*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

On 6/23/2020 at 4:48 PM, 1trailmaker said:

They are going to teach economics at grade 1 (not a bad idea) just wait to see how this blows up in poor areas - you are poor because you parents can't save and have a shitty job.

The sales pitch was okay today

Go Doug.:bc:

Doug Ford to set all time record for debt in Ontario --  Blame will go to Wynne and both Trudeau's 

Doug's spending before the virus has caused issues with finances in ONtario - He near doubled the deficit in 2 years 

Facts can be looked up for those that havent

On 7/1/2020 at 11:59 AM, 1trailmaker said:

Doug Ford to set all time record for debt in Ontario --  Blame will go to Wynne and both Trudeau's 

Doug's spending before the virus has caused issues with finances in ONtario - He near doubled the deficit in 2 years 

Facts can be looked up for those that havent

Wynn and McGinfuck would have done a much better. I really wish the two would be running the province now. If I was Ford I would have left the province open and moved every COVIDtard to Barrie. 

2 hours ago, Poncho said:

Wynn and McGinfuck would have done a much better. I really wish the two would be running the province now. If I was Ford I would have left the province open and moved every COVIDtard to Barrie. 

being facetious about the debt for covid....

I think this went fairly well due to Ford's direction and leadership, if Doug was on board then it must be needed.  If it was still Wynne leading the RIGHT would have been freaking by now on how She doesn't care about businesses blah blah blah 

He has surprise everyone including life time backers  (for different reasons) 

How Doug handles the next few months will be interesting.

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

being facetious about the debt for covid....

I think this went fairly well due to Ford's direction and leadership, if Doug was on board then it must be needed.  If it was still Wynne leading the RIGHT would have been freaking by now on how She doesn't care about businesses blah blah blah 

He has surprise everyone including life time backers  (for different reasons) 

How Doug handles the next few months will be interesting.

Doug is screwed, he can’t win now. No matter how much money he hands out. It’s clear Justin and all Libtards pander for the vote.  NDP are the dog that wags the tail....this is the perfect lazy Liberal NDP lifestyle.  Just pay everyone to stay home.....The second round is coming and the Chinks have the H1N1 loaded up and ready to launch....Wait for November.... pig virus full steam ahead....Justin is a Chink lover and will shut down Canada again. He loves China and will finish the job his dad started.  Check my facts in December. Trail will keep this. As a Libtard he has too. 

Edited by Poncho

19 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Doug is screwed, he can’t win now. No matter how much money he hands out. It’s clear Justin and all Libtards pander for the vote.  NDP are the dog that wags the tail....this is the perfect lazy Liberal NDP lifestyle.  Just pay everyone to stay home.....The second round is coming and the Chinks have the H1N1 loaded up and ready to launch....Wait for November.... pig virus full steam ahead....Justin is a Chink lover and will shut down Canada again. He loves China and will finish the job his dad started.  Check my facts in December. Trail will keep this. As a Libtard he has too. 

Justin didn't shut down much other than Airports  the Premiers did all the closing of the economy - Doug Ford is opening when HE is ready and not Justin ...

We remember this because you were complaining Justin wasn't doing enough to help you :lol:  you can't make this shit up

Are you saying the RIGHT doesn't pander to their base? :lol:   

How exactly do you acquire votes just wondering

just another example of ONEWAY

18 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Justin didn't shut down much other than Airports  the Premiers did all the closing of the economy - Doug Ford is opening when HE is ready and not Justin ...

We remember this because you were complaining Justin wasn't doing enough to help you :lol:  you can't make this shit up

Are you saying the RIGHT doesn't pander to their base? :lol:   

How exactly do you acquire votes just wondering

just another example of ONEWAY

No but your reply proved you are the biggest one way ever. Hook line and sinker. You are so easy. 

On 7/2/2020 at 9:41 PM, Poncho said:

No but your reply proved you are the biggest one way ever. Hook line and sinker. You are so easy. 

JUSTIN did NOT shut down any businesses, sorry that was all the Premiers 

Doug is getting a hair cut today in Windsor to celebrate HIS OPENING OF THAT DISTRICT 

Tell me what Trudeau has done to open the economy?   I'll wait 

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

new rules for grade 9 math class choice - no choice now

might be interesting how this works out.  I won't help the TEST results and most likely will reduce them.

But its not all bad for those students on the fence

Go Doug

Doug to use Covid-19 to create his dictatorship....

I assume you all feel this is great and Trudeau should drop the emergency measures :dunno: 

:lol:  

Premier Doug Ford insists his push to extend the Progressive Conservative government’s sweeping COVID-19 emergency authority well into next year is not a pandemic power play.

“That’s something that is totally misunderstood. We’re doing it to help the people. I don’t want a power grab. I’m just not into big government, I’m just not. But we have to do it,” Ford said Tuesday.

Edited by 1trailmaker

FORD takes a good swing at TRUMP - NEW DOUG must be so confusing for his sheep followers.  

How can you bash TRUMP when TRUMP is the best all time President.  So confusing

What he should have said to keep the SHEEP happy is

"Trudeau needs to do something about these tariffs he has cause by being mean to Trump who is a great leader."

NEW DOUG is very interesting

here is an ONEWAY STATEMENT that would be made of Wynne and or Trudeau

While our economy  crumbling massive unemployed like never seen before and Doug Ford is off for another photo op carrying boxes and serving ice cream - resign now 

but this is never to be said here at FS 

What is FORD up to?

TORONTO — There are now five former Ford government staffers working as lobbyists or publicists with for-profit long-term care providers amid the COVID-19 pandemic

The Ontario NDP previously revealed that four other Progressive Conservative (PC) insiders, including three of the current government’s former staff, are lobbying for long-term care companies. 

Hires his buddy to run the long term care for Ontario, this is okay great work here

There will not be one word about this here,  but dam Trudeau for trying to help students :lol: 

classic ONEWAY FS 

Edited by 1trailmaker