*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

25 minutes ago, toslow said:

why not, he represents  large french community's now

you will not win Quebec, so you can not win PM seat without a good share of Quebec 

There is no rules about it but it is true you must speak french or you have no chance - French debates are tough go when  you have a blank look :lol: 

Doug has nowhere near the skill it takes to make it to the top -  WYNNE was here to give Doug the reigns this isn't the case in the federal level.

SLOGANS don't work on the world stage 

but what exactly has Doug done to make him PM material?  

Doug did lie about the deficit and now we realize Wynne was correct.

Doug hasn't  cured hallway healthcare in fact it has gotten worse 

Doug increased the deficit while cutting programs :dunno:  

curious ? 

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

actually they are massive part of our Military 

I like the French Canadians I know from the north - wish I could speak french 

Spent some time up north doing municipal projects many moons ago.  North of Sudbury you would think you were in QC.:dunno:

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Spent some time up north doing municipal projects many moons ago.  North of Sudbury you would think you were in QC.:dunno:

Longo's you have to wear a mask in all of their stores,  isn't that your favourite store:lol:  

I hope it doesn't come down to masks everywhere

Oiu ou non 

Dougie drives to cottage on easter weekend :lol:  after telling people not to do it just hours before he left :lol: 

but Trudeau went to a fake cottage where his family is staying.

does it get any better than this - so conflicting :lol: IRV just doesn't understand 

55 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Aren't you going to check on your place?

Trudeau wasn't checking out his taxpayer funded cottage that has three cottages on it actually.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

18 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Aren't you going to check on your place?

Trudeau wasn't checking out his taxpayer funded cottage that has three cottages on it actually.

:lol: he told people not to check their cottage then drove up the next day :lol:  

It is okay I didn't expect anyone to care 

Trudeau didn't go to a "cottage"" :lol: he went home where his family is :lol:

Doubt he was the only one there, I spotted the "DECOTOR" plate on the white Escalade that Thursday night at the Orillia Costco.  Unless maybe he was taking turns checking the plumbing with his brother? Not that I care personally, as I have been living at my "cottage" for the past two months.  But we usually spend all kinds of time up here anyways to the point most people think we live here.  xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: he told people not to check their cottage then drove up the next day :lol:  

It is okay I didn't expect anyone to care 

Trudeau didn't go to a "cottage"" :lol: he went home where his family is :lol:

Your place is closed up right?

Unlike Doug's.  End of story.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Your place is closed up right?

Unlike Doug's.  End of story.

:lol:  

Mine is 4 seasons difference is I am smarter than Doug on how to make a winterize place - his place should be setup for easy draining of all pipes..

But that is advance stuff :lol: 

anyway don't go to the cottage :lol: 

Canadian Tire today - yahoo that was enjoyable, not the line up ( only 8 minutes)

Have you been out of the country or sick recently sir?  

NO - not sure why I would say yes and not be allowed in :lol:

rotors and pads on sale hee haw 

I like the new IKEA type setup of weaving around the store 

oh side note to self - next time you are ordering heavy rotors and buy other stuff take a cart

Seriously though you have to wonder what these guys are thinking, you are the Premiere of Ontario.

"Girls, I'm the Premiere and sure as shit one of the Wynne supporter neighbours is going to take pictures and we will be on the 6 o'clock news.  Can we hold off for a few weeks,  I just barely got everyone to believe the bullshit story about me going to check the plumbing when you invited me up to the cottage for Easter." 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, rjd75 said:

Seriously though you have to wonder what these guys are thinking, you are the Premiere of Ontario.

"Girls, I'm the Premiere and sure as shit one of the Wynne supporter neighbours is going to take pictures and we will be on the 6 o'clock news.  Can we hold off for a few weeks,  I just barely got everyone to believe the bullshit story about me going to check the plumbing when you invited me up to the cottage for Easter." 

The truth is they are FORD's - they have shown their colors for decades when it comes to themselves.

Clearly lying isn't a problem as we saw during Rob's last years

Clearly doing as they please has been common over the decades

I find it amusing, the Post Millennial crowd is have a hard time with all this :lol:   

Don't worry FOLKs the OLD DOUG will return

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Thank God for Doug or it could be much much worse.

Go Doug.

ontario-deficit.png?w=640&h=424

Going by your chat 

Doug was increasing the deficit by 50% in one year and this is cheering time :dunno: 

Doug's deficit was going to be 14 billion before the covid thing :dunno:  which is another 40% increase 

That is Doug's first 2 years without covid 

This is classic ONEWAY  :lol: 

6 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

Going by your chat 

Doug was increasing the deficit by 50% in one year and this is cheering time :dunno: 

Doug's deficit was going to be 14 billion before the covid thing :dunno:  which is another 40% increase 

That is Doug's first 2 years without covid 

This is classic ONEWAY  :lol: 

actually no it isn't. Wynne gov't hid like $10-$12B off the books and the Ontario AG confirmed that prior to Ford getting elected. 

Stop breathing through your mouth. That might be a start.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-pre-election-auditor-general-report-finances-1.4634542

Edited by frenchy