*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

so really you don't have a clue who works and who doesn't,  you just complain about it and pretend this is new  and Employees werer so good under Mike Harris and Bill Davis :lol: 

02sled is voting for more debt 

Poor poor Fail... it's not new... it's engrained in the government culture. Do as little as I can and still stay employed. Over the years there have been countless studies that show productivity in the private sector is higher and costs less than in the public sector for the equivalent job.

Just imagine Fail... if you're representative of the productivity of your government dept. the job could be done with 80% fewer people than they have today if they all put in a full day of work.

No I am not interested in more debt. I am interested in cutting the pure waste and using the money effectively instead. Cut the waste and there isn't more debt. Maybe even pay it down some.

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Poor poor Fail... it's not new... it's engrained in the government culture. Do as little as I can and still stay employed. Over the years there have been countless studies that show productivity in the private sector is higher and costs less than in the public sector for the equivalent job.

Just imagine Fail... if you're representative of the productivity of your government dept. the job could be done with 80% fewer people than they have today if they all put in a full day of work.

No I am not interested in more debt. I am interested in cutting the pure waste and using the money effectively instead. Cut the waste and there isn't more debt. Maybe even pay it down some.

It seems so easy typing the answer with a drool tray around your neck -  you are going to vote for a deficit seems you are confused 

What is the waste, be specific 

Clean up this mess, be specific 

I hear the buzz terms too - the idea that only one party has this knowledge is where you fail with your attempt to be a smart voter 

So what do you want DOUG to do for you?  name 3 things 

20 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

It seems so easy typing the answer with a drool tray around your neck -  you are going to vote for a deficit seems you are confused 

What is the waste, be specific 

Clean up this mess, be specific 

I hear the buzz terms too - the idea that only one party has this knowledge is where you fail with your attempt to be a smart voter 

So what do you want DOUG to do for you?  name 3 things 

Fail... I already told you... if you want specifics take a look at the Ontario Auditor Generals report.

http://www.auditor.on.ca/en/content/annualreports/arbyyear/ar2017.html

The list is extensive...

One of the most stupid things imaginable.... pay a contractor to i.e. resurface a highway. They do substandard work but still pay them a bonus. Then when their work fails prematurely pay the same contractor to fix their original poor work and then pay them another bonus.

Maybe that government administrator responsible could actually do their job and hold them accountable rather than just hand over money and more money. If the 2017 report isn't enough how about the 2016 report.

http://www.auditor.on.ca/en/content/annualreports/arbyyear/ar2016.html

The list of fiscal irresponsibility is endless. E-Health, Ornge, gas plants, the highway to nowhere.

Edited by 02sled

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Fail... I already told you... if you want specifics take a look at the Ontario Auditor Generals report.

http://www.auditor.on.ca/en/content/annualreports/arbyyear/ar2017.html

The list is extensive...

One of the most stupid things imaginable.... pay a contractor to i.e. resurface a highway. They do substandard work but still pay them a bonus. Then when their work fails prematurely pay the same contractor to fix their original poor work and then pay them another bonus.

Maybe that government administrator responsible could actually do their job and hold them accountable rather than just hand over money and more money. If the 2017 report isn't enough how about the 2016 report.

http://www.auditor.on.ca/en/content/annualreports/arbyyear/ar2016.html

The list of fiscal irresponsibility is endless. E-Health, Ornge, gas plants, the highway to nowhere.

:lol: so again I ask what is Doug going to do?  you mention e-health :dunno:  what can he do about that? 

clearly you have no real idea what to fix or what is broken besides your record player - the stuff you mentioned is long gone, nothing can help that.

Do you think there is a paving company just waiting to do government work? There is a reason that these contractors continue to do poor work and get paid.  this has been going on for decades and nothing to do with JUST WYNNE 

you really don't know how it works this is clear.

oh and auditor never mentioned lazy workers in her report :dunno: but you do everyday like you know better 

13 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol: so again I ask what is Doug going to do?  you mention e-health :dunno:  what can he do about that? 

clearly you have no real idea what to fix or what is broken besides your record player - the stuff you mentioned is long gone, nothing can help that.

Do you think there is a paving company just waiting to do government work? There is a reason that these contractors continue to do poor work and get paid.  this has been going on for decades and nothing to do with JUST WYNNE 

you really don't know how it works this is clear.

oh and auditor never mentioned lazy workers in her report :dunno: but you do everyday like you know better 

Damn but you are really stupid.... e-Health was just an example of government incompetence of how they allow $1B to be pissed away with nothing to show for it. No that past can't be changed but the behaviour that allows that crap can be changed. How about the highway to nowhere... Michigan stated they would not be building a new road to a new bridge yet Ontario continued to waste money building a hwy to nowhere far too long before they finally stopped.

