*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

4 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

I am thinking that the conservatives will lose a very very low number of votes over these allegations. I also think there is the possibility to gain enough votes by running a more likable leader to actually have a net gain in support. Anybody think there is a chance his own Party could be behind this?

That's an interesting twist, and it could be a possibility once they actually got to know him some? Despite the sexual assault accusations, I heard the dirt on Brown was quite thick/deep so even if this wasn't put out there, there was allegedly a lot more on him they could have used, which, with him now stepping down, is hard to believe they would fabricate something if they didn't have too?

23 minutes ago, irv said:

Yeah, that's why he finished with such a strong result.  :lol:

That's because he spoke the truth about government waste and bloated bureaucracies with more people than needed. Your union buddies couldn't handle the truth and fought to protect their part time work for full time pay jobs.

Capture1.JPG.fcba8ac78eccad66a0e347e9411f58e8.JPG

12 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

I am thinking that the conservatives will lose a very very low number of votes over these allegations. I also think there is the possibility to gain enough votes by running a more likable leader to actually have a net gain in support. Anybody think there is a chance his own Party could be behind this?

If they put in a more likeable leader they could benefit.  I doubt the PC is behind it but they can't tolerate this now.

Or the ride in this morning was listening to some of the stations commenting on this on how he must be guilty otherwise he would stand and fight this.  This is the real stupid I refer to.

5 minutes ago, 02sled said:

That's because he spoke the truth about government waste and bloated bureaucracies with more people than needed. Your union buddies couldn't handle the truth and fought to protect their part time work for full time pay jobs.

Now you're just being Momo dumb, 02. :lol:

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

If they put in a more likeable leader they could benefit.  I doubt the PC is behind it but they can't tolerate this now.

They could easily win this but it has to be the right leader. 

Mulroney has no personal name yet ( Fathers name may hurt her)

Elliott= no one know who she is. Will be an uphill fight but a winnable one

Ford= a good PC choice but will be hurt by Robs failings.

I see no clear path to victory but that being said we are running against one of the worst corrupt regimes we have ever had with a likability factor of 0. 

With clear and positive political posturing you could run a complete likable fool against Wynne and win.

42 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I see no clear path to victory but that being said we are running against one of the worst corrupt regimes we have ever had with a likability factor of 0. 

With clear and positive political posturing you could run a complete likable fool against Wynne and win.

Fixed for accuracy.

• Like 1

Amazing how righteous Wynne is when commenting on this.  

When Pat Sobrera was accused of breaking the law Wynne said only accusations and not proven yet and no charges.  She did not step down until charged  

Double standard?

• Like 1

I am not hearing any political backlash on talk radio with voters  deciding to switch parties, maybe this is a good thing for the conservatives. There are probably 3 or 4 possibilities that could easily defeat Wynnebag.

33 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

X2 on Caroline's surname.

I think a lot of people wanted her (Elliott) to win the leadership. She resigned her seat afterwards to be a provincial ombudsperson in health care.

6 minutes ago, dirtybeacher said:

I've NEVER heard of the Phillips guy.

3 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

I am not hearing any political backlash on talk radio with voters  deciding to switch parties, maybe this is a good thing for the conservatives. There are probably 3 or 4 possibilities that could easily defeat Wynnebag.

A cockroach should be able to beat Wynnebag.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

I think with the world going crazy with all these sexual assault allegations, the only one who could defeat Wynne would have to be another woman? I mean, if another man is chosen to be the leader, everyone will be wondering what dirt someone has on him. With a woman, that won't even be in  people's thoughts. 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Sksman said:

Amazing how righteous Wynne is when commenting on this.  

When Pat Sobrera was accused of breaking the law Wynne said only accusations and not proven yet and no charges.  She did not step down until charged  

Double standard?

Of course. 

Innocent until proven guilty has been thrown out the window in this time of social media. Accusations are throw around. Does the media say much in the aftermath? Look how the media ignored the Duffy trial after Harper was defeated.

6 minutes ago, Pt3189 said:

People are sick of Wynnebag & her band of thieves & morons. 

PC supporters won't go to either party. Lefties, that voted Liberal but are sick of her, may vote NDP.

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What did she go to his place for?  :dunno:

Yes an supposedly 18 year old girl is drinking in a bar with a friend and go back to a mans house to party after.  Sounds like a perfect innocent girl who admits she was breaking law and drinking underage.

Maybe he did hang his Willy out.  Maybe she asked him to?

How do we know?

Either way she was 18 and not a minor at the time.  

Charge him with flashing her??

3 minutes ago, revrnd said:

Horvath is comparing this to the Ghomeshi case :wtf: . The segment I saw of her she appeared pretty shrill. The Fiberals & NDP better watch out on the hyperbole or people will get sick of it.

So far there is no police investigation cause there have been no complaints.

Barrie police said late Thursday morning that the force is not currently investigating any allegations against Brown.

"In the event that a complaint comes forward, the Barrie Police Service will ensure that all measures are taken to ensure a frank and impartial investigation," spokesperson Nicole Rodgers said in a statement provided to CBC News.

"The Barrie Police Service takes all allegations of sexual assault and intimate partner violence very seriously and when reported they are investigated thoroughly and comprehensively."

Asked whether she believes the two women who have come forward, Wynne replied: "I believe victims when they come forward," adding that she was "shocked" to hear the allegations against Brown.

1 minute ago, Sksman said:

Yes an supposedly 18 year old girl is drinking in a bar with a friend and go back to a mans house to party after.  Sounds like a perfect innocent girl who admits she was breaking law and drinking underage.

Maybe he did hang his Willy out.  Maybe she asked him to?

How do we know?

Either way she was 18 and not a minor at the time.  

Charge him with flashing her??

None of this will hold up in any court.

I have a suppressed memory that just came back... many years ago while at a horse show one of the horses inappropriately goosed me.

Capture1.JPG.7da9ba74c931a454db18904978ebb56e.JPG

That horse was Wynnebag... since I can remain anonymous with my allegations how do I get the ball rolling?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1