Puzzleboy

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

what is FORD doing about Caladonia blackades :dunno: 

ignoring them and hope they go away

maybe Trudeau needs to fix this :dunno:  

LOL trudy fix this 

1 hour ago, toslow said:

LOL trudy fix this 

well remember the rail blockades where we said it was all Trudeau to fix and Doug was to do nothing.

I figured nothing has changed, sorta like the unemployment numbers are all Trudeau's now

I see the trend

Doug Ford's carbon tax is starting to be felt

The Emissions Performance Standards (EPS) program ensures polluters are accountable for their greenhouse gas emissions and will help Ontario achieve its share of Canada’s 2030 emissions reduction target, without a carbon tax.

It was created under the Emissions Performance Standards Regulation (O. Reg. 241/19), which came into effect on July 4, 2019.

The goals of the EPS program are to:

• encourage the industrial sector to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
  • maintain competitiveness of Ontario businesses
  • minimize carbon leakage – the risk of production leaving the province for other jurisdictions with less stringent climate policies

YOU WON'T SEE THIS ON ONTARIO PROUD OR IRV'S MEME'S

He still gets your vote 

44 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford's carbon tax is starting to be felt

The Emissions Performance Standards (EPS) program ensures polluters are accountable for their greenhouse gas emissions and will help Ontario achieve its share of Canada’s 2030 emissions reduction target, without a carbon tax.

It was created under the Emissions Performance Standards Regulation (O. Reg. 241/19), which came into effect on July 4, 2019.

The goals of the EPS program are to:

• encourage the industrial sector to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
  • maintain competitiveness of Ontario businesses
  • minimize carbon leakage – the risk of production leaving the province for other jurisdictions with less stringent climate policies

YOU WON'T SEE THIS ON ONTARIO PROUD OR IRV'S MEME'S

He still gets your vote 

When did the stupid hit you face first?

The Post Millennial asked the Question "how is Doug Ford doing?  not sure what they expected as an answer but the comments are great.

https://thepostmillennial.com/ford-government-expected-to-release-modified-stage-2-restrictions-for-select-cities-gyms-and-indoor-dining-to-close?fbclid=IwAR2xcxsMpL-ravVGsaJL4r0SPE8feP-OMhOBGEIgvvgStfrWNGmjggvqH9w

He has turned to a Liberal fag but I will vote for  him again :lol: 

Trudeau has made him do this

Trudeau and WHO are against us and Ford

He has to listen to the Health department but they are not the experts (who the fuck is then)

This virus is fake

Why haven't they listed named the dead in the media? because no one has died from this fake virus

THE POST crowd are very smart people it's no wonder IRV subscribes now

Edited by 1trailmaker

9 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

The Post Millennial asked the Question "how is Doug Ford doing?  not sure what they expected as an answer but the comments are great.

https://thepostmillennial.com/ford-government-expected-to-release-modified-stage-2-restrictions-for-select-cities-gyms-and-indoor-dining-to-close?fbclid=IwAR2xcxsMpL-ravVGsaJL4r0SPE8feP-OMhOBGEIgvvgStfrWNGmjggvqH9w

He has turned to a Liberal fag but I will vote for  him again :lol: 

Trudeau has made him do this

Trudeau and WHO are against us and Ford

He has to listen to the Health department but they are not the experts (who the fuck is then)

This virus is fake

Why haven't they listed named the dead in the media? because no one has died from this fake virus

THE POST crowd are very smart people it's no wonder IRV subscribes now

IMO, and I’m a Dougtard guy....lol...he is doing terrible and being ass fucked by the left media and left Libtard NDP Federal Majority Government....he can’t win.....that fatass Horvath spouts shit.......we are done, the NDP will continue to wag the Trudard Libtard government for years.......the strongest scariest government I’ve ever seen in my last 60 years of life.  My quote.......we are witnessing the downfall of western society......

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Poncho said:

IMO, and I’m a Dougtard guy....lol...he is doing terrible and being ass fucked by the left media and left Libtard NDP Federal Majority Government....he can’t win.....that fatass Horvath spouts shit.......we are done, the NDP will continue to wag the Trudard Libtard government for years.......the strongest scariest government I’ve ever seen in my last 60 years of life.  My quote.......we are witnessing the downfall of western society......

No worries NDP can only do this until 2023 but that will not happen.

CPC is not ready for an election even if they spew they are, NDP can't afford an election yet

funny all of you will vote for Doug again and again

25 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

No worries NDP can only do this until 2023 but that will not happen.

CPC is not ready for an election even if they spew they are, NDP can't afford an election yet

funny all of you will vote for Doug again and again

Oh OK only until 2023.....Good   Are you completely fucked. Really until 2023. Have you and your retarded Liberals done the math.....

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Oh OK only until 2023.....Good   Are you completely fucked. Really until 2023. Have you and your retarded Liberals done the math.....

It means an election must be called in Oct 2023, not forever like you claimed 

I also said that won't happen, It will be next year I am betting by that time we will be covered in Alberta blues that is Trudeau's fault. So divided 

23 hours ago, irv said:

Poor, Trail. So delusion, dumb and naïve. :lol:

rent free.jpg

IRV what are your thoughts on the Clintons being executed and replace with doubles along with BIden and also Justin Trudeau?

People in the know are good to have as friends.

QANON is on the story with an amazing job of investigation of world leaders from their moms basement 

I can't believe anyone looks at MSM anymore when we have this

54 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

IRV what are your thoughts on the Clintons being executed and replace with doubles along with BIden and also Justin Trudeau?

QANON is on the story with an amazing job of investigation of world leaders from their moms basement 

You realize your beloved Toronto Star, CTV News, CP24, CBC, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, etc, are all MSM sites as well? 

