Elizabeth May and workplace bullying

Sksman

https://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2018/01/27/three-former-green-party-staffers-accuse-elizabeth-may-of-workplace-bullying.html

So article comes out that Elizabeth May the leader of Green Party has been bullying and harassing staffers.

I don’t see Wynne, Horwath, John Tory or Trudeau condemning May.

Where are all the politicians speaking out?

Bullying I guess is tolerated and not enough to get Trudope to speak out. That is unless it's against an 11 year old Muslim. He only goes after the sensationalized opportunities to trot out his moral standards.

Rob Rainer, a manager of six non-profit organizations before he served as the party’s interim executive director in 2014, said the Green Party has failed to address and prevent a  pattern of “verbal and emotional” abuse by the 63-year-old leader.

Diana Nunes said she worked as the party’s director of finance for more than 10 years until she was “abruptly” terminated in April 2015. She recalled numerous instances where May allegedly “threw a fit” and yelled at employees, though she herself was never the target.

Another former staffer, Vanessa Brustolin, said she worked as the party’s Manitoba-Ontario organizer for three months last summer. She claimed that May yelled at her on three occasions and that she was let go by the party after complaining to her division boss and May’s assistants that, “if she spoke like this in private industry, she’d be fired.”

May and the party’s current executive director, Emily McMillan, and another high-ranking party official flatly denied the allegations and dismissed them as nothing more than the grumbling resentment of former employees.

Gee... it's a woman who is accused of bullying so we had better not get out of line and call for her resignation.

Edited by 02sled

Remember not too long ago she showed up hammered and made a blithering fool of herself somewhere. That was some funny shit. I think she said it was exhaustion from working too much . Will have to search for the clip.

Elizabeth May has little of any consequence to say at the best of times. She is of little consequence in the first place. Michelle Rempel, a Calgary MP was speaking in Parliament. She had said a number of things about the contribution of Alberta to the Canadian economy and such then came to this. May took exception and saw her opportunity to speak up and say something rather than just be a nobody.  

Rempel: Why is the government not talking about how to retain skilled labour? Why is the infrastructure minister not talking about how to implement infrastructure funds and get construction workers back to work in Alberta? Why does the government treat Alberta like a fart in the room that nobody wants to talk about or acknowledge? That is where my constituents have been with the present government for over a year. We are tired of it.

May: Yes, Mr. Speaker. I hate to interrupt my friend in her speech, but I heard her say a word that I know is distinctly unparliamentary, and I think she may want to withdraw it. The word was f-a-r-t.

Rempel: Are you serious, Mr. Speaker? Is my colleague actually serious? I just gave an impassioned speech about supporting Alberta jobs, and that is what the leader of a political party stands and says? No, I do not withdraw it.

On Wednesday evening, Rempel doubled down on her frustration with May in a tweet, calling the interruption the “craziest, most useless, out of touch intervention” that she’s ever experienced. Rempel also retweeted a Winnipeg reporter who said she was on “Team Fart.”

9 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

She's an absolute loon... who in their right mind would support this idiot... and then her handler is standing on stage barefoot.... all class all the way...

Edited by 02sled

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

She's an absolute loon... who in their right mind would support this idiot... and then her handler is standing on stage barefoot.... all class all the way...

you're a loon E toon - its comedy

do you like this? I do

Harper didn't and refused to go - Rona burns him 

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Actually, her 'handler' is Lisa Raitt. I remember @ the time the reports saying that Raitt ushered her off the stage. 

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/elizabeth-may-goes-off-the-rails-in-awkward-press-gallery-dinner-speech-1.3068674

11 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

you're a loon E toon - its comedy

do you like this? I do

Harper didn't and refused to go - Rona burns him 

Yeah right.... I have some swamp land in Florida I'll give you a deal on. No wonder you fall for Trudopes BS as well. Her interview after the fact is a trumped up cover story.