*** OFFICIAL Doug Ford thread ***

Puzzleboy

26 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

While Doug continues to have good support in Ontario (surprise to all) Kenny of Alberta isn't having such a great time and is now lashing out blaming others for his mistakes

A new poll shows that a majority of Albertans believe former premier Rachel Notley would be handling the COVID-19 crisis better than current premier Jason Kenney. A separate poll shows support for Kenney’s United Conservative Party has dropped to 40 percent in the province.

He says he will follow Trump instead :lol: 

North99 or some other left leaning hack piece? 

Post up the link, Trail.

1 minute ago, 1trailmaker said:

no I found it but he was live and watched him

How about you IRV? watch any of this?

I get a kick out of Doctor Donny pedaling drugs

You watched him and he, himself, said his popularity was plummeting? :dunno:

Doug the other day was fucking classic about boders

"after this is over we can continue to be friends but right now stay away we don't want you here"  :lol:  

just imagine Wynne saying this :lol: 

Doug is very serious about not opening up too soon, I am sure this is killing most of you that Doug is doing this, so liberal of him :lol: 

Trudeau needs to do more for LTC you can't expect a Provincial government to do it 

Boring thread, if Wynne was still here we could bash her over lack of response to Old Age Homes - why have they been left behind.

Instead we say nothing because its isn't fair to complain about a conservative government.  So unfair

We are going to see huge investments coming in the near future the days of Dougie Cuts ((health care) have come to an end 

He may as well wear a red suit at this point. lol  Where is the testing? How can Canada's richest province not be able to test everyone in huge numbers?  They can't even talk about re-opening because they still have no clue what is really happening since they don't test anybody.

18 minutes ago, rjd75 said:

He may as well wear a red suit at this point. lol  Where is the testing? How can Canada's richest province not be able to test everyone in huge numbers?  They can't even talk about re-opening because they still have no clue what is really happening since they don't test anybody.

:lol: 

This is where the surprise from NEW DOUG not pointing fingers (like the Dr. Orange man) in reality Doug has zero experience at governing never mind leading a pandemic.  He has no choice but to follow the ones behind the scenes.  He doesn't want Ford Nation taken down over too many deaths from being ......  Real Doug 

The problem with testing is you can't stock pile for a virus you have never seen - makes for tough governing

Donny thinks its the same as  a q-tip :lol: 

Question will always be When can we  open (Doug) how long can feds keep paying out money by the billions (Trudeau) 

The money handouts is key

Ok, but it's been two weeks since he said they would get to 19,000 tests per day and they can't even get to that.  Just now he was asked about it and was saying he can only yell so much, he claims he has no control over the public health people?  So the premier has no control over the departments in his own province?  There is going to be a huge revolt soon against all of the BS and failure to act. Handing out money is not the solution, the economy needs to start moving sooner than later or there will be major fallout.

I’m not getting my hopes up, but we need to open up the forests and waterways. 

TORONTO, ONT -- Premier Doug Ford says the province should release a framework in the next few days for how and when to start lifting COVID-19 restrictions.

He would not give specifics at a media briefing today, except to say that one of the first areas may be outdoor activities.

As far as the sports I like to do, I’m not allowed to do any of them, and they can be  done while respecting soc distancing. 

The provincial parks are closed until apr 30, I hope dougie lifts some restrictions by then before they have a chance to extend the closure.  $750 fine for walking on the beach, or in our local forests currently. 

Right now if I want to take my dog for a walk in a natural setting, I have to drive 15min to do so legally.  But, I’m thankful the township had the common sense not to completely close those tracts.  Best kept secret around here.  

If you guys are interested in drones, I have the new dji Mavic mini, and I highly recommend it.  No licence require, super easy to fly, 30min batteries, awesome camera, and not expensive. 

7D66C286-D460-473B-AB6D-FB6A88F32A09.jpeg

• Like 1

Don't you guys just love Ford Nation?  all official releases for Ontario are on his propaganda facebook page.   this is how it should be done right?

Photo ops are great so far, we all love when conservatives do this but really hate anyone else dong it 

Go Ford Go

94938806_2870376929749919_31934532814561

94397673_2870376963083249_29090786778346

Edited by 1trailmaker

oh the conflicted ONEWAY - Today's protest 

many red Trump hats and chants to open Ontario - only thing missing was ?????  a sigh with Doug Fords name on it

signs with 

Trudeau 

Tam

W.H.O

all present - they can't even protest THE FORD SHUT DOWN properly :lol:  

Nor were they expecting the tongue lashing Ford gave them, impressive really.

Not what you expected :lol:

Edited by 1trailmaker

On 4/25/2020 at 6:12 PM, 1trailmaker said:

oh the conflicted ONEWAY - Today's protest 

many red Trump hats and chants to open Ontario - only thing missing was ?????  a sigh with Doug Fords name on it

signs with 

Trudeau 

Tam

W.H.O

all present - they can't even protest THE FORD SHUT DOWN properly :lol:  

Nor were they expecting the tongue lashing Ford gave them, impressive really.

Not what you expected :lol:

cheech.jpg