“The best people”

Iceman, I alerted you in a thread about some of YOUR COUNTRY’S political fuckery yesterday.  I see you haven’t posted your wicked-cool thoughts in there yet.  I hope I can help steer you and Rev back to your own side of the street to help your own people by notifying you this way.

Should I send you PM’s also?

K, thanx.

• Confused 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Iceman, I alerted you in a thread about some of YOUR COUNTRY’S political fuckery yesterday.  I see you haven’t posted your wicked-cool thoughts in there yet.  I hope I can help steer you and Rev back to your own side of the street to help your own people by notifying you this way.

K, thanx.

I did actually post in a different thread, thanks. The one you linked was lame 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

K, thanx.

It's so boring though.  Kissing 19 year old women. Asking for a bj.  Then when they want to stop, drive them home.

The worst story on Trump was that he slapped the shit out of a teen hooker.   

Oh yeah and our dumbass wasn't even married, vs your dumbass piece of shit, cheating on his wife shit.

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

It's so boring though.  Kissing 19 year old women. Asking for a bj.  Then when they want to stop, drive them home.

The worst story on Trump was that he slapped the shit out of a teen hooker.   

Oh yeah and our dumbass wasn't even married, vs your dumbass piece of shit, cheating on his wife shit.

Yeah...our MSM news was boring under Obama also.  The liberal news really does a good job of hiding the lies and the fuckery.  And of course, you aren't looking at the real issues within your borders.  CUz...lookin' a bit fucked from where we see them...but, we fixed it....and you will too!  Well, not you...you'll just whine when things get better under somebody you are jealous of because you can't succeed. 

Meh...oh well.  Good luck!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah...our MSM news was boring under Obama also.  The liberal news really does a good job of hiding the lies and the fuckery.  And of course, you aren't looking at the real issues within your borders.  CUz...lookin' a bit fucked from where we see them...but, we fixed it....and you will too!  Well, not you...you'll just whine when things get better under somebody you are jealous of because you can't succeed. 

Meh...oh well.  Good luck!

Thanks for proving my point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Seriously though, it seems like any allegations of a sexual nature these days are an automatic guilty. No day in court, just hang em.

Yep....many of us in here were talking about that earlier when the whole "I was asked out on a date 40 years ago and glanced at inappropriately" debacle started.  This is dangerous.  It's the newest librul "racist!" propaganda and it's a shameful way to discredit those that were true victims.  Like Rev.  :lol:

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep....many of us in here were talking about that earlier when the whole "I was asked out on a date 40 years ago and glanced at inappropriately" debacle started.  This is dangerous.  It's the newest librul "racist!" propaganda and it's a shameful way to discredit those that were true victims.  Like Rev.  :lol:

Your opinion wouldn't be as worthless if you didn't dismiss every allegation against conservatives and fully believed every allegation against a liberal.

Don't get me wrong, your opinions will always be worthless. Just slightly less ridiculous. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Your opinion wouldn't be as worthless if you didn't dismiss every allegation against conservatives and fully believed every allegation against a liberal.

Don't get me wrong, your opinions will always be worthless. Just slightly less ridiculous. 

What a moron.