*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

Good lord, you are fucking stupid.  Debt matters, the same as it matters to individuals.  Moderate debt is one thing, but Ontario is fucked.  And Ontario is not a "large country". 

And you clearly don't know the difference between a deficit and debt.  Huge fucking difference. 

This has to be an act....

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

comeon we all know debt means very little for the most part.  Its clear since every country runs a large  one 

Its not going to change,  political party's only speak about the deficit and once that is gone its back patting time 

Why would anybody think you would vote for Doug? 

You live for being stoned, fucking the dog, and hugging terrorists.  The Conservatives embrace none of those values. 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

The imaginary one that comes up near every election.  FEDS had the same deal after a decade of massive debt.  

AS I said Doug will not get my vote period 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Ford attack tweets are already running on twitter. He scares a lot of people. 

Lost my internet connection working on a post.

I'm pretty sure the Liberals & media will be all over the Ford family's issues over the years

From the book about Rob:

Scott MacIntyre

In 2005, Chris MacIntyre lived in an apartment above Diane and Doug Ford Sr.’s garage with his dad Scott MacIntyre and his dad’s girlfriend, Kathy Ford. Kathy was nice to Chris and they were happy, Doolittle writes. One day, he was playing video games after school while his dad, Kathy and some friends were in the main house. When he heard shouting, he went to investigate and heard a “deafening crack.”

“Kathy slumped to the floor. People started to run. Scott put down a 12-gauge shotgun, pushed someone out of the way, and ran to Kathy’s side,” Doolittle writes. Scott yelled to his son to call for an ambulance, but when Chris came back, his father had left. Later at the police station, he tried to protect his dad, first telling detectives that Scott was at work, but eventually telling them what he knew.

Outside of the police station, he saw Rob. “Rob, please let me stay with you. I have nowhere to go.” Rob told him, “I can’t do anything,” and turned away, Doolittle notes. Police said the shooting was accidental, that Scott was trying to break up a fight between two other people in the kitchen. Kathy survived the bullet graze with a scar, MacIntyre was charged with careless use of a firearm, along with two other charges, all of which he pleaded guilty to.

Sounds like a typical family gathering. Didn't she have problems w/ drugs too? I seem to recall her ODing of something years ago.

1 minute ago, Puzzleboy said:

You live for being stoned, fucking the dog, and hugging terrorists.  The Conservatives embrace none of those values. 

all you have is a picture of me you keep beside your bed and post it when angry.  You don't know me so stop pretending you do.

I am tired of the Ontario Liberals its that simple 

7 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

:lol:c'mon... he works oh so hard at collecting that government pay cheque.... he doesn't earn it but it's hard work looking busy while posting here all day every day

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

The imaginary one that comes up near every election.  FEDS had the same deal after a decade of massive debt.  

AS I said Doug will not get my vote period 

I don't think he should run.

• Thanks 1

No, but would be suitable asswipe.  I think we know what you're about.  Weed and doing little. 

Why are you tired of the "Ontario" Liberals?  They're not acting any different than any other Liberals.... so vote NDP then.  They're no different. 

14 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

all you have is a picture of me you keep beside your bed and post it when angry.  You don't know me so stop pretending you do.

I am tired of the Ontario Liberals its that simple 

7 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

No, but would be suitable asswipe.  I think we know what you're about.  Weed and doing little. 

Why are you tired of the "Ontario" Liberals?  They're not acting any different than any other Liberals.... so vote NDP then.  They're no different. 

who ever will offer the most will most likely get my vote.  Tax cut I will take - get rid of Drive clean I will take.  

Liberals have taken enough from me personally so just like Mike Harris when I voted for him I never did again.  add in Bob Rae Days they lost my vote too,  

I don't like Andrea so that is a no for now 

Liberals haven't offered anything yet, I am assuming it will be like Harper's STAY THE COURSE 

Or you could just vote for whomever is the best for all of Ontario, like any normal person would. 

What have the Liberals taken from you personally?  They all but guarantee the existence of guys like you. 

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

who ever will offer the most will most likely get my vote.  Tax cut I will take - get rid of Drive clean I will take.  

