Rotax!

Anler

Bro.....you need to quit with the fucking faggot ass snowtrax bullshit.....its garbage propaganda. Those faggots have never been right about a thing since their first rag hit the shelves.

The only thing skidoo dominates in is having the best montana gps mounts and the most incredible linq accessories for faggots that care about that garbage.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bro.....you need to quit with the fucking faggot ass snowtrax bullshit.....its garbage propaganda. Those faggots have never been right about a thing since their first rag hit the shelves.

The only thing skidoo dominates in is having the best montana gps mounts and the most incredible linq accessories for faggots that care about that garbage.

downloadfile-5.jpg

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I know bro, it's not as advanced as your garage but it's like 2nd best! Pretty cool stuff they are doing, not as cool as the stuff you do but close!!!!111

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I know bro, it's not as advanced as your garage but it's like 2nd best! Pretty cool stuff they are doing, not as cool as the stuff you do but close!!!!111

I didnt watch the vid.....cause its got aids

3 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Well I know it is beneath your engineering skillz but for us simpletons it's pretty cool stuff. 

If they are doing such amazing things why did they deliver us a chassis that is nothing more than a refinement of the 11 year old xp chassis

Just now, f7ben said:

If they are doing such amazing things why did they deliver us a chassis that is nothing more than a refinement of the 11 year old xp chassis

This is rotax in Austria you dumb fuck!!!!111 they make all of kinds of engines there. This is NOT Valcourt!!!!1111

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Is that the reason it costs $13k to ride 4 days out of the year? 

True. Not their fault winter sucks. Anyway cool facility you Debbie fucking downers!!!1111

2 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

This is rotax in Austria you dumb fuck!!!!111 they make all of kinds of engines there. This is NOT Valcourt!!!!1111

Like I said.....I didnt watch the vid cause its gayer than shit. Also Rotax is gay as fuck and their aircraft engines are gayer than 3 fucks

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

TAKE THE VID DOWN NOW GAYNALER :lol: 

Just now, f7ben said:

Like I said.....I didnt watch the vid cause its gayer than shit. Also Rotax is gay as fuck and their aircraft engines are gayer than 3 fucks

GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY

TAKE THE VID DOWN NOW GAYNALER :lol: 

Don't they make your beloved 1200? :news:

Also make the best racing go cart engines in Europe, as highlighted in the video... Chain saws, aircraft engines. Motorcycle engines, etc...

12 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Also make the best racing go cart engines in Europe, as highlighted in the video... Chain saws, aircraft engines. Motorcycle engines, etc...

You forgot the cool shoes Phaggit.:lmao:

IMG_3794.JPG

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

1200 best engine ever put in a sled by a long shot 

12 minutes ago, Mikeadoo said:

Because they make sleds for the ignorant masses , woman and children......OOOOHH AAAAHHH and ACE 600 with 35 hp and it gets amazing MPG's and has a very small carbon footprint

AMAZING!!!!!1111

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

At least the Lesters ride snowmobiles, to bad the same can't be said for you :lol: :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

At least the Lesters ride snowmobiles, to bad the same can't be said for you :lol: :thumbsup:

3 shit winters in a row and living in Indiana certainly has put a damper on my mileage but I managed 1500 last year and I will do the same this year :bigfinger: 

4 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

I have known Mark and Kent since oh 76  or so. Way before Supertrash.There kids diligently rode there sleds to high school almost 20 ml away, most of it lakes.Vince I think you know that we have a lot of want a bees here. 48 years of being in the seat and volunteering and all we get is shit.The Lesters have giving back as much to the sport as they have received.

Just now, gtserider said:

I have known Mark and Kent since oh 76  or so. Way before Supertrash.There kids diligently rode there sleds to high school almost 20 ml away, most of it lakes.Vince I think you know that we have a lot of want a bees here. 48 years of being in the seat and volunteering and all we get is shit.The Lesters have giving back as much to the sport as they have received.

I first met Mark at Haydays about 15 years ago and just saw him at the Novi show this past November, I think the Lesters do a good job, I have a friend in Windsor who talks to Mark regularly regarding snowmobiling.