Just because something has happened for decades is a piss poor excuse to keep repeating the same BS. This is the way we have always done it so we will continue to. The words of an incompetent government administrative lemming. Hold them accountable for piss poor work. If there is money to be made someone will step up and do it right.

If you're looking for an example of a lazy worker employee Fail, look in the mirror. You are a prime example of underworked overpaid. You spend most of your work day posting here while you warm your chair getting paid for doing nothing. I found a video made with you in your office Fail.

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

Damn but you are really stupid.... e-Health was just an example of government incompetence of how they allow $1B to be pissed away with nothing to show for it. No that past can't be changed but the behaviour that allows that crap can be changed. How about the highway to nowhere... Michigan stated they would not be building a new road to a new bridge yet Ontario continued to waste money building a hwy to nowhere far too long before they finally stopped.

Just because something has happened for decades is a piss poor excuse to keep repeating the same BS. This is the way we have always done it so we will continue to. The words of an incompetent government administrative lemming. Hold them accountable for piss poor work. If there is money to be made someone will step up and do it right.

If you're looking for an example of a lazy worker employee Fail, look in the mirror. You are a prime example of underworked overpaid. You spend most of your work day posting here while you warm your chair getting paid for doing nothing. I found a video made with you in your office Fail.

02sled we know Wynne's time is up, we know about gas plants, stop campaigning against her.  

we know all government workers are lazy, even Doug can't stop that :lol:  

Doug's track record shows a ZERO for his 4 years of Toronto, why do you think  this will change? 

Ontario will continue the track of deficits, you will cheer the great job done while PC's are doing it, then all bad again when the Liberals do it.  ONEWAY 

tax break 

fix day care

rid of drive clean

Well 49% said they would vote PC while only 24% support the Liberals.

CP24 had Michael Coteau on babbling that their policies were helping Ontarians & they work working hard to improve the province. He also blamed Mike Harris for the problems.

FFS, rather than blame someone who left back in '02, do something you useless fucks! As bad as when someone calls an opponent a Nazi. A sure sign they've lost the argument.

14 minutes ago, revrnd said:

CP24 had Michael Coteau on babbling that their policies were helping Ontarians & they work working hard to improve the province. He also blamed Mike Harris for the problems.

FFS, rather than blame someone who left back in '02, do something you useless fucks! As bad as when someone calls an opponent a Nazi. A sure sign they've lost the argument.

I liked the tax break Mike Gave although it has cost up billions of dollars in debt and interest I still liked it 

the gift that keeps on giving 

Now looking for another one, what will the cost be?  don't care its  coming from the Cons they know what they are doing 100% of the time, even without a leader or really a party that is united 

59 minutes ago, revrnd said:

That's what Butt's is calling those making fun of Justine regarding Peoplegate.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

it does not matter who you vote in.

All Ontario political parties will blabber on,  during an election about all the positive changes they are going to make.

Once in power they will do what every other party has done for 30+ yrs in Ontario

increase the Public sector worker numbers, at a rate above the  private sector or population growth  and claim that as "job creation" 

Increase Public Sector workers, wages and benefits above the inflation rate of the private sector, and claim "they are attracting better people"

The Ontario Government has grown into a massive out of control monster,  wages for "executives" are the highest paid wages on PLANET EARTH in almost every ministry and corporation and agency.  Yes really,  the highest paid/benefits public sector workers of any country in the world 

The Ontario government is in business to create millionaires out of their own employees in massive numbers. Way more than any Lotto is - especially OLG execs.

We need a new "sunshine List"  the old one now has hundreds of thousands of over payed public sector workers - its just mind numbing.  Maybe one now for all those over half a million a yr = and yes there are a shit pile of those when there should be ZERO  The average Ontario worker making $48K a yr does not need those monkeys on their backs.

Can you say SALARY CAP ? Wage Rollback ?

We (anyone not working for the government) are totally screwed.  

Just suck it up - Say "Velcome Comrade" to who ever gets into power and get ready for MORE TAX, MORE FEES, MORE MORE MORE for your government.

