*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

The Ford government announced that starting on Friday, social gathering limits will be reduced to 10 indoors and 25 outdoors for Toronto, Peel Region and Ottawa.

Indoor and outdoor events cannot be merged and the cap is not cumulative — gatherings of 35 are not permitted.

At a news conference on Thursday, Premier Doug Ford said the cap includes parties in backyards and gatherings in parks, but won’t be applied to restaurants, bars and other staffed businesses like cinemas, gyms, convention centres and sporting or performing arts events. Current public health measures continue to apply to those businesses.

The new guidelines also do not apply to weddings held in banquet halls or convention centres that already must follow existing social distancing and other public health measures.

Fines up to $100,000 will apply to hosts of parties who do not adhere to the new social gathering limits

Anyone who attends the parties can be fined $750

really is this what you should do as a Parent? 

like it or not this guy is fucking idiot fool, too bad we didn't see the entire take down.

"Yes drag me out"  what a fuck wad sits right up front to make his point, he has no interest in his child's schooling he just want  to make an ass of himself

I wonder if this was a Black man how it would have played out :dunno:  Once he pushed the officer he has commit a crime and should have been taken down and cuffed, charged and jailed. 

Good job Dad the entire school it talking about you now

Edited by 1trailmaker

58 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

really is this what you should do as a Parent? 

like it or not this guy is fucking idiot fool, too bad we didn't see the entire take down.

"Yes drag me out"  what a fuck wad sits right up front to make his point, he has no interest in his child's schooling he just want  to make an ass of himself

I wonder if this was a Black man how it would have played out :dunno:  Once he pushed the officer he has commit a crime and should have been taken down and cuffed, charged and jailed. 

Good job Dad the entire school it talking about you now

Idiots everywhere 

On 9/15/2020 at 1:53 PM, 1trailmaker said:

except this is a new one to add to our Economy 

With ground officially being broken for the Côté Gold Mine, IAMGOLD’s president and CEO, Gordon Stothart, believes it’s the start of a 30-year operation.

IAMGOLD's Côté Gold Project is a joint venture with Sumitomo Metal Mining. In July it was announced approvals had been received to start construction at the Gogama-area site.

At a construction staging area for the mine, Stothart, Premier Doug Ford and Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, along with other dignitaries, broke ground for the project today.

Stothart expects construction to start in a couple of weeks.

so NO it doesn't happen all the time

Hey Fail,  you dope.

How long do you think people have been working on this “new” mine site?  It will have been many years already.

How many times do you think company’s have looked at this property previously? 

This and thousands of other mine sites are constantly being looked at, invested in, traded, closed and bankrupt.   

1 in a thousand junior mines make it.  The rest are places people invest and trade in and play   

1 hour ago, Sksman said:

Hey Fail,  you dope.

How long do you think people have been working on this “new” mine site?  It will have been many years already.

How many times do you think company’s have looked at this property previously? 

This and thousands of other mine sites are constantly being looked at, invested in, traded, closed and bankrupt.   

1 in a thousand junior mines make it.  The rest are places people invest and trade in and play   

:lol:  Doug Ford is taking credit for this deal, why so negative :dunno: 

"BROKE GROUND" is a clear indication of a START OF A NEW PROSPECT 

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  Doug Ford is taking credit for this deal, why so negative :dunno: 

"BROKE GROUND" is a clear indication of a START OF A NEW PROSPECT 

Iamgold was looked at for a few yrs and negotiated with the power to be for mineral rights 

19 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

and?

Now there will be mining, jobs ect - 

You seem to hate to see the economy grow, just because of the HATE  you have for Trudeau ..

Not at all, but it wasn’t Trudy who was involved, he was there for the photos only 

Just now, 1trailmaker said:

I expected that, of course he had nothing to do with it.  Doug must be the mastermind.

:lol:   

Nope it was talked about back when the Wynn government was in 

Doug Ford is a wolf in sheeps clothing,

but giving where we was to where we are going. Is going to be seen,

giving that covid fucked us so will see in a second term if he gets in