World Economic Forum

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Trump gave a pretty good speech, I don't know how well it will play with the base but nonetheless he was sensical.

I listened to it. It was very positive and well done. He’s having a good week. Let’s see how long until he shoots himself in the foot...

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I listened to it. It was very positive and well done. He’s having a good week. Let’s see how long until he shoots himself in the foot...

Just now, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

:snack:

B57F6114-08C1-4729-9EFF-DA59388843DA.jpeg

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did either of you listen to the whole speech? I did. Apparently Vince did as well. It was very well done. If you guys are so brainwashed that you can’t give the man some credit when it’s due, you are exactly the same as woolie and racer. Devoid of rationality. 

I did.  How many of the questions after the speech did you listen too?  Fact ch3ck any of it....:snack:

The bar is so low that whenever he makes it through a speech without outright embarrassing himself you shower him with praise. :lmao: Meanwhile the audience was full of people rolling their eyes.

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did either of you listen to the whole speech? I did. Apparently Vince did as well. It was very well done. If you guys are so brainwashed that you can’t give the man some credit when it’s due, you are exactly the same as woolie and racer. Devoid of rationality. 

some of it, all I needed to. the guy is a complete POS. and to think some other countries are going to listen to this blow hard, and sacrifice some of their "riches" to help make the US, an already rich nation, even richer, is comical as hell.

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

I did.  How many of the questions after the speech did you listen too?  Fact ch3ck any of it....:snack:

The bar is so low that whenever he makes it through a speech without outright embarrassing himself you shower him with praise. :lmao: Meanwhile the audience was full of people rolling their eyes.

Sadly this is true.

Just now, SnowRider said:

I listened to it all. It was a good speech regardless of who gave it. It was pro America without being isolationist. If you didn’t like it, it has more to do with who gave it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

some of it, all I needed to. the guy is a complete POS. and to think some other countries are going to listen to this blow hard, and sacrifice some of their "riches" to help make the US, an already rich nation, even richer, is comical as hell.

Your economic grasp is lacking. They don’t need to like him. We are the worlds largest economy with the worlds largest consumer base. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I listened to it all. It was a good speech regardless of who gave it. It was pro America without being isolationist. If you didn’t like it, it has more to do with who gave it. 

Did he read it from a TelePrompTer?

Tool Kit and Slinger...emotions runneth over again....as always.  "We want someone the world likes."  :lol: This has to come from two people who demand no respect from anyone.

....and XLT is taking the rest of my fucking lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  FUCK!!!!!!!!

can't you just picture trumpy walking around thinking everyone likes him, agrees with him, laughs with him :lol:

instead they're laughing their asses off at him

15 new friends :lmao: 

can't you just picture trumpy walking around thinking everyone likes him, agrees with him, laughs with him :lol:

instead they're laughing their asses off at him

No, I can't see him caring at all.  You really haven''t had much access to very rich people.  Much less arrogant rich people.  They don't give two how shits what anybody thinks.  And don't need to.  Trump fits this description.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, I can't see him caring at all.  You really haven''t had much access to very rich people.  Much less arrogant rich people.  They don't give two how shits what anybody thinks.  And don't need to.  Trump fits this description.

and most are isolationists, hateful, and look out for themselves only. so yes, that is trump to a t. great characteristics of a president :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

looks like xtraBS took his MAGA hat out of the closet and dusted it off..

what because he can give credit where credit is due unlike you and blownfuserider? the next few election cycles are going to tough on you