Not really sure what you are getting at nor the reasons why you are mentioning those previous things in your post as I have not heard of any of them but since you have put words in my mouth before, I can only assume you think I also believe those things? 

Trail, like I've said before, I am not sure what you are conflicted with or suffering from, but it becomes more clear everyday that something clearly isn't right with you? And since I find it cowardly and inhumane to pick on someone with mental health issues or other mental/physical disabilities, I will no longer be replying to any of your posts so please don't tag me, quote me or try to respond to anything I write from this point on as I will simply ignore it.

While saying this, my apologies for my previous posts laughing at you, putting you down, etc. I thought you were just a loser troll, liberal hack looking for attention and gratification but it has become more evident than ever that something clearly is amiss with you. 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

MSM showed the freedom protests occuring worldwide and in Toronto yesterday.

No they didn't.

4 hours ago, irv said:

You realize your beloved Toronto Star, CTV News, CP24, CBC, CNN, MSNBC, The NY Times, etc, are all MSM sites as well? 

Not really sure what you are getting at nor the reasons why you are mentioning those previous things in your post as I have not heard of any of them but since you have put words in my mouth before, I can only assume you think I also believe those things? 

Trail, like I've said before, I am not sure what you are conflicted with or suffering from, but it becomes more clear everyday that something clearly isn't right with you? And since I find it cowardly and inhumane to pick on someone with mental health issues or other mental/physical disabilities, I will no longer be replying to any of your posts so please don't tag me, quote me or try to respond to anything I write from this point on as I will simply ignore it.

While saying this, my apologies for my previous posts laughing at you, putting you down, etc. I thought you were just a loser troll, liberal hack looking for attention and gratification but it has become more evident than ever that something clearly is amiss with you. 

bold ? what is that about? YOu bashing Trudeau's mom :dunno:   other than that I have no idea what you are talking about

you sure took making fun of your Q posts hard

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

MSM showed the freedom protests occuring worldwide and in Toronto yesterday.

No they didn't.

most likely due to it never happened :dunno: funny how no video's on social media THEY must of blocked all those too.

I like the announcement though

Event

Activists associated with the Line Canada protest movement plan to hold a demonstration in Toronto (Ontario) on Saturday, October 10. The demonstrators will demand the lifting of restrictions in place to curb the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Participants will gather at Dundas Square between 12:00 and 15:00 (local time).

The demonstration is predicted to be well attended and a heightened security presence and localized transport disruptions are expected in the vicinity of the square during the protest.

Advice

Those in Toronto are advised to monitor developments, anticipate disruptions to transport, avoid large gatherings as a precaution, and adhere to all instructions by local authorities.

I can find dozens and dozens of protests on CBC alone :dunno:  even against Trudeau :dunno:  

This is Canada dumb dumb 

7 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

most likely due to it never happened :dunno: funny how no video's on social media THEY must of blocked all those too.

I like the announcement though

Event

Activists associated with the Line Canada protest movement plan to hold a demonstration in Toronto (Ontario) on Saturday, October 10. The demonstrators will demand the lifting of restrictions in place to curb the spread of the coronavirus disease (COVID-19). Participants will gather at Dundas Square between 12:00 and 15:00 (local time).

The demonstration is predicted to be well attended and a heightened security presence and localized transport disruptions are expected in the vicinity of the square during the protest.

Advice

Those in Toronto are advised to monitor developments, anticipate disruptions to transport, avoid large gatherings as a precaution, and adhere to all instructions by local authorities.

I can find dozens and dozens of protests on CBC alone :dunno:  even against Trudeau :dunno:  

This is Canada dumb dumb 

Are you really this fucking stupid?

https://mobile.twitter.com/tpostmillennial/status/1315355261142478849?prefetchtimestamp=1602451962868

25 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

That isn't a protest it nothing more than ignorant people rallying up..

Protest come with meaning and a point YELLING DOUG FORD IS A PIECE OF SHIT isn't helping anyone's cause.

Have a platform with speeches on why we should open ect.   There was nothing but 10 seconds of a guy making an ass of himself and you call it a protest :lol: 

who the fuck carries TRUMP 2020 flags :dunno:  to a anti Canada rally - These people I see them on social media all wrapped up in Trump and American' shit show.  Matter of fact we have several on this site

AC you need to stop following these loser media's they are very bad for our society, people like yourself get drawn in without knowing it.  Cults work that way

as FORD closes down more businesses he is asking you to order food from local restaurants.

People need to follow the rules or Doug Ford will shutdown everything again - now is not the time for Qanon protests about how this is only a cold virus.

Election coming soon in Ontario is everyone happy with Doug and vote for him again?   I am sure the answer is YES this is how a ONEWAY votes :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker

18 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

as FORD closes down more businesses he is asking you to order food from local restaurants.

People need to follow the rules or Doug Ford will shutdown everything again - now is not the time for Qanon protests about how this is only a cold virus.

Election coming soon in Ontario is everyone happy with Doug and vote for him again?   I am sure the answer is YES this is how a ONEWAY votes :lol: 

Doug doesn't mind protesters coming to his house but when they waive the flag upside down, thats it.  They can get the fuck out of dodge.

Doug Ford bans treat or treating in hot spots

Ontario health officials are recommending against trick or treating door-to-door this Halloween if you live in Toronto, Ottawa, Peel or York Region.

According to guidance released Monday morning, Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. David Williams says the risk of transmission in those areas is too great.

“Given the high transmission of COVID-19 in the modified Stage 2 public health unit regions of Ottawa, Peel, Toronto and York Region, traditional door-to-door trick or treating is not recommended and people should consider alternative ways to celebrate,” Williams said.

Dictator? :dunno:  only if he was a liberal