. 

You on the bottle again tonight? 

Just now, Pete Z said:

You really are quite the arrogant individual eh? 15 bucks? New Canadians? GMAFB. Obviously you have never had anything to do with staffing.

Anyways, to answer your question,  I think AC is pretty close. 18-ish to start, ultimately 20-25 is what you would have to pay to keep decent guys and even then the turn over would likely be significant. 

17 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Your pic is on the internet, you moron.  You put it there.  Zoso simply added your tagline, a fitting one.  Lots of people posted pics of me here in the past, some doctored quite handily.  I laughed at many of them!   Why would I give 2 fucks? 

If you're doing nothing wrong at work, why would you think you'd get in any trouble?  And if you are doing something wrong (like posting on FS when you should be working), maybe you should rethink that, rather than bitching about  a pic that you posted online.  Maybe simply resign if you're worried about it.  And since you work for the city, maybe you shouldn't post on a public forum all day, Steve? 

Douchelips, right.  I'll remember that.  See ya on the trails.  :thumbsup:

Maybe he's afraid something like this might happen:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/cp-rail-conductor-1.4502542

• Like 1

People have posted plenty of pics of me without my agreement, and some hilarious doctored ones.  Doesn't bother me one bit.  I doubt anybody here gives a shit, except somebody attempting to hide something.  People need to remember, the internet is forever.  Especially when they put their own pics out there. 

Post away, doesn't bother me one bit.  But then, I'm not hiding from behind my keyboard. 

Never saw one other person complain, actually. 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

How about we just stop posting personal pics of members unless they agree to them.

Edited by Puzzleboy

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Again... what personal information was posted?  I haven't seen any.....  And I never said your picture was originally posted here dummy, but that's where we all saw it.

How about you stop being so fucking stupid?  We've asked you before, and all your replies are still stupid.  And your terrorist sympathizing, anti-military horseshit.  You can go fuck yourself with your requests.  You're a spineless coward, and that's why you cry when people know who you really are, Steve. 

You're either a high-functioning retard, or it's all an act.  Kindly tell us which. 

Quoted for posterity. You can't just let a post so full of chest-pounding, self important false bravado fade away or be edited at a later date. The above says pretty well everything anyone needs to know about you.

5 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

zoso was banned for posting info in his final strange days as ZOSO 

No one likes you and its upsetting so you lash out at a target.   This is 101 classic stuff 

How about ignore me like everyone ignores you :dunno:  

4 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

How does that make me arrogant?  What was incorrect about the job requirements?  You honestly think that many would not happily do that job for minimum wage?  

So, $15 is way off.... but $18 is legit?  Lol.  Who cares if the turnover is significant..... it's garbage collection.  10 minutes of training.  They're not designing reactors. 

Like all jobs, it should pay only what the market supports, not an artificially inflated figure negotiated by union thugs.  ESPECIALLY when funded with public dollars. 

You on the bottle again tonight? 

I could be wrong, but you're probably not qualified to be a garbage man.