Liberals have taken enough from me personally so just like Mike Harris when I voted for him I never did again.  add in Bob Rae Days they lost my vote too,  

Liberals haven't offered anything yet, I am assuming it will be like Harper's STAY THE COURSE 

Not even close.

15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

You should stick with the Liberals for sure... that is their model... keep giving hand outs even though we can't afford it. You love the gravy train after all...

They will likely get around to giving you an assistant who can help you do even less

Edited by 02sled

6 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

Or you could just vote for whomever is the best for all of Ontario, like any normal person would. 

What have the Liberals taken from you personally?  They all but guarantee the existence of guys like you. 

First was the right to strike, then sick time, then pay freeze for just over 4 years and several other bennie attacks. 

You do know that the Liberals are the only government that took on the TEACHERS UNION :dunno:   no other has come close to what they have done.   If this was done by the CONS it would have been cheered as best government ever.  

I have worked through every governing Party none of them have nothing to do with me keeping my job....... 

• Confused 1

Just now, 02sled said:

You should stick with the Liberals for sure... that is their model... keep giving hand outs even though we can't afford it. You love the gravy train after all...

so you are against the tax cuts being offered by PC's :dunno:  

When you vote for them isn't that taking hand outs? 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so you are against the tax cuts being offered by PC's :dunno:  

When you vote for them isn't that taking hand outs? 

Big difference real big difference between letting the taxpayers keep more OF THE MONEY THEY EARNED and TAKING MORE FROM THE TAXPAYER TO WASTE AS THEY SEE FIT OR JUST HANDOVER TO WHATEVER CAUSE OF THE DAY THEY SEE FIT. OR PANDERING TO THE GOVERNMENT UNIONS.

Just now, 02sled said:

Big difference real big difference between letting the taxpayers keep more OF THE MONEY THEY EARNED and TAKING MORE FROM THE TAXPAYER TO WASTE AS THEY SEE FIT OR JUST HANDOVER TO WHATEVER CAUSE OF THE DAY THEY SEE FIT. OR PANDERING TO THE GOVERNMENT UNIONS.

That is the point they have not been pandering to Unions 

You  babble about debt of Ontario but have no interest in solving the issue, hence taking revenue from the government.   

I will take a tax break - how about you?

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is the point they have not been pandering to Unions 

You  babble about debt of Ontario but have no interest in solving the issue, hence taking revenue from the government.   

I will take a tax break - how about you?

I have a real interest in the debt.

It's real simple for anyone with common sense... pay attention and listen to the Auditor General... stop pissing away peoples hard earned money. The Fiberals sure haven't given anyone any tax breaks. They play games with smoke and mirrors. Hey everybody... we're going to let you keep $100 more of your money... keep focussed on that so you don't notice what we don't roll out the dog and pony for when we take $500 away from you through other means. Net result... you're down $400.

Increasing productivity of government employees would be a great start... bring it up to the same level as the private sector and you can likely reduce that opex by 1/3 alone.

Yeah right... that's why all those public employee unions told their members to vote Liberal in the last election and ran ads for them... because the Liberals didn't kiss their butts.

Edited by 02sled

4 minutes ago, 02sled said:

I have a real interest in the debt.

It's real simple for anyone with common sense... pay attention and listen to the Auditor General... stop pissing away peoples hard earned money. The Fiberals sure haven't given anyone any tax breaks. They play games with smoke and mirrors. Hey everybody... we're going to let you keep $100 more of your money... keep focussed on that so you don't notice what we don't roll out the dog and pony for when we take $500 away from you through other means. Net result... you're down $400.

Increasing productivity of government employees would be a great start... bring it up to the same level as the private sector and you can likely reduce that opex by 1/3 alone.

Yeah right... that's why all those public employee unions told their members to vote Liberal in the last election and ran ads for them... because the Liberals didn't kiss their butts.

so when you vote for a tax break its all good but if I do its a handout?  got it 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so when you vote for a tax break its all good but if I do its a handout?  got it 

Tax breaks are good.  Liberals child credit is a handout/glorified welfare disguised as a tax break.

• Like 1