*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

what I've yet to see any politician give is a straight answer to any question on both sides, they make a great living out of skirting around things

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

what I've yet to see any politician give is a straight answer to any question on both sides, they make a great living out of skirting around things

They give their practices answers, all do it except Donny :lol:  and that isn't working out either :lol: 

I have watched CPAC for decades here and there,  you quickly realize how most of question periods are just stupid.  Prior to TV coverage this isn't how it worked, show boating.

You can get some good exchanges, and no FAKE NEWS :lol:  

I think 2k per worker is steep, the people working sobey's all month make the same amount.  That doesn't seem fair to me

DOUG's shut down will continue according to Doug.

This is just a Liberal plan to take over your lives :lol: The hate media is sure ramping up stuff

Again USA citizens don't come here we don't want you right now 

Edited by 1trailmaker

Officials in Lund, Sweden, are using a crappy but brilliant tactic to play the role of party poopers in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic.

They’re quite literally dumping poop — that is, chicken poop — all over the city’s park to ruin a major festival.

City leaders say they’re using the drastic measure to stop feather-brained locals from flocking to the park for Walpurgis Night, an annual spring festival that involves bonfires and drinking. The festival is also commonly referred to as Valborg.

shitty idea :lol: 

On 4/29/2020 at 12:10 PM, 1trailmaker said:

$$$4 an hour for health workers

$250 danger pay for nurses and others

You guys okay with DOUG and his give away?   Our grandchildren are going to pay :dunno: isn't that the slogan we like to use?

This is excellent that they are doing this.

When I was in emergency last Saturday evening waiting to go into surgery the two girls working pre-op were talking about the increase. They seemed pretty happy.

Just now, Poncho said:

When I was in emergency last Saturday evening waiting to go into surgery the two girls working pre-op were talking about the increase. They seemed pretty happy.

? surgery - obviously things went well glad to see.  How is the new vagina :dunno: I thought that would be elective 

:lmao: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Can;t speak French he has no chance  of ever being PM

why not, he represents  large french community's now