*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

3 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

Don't forget Margaret Trudeau.............................oops shouldn't have said that now should I .

That crotch shot of her getting out of a limo should be deemed sexual misconduct.

I wonder if Justin sends Mick Jagger a card on Father's Day.....

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

Don't forget Margaret Trudeau.............................oops shouldn't have said that now should I .

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

YIKES!! If only she had used that thing for good instead of evil.

I imagine Mick, Ronnie & Keef had a good time.

Isn't this a wonderful conversation about the PM's mother (and I use that as a generic way). Has the mother of any Canadian PMs or US presidents had a checkered past like this 1?

Edited by revrnd

2 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Isn't this a wonderful conversation about the PM's mother (and I use that as a generic way). Has the mother of any Canadian PMs or US presidents had a checkered past like this 1?

Nope... the Trudopes are a record setting family. Justine the most incompetent PM ever, the only one to be in breach of ethics in Canadian history, sets a record for the number of ums and ahs in 30 minutes... the list for his mother and father would be lengthy. If they had the Maury show back then... Margaret is sure she knows who the father of her baby is THIS TIME.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Or the wife of one?

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, 02sled said:

went... wasn't she like that from the beginning...

25 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I'm betting she was always a wing nut......................kind of like her son

Descriptions of her when she 1st met PET aren't very flattering.

7 hours ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I'm betting she was always a wing nut......................kind of like her son

From Wiki':

As an 18-year-old vacationing in Tahiti with her family, she met Pierre Trudeau, who was then Minister of Justice. Sinclair did not recognize him, and she in fact thought little of their encounter, but Trudeau was captivated by the carefree "flower child", nearly thirty years younger than he, and began to pursue her. 

Trudeau had difficulty adjusting to her new position. "From the day I became Mrs. Pierre Elliott Trudeau," she writes in her memoirs, "a glass panel was gently lowered into place around me, like a patient in a mental hospital who is no longer considered able to make decisions and who cannot be exposed to a harsh light."[19] The couple had three children: Justin (born December 25, 1971), Alexandre (Sacha) (born December 25, 1973), and Michel (October 2, 1975 – November 13, 1998).

Though the couple initially appeared to have a very close and loving relationship, the marriage soon began to fall apart. Trudeau resented her husband's constant work-related absences and was forced to raise her three young sons largely by herself. Beyond the normal extensive publicity that her high-profile position brought, in a few instances she made her own headlines. Trudeau smuggled drugs in the prime minister's luggage, made scantily clad appearances at Studio 54, and tore apart a quilt work made by Canadian conceptual artist Joyce Wieland[20] that hung on the wall in the prime minister's official residence in Ottawa because it celebrated "reason over passion".[21] (Her husband's personal motto was "Reason before passion".)[22]

Over time, the marriage disintegrated to the point that, as recounted in her book, Trudeau had an affair with US Senator Ted Kennedy. She was also associated with members of the Rolling Stones, including Ronnie Wood[23] and, according to Keith Richards's autobiography, Life, Mick Jagger.[24][23]

Suffering from stress and bouts of bipolar depression, she separated from her husband in 1977 and became a much-talked-about jet-setter.[25] She gave many "tell-all" interviews to Canadian and American magazines and appeared in two motion pictures. Pierre Trudeau won custody of the children and did not pay any spousal support. Trudeau had a difficult time earning a living after her marriage. She wrote the book Beyond Reason about her marriage.

On the eve of the 1979 election, in which Trudeau's party lost the majority of seats in the House of Commons, Trudeau was dancing at Studio 54 nightclub in New York City. A photo of her there was featured on many front pages across Canada.[26] On October 19, 2015, her eldest son, Justin Trudeau, led the Liberal Party to a majority government, becoming the 23rd Prime Minister of Canada. During the campaign, she was involved, but avoided campaigning in public as the Harper campaign's main attack line against Justin was "Just Not Ready" and feared they would suggest her son was "so unready he needs his mummy."

I'm thinking the Liberals were afraid that people would see her as a flake & wonder if JT had inherited some of her traits. From what I saw of her post-election interview, she acted like a space cadet.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

I wonder why he didn't say all this months ago when it was discovered and covered by the PC party :dunno: 

IDK, but the story isn't looking to good for the accusers.

The think the Party did not want a single guy as their leader.

http://torontosun.com/news/provincial/absolute-lies-patrick-brown-refutes-sex-misconduct-allegations