*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

33 minutes ago, frenchy said:

actually no it isn't. Wynne gov't hid like $10-$12B off the books and the Ontario AG confirmed that prior to Ford getting elected. 

Stop breathing through your mouth. That might be a start.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-pre-election-auditor-general-report-finances-1.4634542

no it was found that Doug fabricated the numbers himself, he made them up and his own party confirmed it 

further complicating matters is the fact Finance Minister Rod Phillips concluded in September that the final shortfall was $7.4 billion for that year — about half the inflated tally the premier cited.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

no it was found that Doug fabricated the numbers himself, he made them up and his own party confirmed it 

further complicating matters is the fact Finance Minister Rod Phillips concluded in September that the final shortfall was $7.4 billion for that year — about half the inflated tally the premier cited.

really huh. You should run that up the flagpole to the Auditor General right quick.

Apparently Ford has magical powers and the ability to fudge Wynne's numbers before he even got elected! 

:lol: 

Just now, frenchy said:

really huh. You should run that up the flagpole to the Auditor General right quick.

Apparently Ford has magical powers and the ability to fudge Wynne's numbers before he even got elected! 

weird 

Doug lied

Doug increased the deficit in both years and more coming

what are you denying here :dunno:  seems odd 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

weird 

Doug lied

Wynne lied and the Ontario AG confirmed that. Meaning the numbers you cited are WRONG.

Stop breathing out of your mouth. Please. 

3 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

weird 

Doug lied

Can I borrow your glasses for a few days?

30 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I told him before The Toronto Star is nothing but fake, biased news when he posted that same article previously but I guess he finds that hard to believe that his beloved newspaper would do such a thing? 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-auditor-general-says-province-substantially-understating/

1 minute ago, irv said:

I told him before The Toronto Star is nothing but fake, biased news when he posted that same article previously but I guess he finds that hard to believe that his beloved newspaper would do such a thing? 

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-auditor-general-says-province-substantially-understating/

fail will be fail. When the simple talking points he holds dear are proven fake before his own eyes he just repeats them over and over again not knowing what else to do. Kinda like when he used to argue ON beer was as cheap as QC beer. Then eventually he short circuits like Hymie from Get Smart and the manual reset scrubs his memory, and the dance begins all over again :lol: 

dg2.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

fail will be fail. When the simple talking points he holds dear are proven fake before his own eyes he just repeats them over and over again not knowing what else to do. Kinda like when he used to argue ON beer was as cheap as QC beer. Then eventually he short circuits like Hymie from Get Smart and the manual reset scrubs his memory, and the dance begins all over again :lol: 

That's a spot on analogy :bc:

Just now, frenchy said:

I really don't know why I bother :lol: 

I don't anymore. It's like trying to reason and rationalize with a mentally ill 5 yr old. 

29 minutes ago, irv said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-deficit-sits-at-74-billion-half-of-what-premier-doug-ford/

:dunno:  I guess this is fake too now 

Doug in averaging 45% increase (yearly) in deficit  since taking office -  AC posted the chart not me

Edited by 1trailmaker

24 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/canada/article-ontario-deficit-sits-at-74-billion-half-of-what-premier-doug-ford/

:dunno:  I guess this is fake too now 

Doug in averaging 45% increase (yearly) in deficit  since taking office -  AC posted the chart not me

:lol:You just can't help yourself, can you, Trail??? Deflect, deflect, deflect, move the goal posts, whatever it takes to change the subject being talked about. And you wonder why people no longer want to converse with you or debate you. Do have a severe case of ADHD or something? Never mind, it doesn't matter anyways.............

Edited by irv

3 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Public boat launches in Kawartha Lakes to reopen beginning May 14

I installed the battery, life jackets, paddles, throw bag, mooring ropes, anchor,bailing pail and now I have to pick up and install a new horn as it gave the ghost. 

20200513_151330.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Doug calling on Education staff to volunteer to go to senior homes ect 

clean

help out 

It would be a smart move if many did so, if they don't they will take another beating on social media 

They can't cause they're too busy helping the kids.  Union rules.

8 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

?

it has to be the one sport you can distance with ease :dunno:  

and shut up about Golf

2jlb5r.jpg

Just how many high density homes can be build on that course?

You're being quite selfish for a gay mans get together.