Oh yeah, they need some extra tax for their NEW Ontario Government Career path they are creating under your noses.  ADVERTISING AND MARKETING Executives

They have decided it is just so much fun to create marketing and advertising campaigns that they have doubled those expenditures every yr. over the past few years, and they are going to use this as a new tool to Promote the party in power and how wonderful Ontario government executives are doing.  Then there are just ministries that want to join the fun and advertise for no reason at all, when you ask them why they are advertising a monopoly provided service they say "we don't know !"  'But it is a neat ad aye ?"

3/4 of a  $ Billion in 2017  and getting ramped up for 2018 

A Monopoly that is spending a billion dollars a yr in  Marketing and Advertising.  What ?  Yeah every service the government provides will be reduced to allow marketing funds to promote that service. The most exhilarating ad this past year was about the new hospital beds the government was creating in 2017. Yes they needed a radio and TV and social media campaign to ensure we Ontario citizens knew there would be 100 new hospital beds in Ontario. they were all full the minute they opened, but they still needed to spend a few mil to let us know.  And yet we allow this to continue. Watch TV or listen to a radio or pay attention to social media ads, you will be probably as amazed as I was at just how much they advertise. 

Man we Ontario tax payers are smart !  AYE ?

Was Brown asleep during the last federal election? Everyday on the campaign trail, the media asked Harper about the Duffy trial & nothing about the issue of the day. Does he actually think that because 'he says his reputation has been cleared' that the media won't pester him about his 'issues'? 

Maybe in his mind it has, but if PC members & supporters aren't keen on the guy, how does the average voter in the province feel about him?

I think it would be better if the PCs had a leader that people support that is a 'decent' person (the furthest thing that could be said about Brown) & vote for them. Rather than just vote for a 'body' because they aren't Seabiscuit.

17 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Was Brown asleep during the last federal election? Everyday on the campaign trail, the media asked Harper about the Duffy trial & nothing about the issue of the day. Does he actually think that because 'he says his reputation has been cleared' that the media won't pester him about his 'issues'? 

Maybe in his mind it has, but if PC members & supporters aren't keen on the guy, how does the average voter in the province feel about him?

I think it would be better if the PCs had a leader that people support that is a 'decent' person (the furthest thing that could be said about Brown) & vote for them. Rather than just vote for a 'body' because they aren't Seabiscuit.

Looks like Brown is in the lead.  Thought Caroline would be doing better.

http://ottawacitizen.com/news/patrick-browns-internal-polling-suggests-he-may-be-taking-lead-in-ontario-pc-leadership-race/wcm/795d5f5d-2cdd-4074-b742-43344fa24653

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I would take his 'internal' polling w/ a grain of salt. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I would take his 'internal' polling w/ a grain of salt. 

Just realized it was internal.  They need to let this run its course.  Don't think the media would push him on the allegations since he's pretty much cleared his name and proved ctv lacked basic journalism integrity.  Hopefully he loses on the first ballot.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Just realized it was internal.  They need to let this run its course.  Don't think the media would push him on the allegations since he's pretty much cleared his name and proved ctv lacked basic journalism integrity.  Hopefully he loses on the first ballot.

Only if he sues CTV will anything change about their journalism integrity

He won't sue  

I still think there is more dirt to be found on him with that house he bought in Shanty Bay.  If you do the calculations they said he had 30K net income left after paying the mortgage and he himself claims to have lived off of that.  It's total BS, the bills for the house alone would eat up most of the 30K, the property tax alone is 17K based on the assessed value plus all of the bills, insurance etc.  There would not be a dime left, he wants people to believe this and then trust them him with the province?

1 minute ago, rjd75 said:

I still think there is more dirt to be found on him with that house he bought in Shanty Bay.  If you do the calculations they said he had 30K net income left after paying the mortgage and he himself claims to have lived off of that.  It's total BS, the bills for the house alone would eat up most of the 30K, the property tax alone is 17K based on the assessed value plus all of the bills, insurance etc.  There would not be a dime left, he wants people to believe this and then trust them him with the province?

This is why he won't sue CTV 

90k a year mortgage is sweet 

He's damaged goods now, party needs to dump him.

Here's the house.. 

https://www.alkerton.com/property-print.php?id=45#prettyPhoto

Mill rate is .879281

GENERAL INFORMATION
Roll Number:
Property Type:
Residential Unit
Address:
3 Pemberton Lane, Oro-Medonte
Assessed Value:
image.png.d1a164512cba9ac4df7199dc223c4739.png
Edited by rjd75

3 minutes ago, rjd75 said:

Well he would have a tax loss on the property even after claiming income from rentals.  Until you see the financials, not worth commenting.