*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

As Doug Ford wrote GM off as gone never coming back, Unifor has  announced pickup trucks will be made in Oshawa 

GM says pickup truck production will return to Oshawa plant with new Unifor deal

https://globalnews.ca/news/7444213/unifor-general-motors-oshawa-plant/?fbclid=IwAR14B2I7ASrvl_-IXv191Bu2prHlO235pzO75xKqEAL89VO8vtIEdmumDxU

JOBS JOBS JOBS

Whole Foods grocery chain bans employees from wearing poppies

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/whole-foods-bans-poppies-1.5791551?fbclid=IwAR3r5ToA54wlnCQOewr77rr9AMGFp2eR7GLVCbmG7lmlR09rSr4NO5HFhiw

"I was basically told … if they allowed this one particular cause, then it would open up the door so that they would have to allow or consider allowing other causes," said the employee. CBC News has agreed not to name her as she is concerned about reprisals at her job.

Whole Foods, which is owned by Amazon, says it is supporting the legion by donating more than $8,000 to the poppy campaign. It also said employees at each of its stores will observe the traditional moment of silence at 11 a.m. on Nov. 11.

ERIN - suggesting to boycott Whole Foods

The sacrifice of Canadians in the past provides the freedom for a US grocery chain to be stupid today.

Let’s tell Whole Foods to stop trying to be Woke Foods. The poppy is not a cause, it is a sign of respect.

Edited by 1trailmaker

Doug close to lockdown of Trudeau's economy, more likely being done to destroy the records set under Trudeau (we that is the way we would see it if it was a liberal shutdown with CPC at federal level)

Control (Red)

• Peel Public Health
  • Toronto Public Health
  • City of Hamilton Public Health Services
  • Halton Region Public Health
  • York Region Public Health

The red category allows for indoor dining at bars and restaurants but with early closures and a strict capacity limit of 10 people indoors. It also limits capacity in gyms to 10 people inside and prohibits movie theatres from operating.

Poor Doug blew this one as he said it would not happen to quote "it's over"

WARMINGTON: Inside look at Unifor's historic deal with GM to reopen Oshawa

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/warmington-inside-look-at-unifors-historic-deal-with-gm-to-re-open-oshawa?fbclid=IwAR2BOv7p98fx0GF-sIsabnVBpjDVTcQ9Olb7wOHyovRu_JjLwQMwAJqYaVo

“We want to get a contract for the GM workers remaining in St. Catharines and Oshawa no question,” Dias declared in the minutes before negotiations with GM began. “But what I really want is to find a way to get the Oshawa operation open again.”

GM open again?

“Yes,” said Dias. “I know it’s a big move but I believe the climate and the conditions are right.”

UNIONS FOR THE PEOPLE imagine that eh!

why is ONTARIO PROUD going after Doug for Cannabis?

MUST WATCH: Right now, governments at every level, of every stripe, should be doing all they can to create jobs and keep businesses afloat.

Ontario's red tape on cannabis goes against everything the Ford government promises on making our province 'open for business' and 'for the people'.

Can anyone explain why Bramladesh is the hot spot of Ontario??

Doug needs to get the truth out of these fucks! last Friday 1:30 driving by the Islamic center on Maingate and Aimco 100+ cars parked all down the roads, their parking lot holds 122 cars.  3 guys walking out the main entrance without masks. Why are we so afraid to call out all these fucks?? Caledon Country Club held weddings 7 nights a week in a tent all brown people with pre arranged weddings so they just went for it, how about tracking all these people in a tent/bubble breathing moistly FML     

26 minutes ago, Nickyskidoo said:

Doug needs to get the truth out of these fucks! last Friday 1:30 driving by the Islamic center on Maingate and Aimco 100+ cars parked all down the roads, their parking lot holds 122 cars.  3 guys walking out the main entrance without masks. Why are we so afraid to call out all these fucks?? Caledon Country Club held weddings 7 nights a week in a tent all brown people with pre arranged weddings so they just went for it, how about tracking all these people in a tent/bubble breathing moistly FML     

Because in our Liberal utopia world, we have all been trained, that if we speak out against any minority race/religion, we are racists and will be labeled as such. The sheep ate that shit up like crazy and now we are living in the world the Liberals have created. Isn't Liberalism grand! 

muslim.jpg

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Nickyskidoo said:

Because the Indians own Canada. Indians said 30 years ago they would own Canada in the 2000’s.  They own us now and they are the largest source of the spread.....but they run Ontario.  Closing restaurants and gyms was the broad brush reaction, the Doctors got it wrong, way wrong.....Banquet Halls, Churches and Community Halls contributed to the spread; however, the biggest issue are Multiple family Indian families living in one house, they are the biggest problem. Like gun control they never actually address the causation, they only broad brush the issue. 

Edited by Poncho
  • Like 1

more smart people posting on Post Millennial

Hope more and more follow suit. It's about time to stand up to the brown-shirts and their quack medical "experts".

Excellent. Standing up and knowing his rights!!

99.97% survival rate isn't a deadly disease!!! Btw staying home isn't going to make this virus disappear! It's a virus, it will s here with us for life!

Laws and Rules are for commies 

Personally I feel businesses should be able to as they wish, we shouldn't inspect for cleanliness as this should be an option not a law set by Politicians and medical staff.

food prep stations are optional for cleanliness too, everyone has the right to do as they wish.

The government should not be allowed to dictate any laws on the people according to Post Millennial gang

seatbelts don't save lives its a law to keep you controlled

:lol:

Wow how critical you are of people living theirs as free people.not under the foot of a dictator. Wake up .do you know what hard immunity is? Keep believing the lies told to you by your government.Run scared if you will.do some research before you step on somebody else's rights.

:lol:

research :lol: :lol: :lol:  think for yourself :lol: :lol: 

PARROT SAY WHAT :lol:  see meme repeat meme = truth for the critical thinkers

COVID-19 is a very bad Flu virus. The government is using it for Control of the masses. 99% of people recover from the bug. It is nasty, however there are many false positive results that inflate the number for fear and control.

Covid-19 is a coronavirus, it is not a influenza virus -  but they know better :lol:  holy fuck

Sorry! When we have someone like Tam from China telling Canadians what to do - give your head a shake. Who do people trust?

THIS GUY GETS IT

I’m on mandatory quarantine, if I happened to show up at this site, they’d be forced to close and every single person there would be forced to quarantine for 14 days. I think it’s my patriotic duty to break my quarantine, for the greater good.

21 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

cool IRV said plenty 

You only need one person in a big group to have covid to have it spread like wild fire

Wife and I tangled with it after coming back from the out door game in Dallas. Of the six others with us at the game in the US, two others had it but fuck, almost 88,000 attended the game. In April I was back in the hospital for another issue. The hospital was empty. I’m not believing anything the media says based on my experience. 

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Wife and I tangled with it after coming back from the out door game in Dallas. Of the six others with us at the game in the US, two others had it but fuck, almost 88,000 attended the game. In April I was back in the hospital for another issue. The hospital was empty. I’m not believing anything the media says based on my experience. 

glad you're alright you seem to go through some shit