Best Tweet Yet

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You sent Rob a letter from a lawyer because you were butthurt on the internet!

Typical Paul Blart stuff!

I send Rob a letter because YOU ( 800 DRAGON ) kept telling me on SNOWEST PM, that Rob had posted dirty gay pics on my FS profile, AFTER HE BANNED ME. You also told me that he had run a poll and 9000 members voted me gay. 

Whereas I could not communicate with him on FS1, I tried to message him on Facebook, which he would not respond . Shortly therafter he BURNED the site down. 

The lawyers were NEVER involved. He shut the site down before I ever contacted the lawyers in Burlington, VT. 

YOU CAUSED THE TROUBLE FOR ROB!!! It was all your doing!! YOU CONTRIBUTED TO ROB"S DEMISE!!! It was your faggot fuck actions that brought Rob trouble. 

If I knew that a PI could positively identify you, YES I WOULD SEND THEM A $1500.00 check in a heartbeat. 

2 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Fuck you stalk momo! And you say I follow your faggot buddy @polaris550.

You can't stand the " OWNAGE WITH POWER " that I've handed ya' for 8 years, faggot!! LMAO!! It's eating away at your mind, 24/7!!! 

12 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I send Rob a letter because YOU ( 800 DRAGON ) kept telling me on SNOWEST PM, that Rob had posted dirty gay pics on my FS profile, AFTER HE BANNED ME. You also told me that he had run a poll and 9000 members voted me gay. 

Whereas I could not communicate with him on FS1, I tried to message him on Facebook, which he would not respond . Shortly therafter he BURNED the site down. 

The lawyers were NEVER involved. He shut the site down before I ever contacted the lawyers in Burlington, VT. 

YOU CAUSED THE TROUBLE FOR ROB!!! It was all your doing!! YOU CONTRIBUTED TO ROB"S DEMISE!!! It was your faggot fuck actions that brought Rob trouble. 

If I knew that a PI could positively identify you, YES I WOULD SEND THEM A $1500.00 check in a heartbeat. 

You'e a weak minded person like your Nutt swinger pal!

You have less than a week to prove it!

• Platinum Contributing Member
19 hours ago, s pump said:

Cant wait to hear the rebuttals. I'm gonna hide my guess on who will rebut in another thread.

12 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

But if the rebuttal comes in the form of fact checking you'll be pissed.

12 hours ago, s pump said:

Not at all. I know some of those are facts for a fact.

11 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

Dull Normal Woolie #2 :owned:  :lol: 

Your Logic is like those who don’t wear seatbelts because they know/heard of someone who wasn’t wearing one and survived a car accident.  :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Dull Normal Woolie #2 :owned:  :lol: 

Your Logic is like those who don’t wear seatbelts because they know/heard of someone who wasn’t wearing one and survived a car accident.  :thumbsup:

No, my logic is from being personally exposed to the exact profile in the OP daily. There was clearly some exaggeration in the OP but there is an entire culture gaming the system. Food, Utilities, tuition, housing, health, everything on the tax payers dime. I understand why the Dems want to keep the system going to perpetuate the sub class for support in the voting booth. 

You of all people calling someone dull normal! You haven'tr had an accurate, correct or original thought in one of your 10, 591 posts.  O for 10,591

Pussy

• Sad 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, s pump said:

No, my logic is from being personally exposed to the exact profile in the OP daily. There was clearly some exaggeration in the OP but there is an entire culture gaming the system. Food, Utilities, tuition, housing, health, everything on the tax payers dime. I understand why the Dems want to keep the system going to perpetuate the sub class for support in the voting booth. 

You of all people calling someone dull normal! You haven'tr had an accurate, correct or original thought in one of your 10, 591 posts.  O for 10,591

Pussy

:lol: Triggered Woolie #2 :lmao: 

Sure there are people gaming the system on both ends........Rich and poor......individuals and corporations....but a real pussy like you is afraid to speak truth to power and feels validation by focusing on the down trodden.  Some fucker games the system to feed their kids is wrong when they clearly are doing so and may not need it........but I’m willing to not throw the baby out with the bath water as millions more.....black, Brown, and white need the assistance to feed their kids.....but some rich fucker taking many times more from the system is worse......unless you’re a pussy Repug :thumbsup:

Maybe we could put traps on the kids wrists so you fucks feel some empathy......:snack:

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Triggered Woolie #2 :lmao: 

Sure there are people gaming the system on both ends........Rich and poor......individuals and corporations....but a real pussy like you is afraid to speak truth to power and feels validation by focusing on the down trodden.  Some fucker games the system to feed their kids is wrong when they clearly are doing so and may not need it........but I’m willing to not throw the baby out with the bath water as millions more.....black, Brown, and white need the assistance to feed their kids.....but some rich fucker taking many times more from the system is worse......unless you’re a pussy Repug :thumbsup:

Maybe we could put traps on the kids wrists so you fucks feel some empathy......:snack:

Speak truth to power? Really.

The system has created this class and perpetuates it.  Workfare not Welfare. The only thing Clinton promised that made sense. Of course, he never did it though.

• Sad 1