*** OFFICIAL Patrick Brown thread ***

Puzzleboy

Curious timing.....

A friend of mine spoke to him tonight.  He is stepping down.   

He said that the Liberals paid private investigators to dig up dirt.  I'd love to know who paid that bill. 

Calling Doug Ford....

Edited by Puzzleboy

6 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Curious timing.....

A friend of mine spoke to him tonight.  He is stepping down.   

He said that the Liberals paid private investigators to dig up dirt.  I'd love to know who paid that bill. 

Calling Doug Ford....

Holy shit - seriously? That's really not good for the PC's this close to the election. Ford would be the logical replacement though - at least a lot of  people know who he is. Likely more recognized than Brown is, even to this day. Still if this is true, what a turn of events.  

6 hours ago, revrnd said:

The PCs could run a goat & beat Seabiscuit.

I wouldn't count on that.  You can  bet that old twat still has a few tricks up her sleeve. 

I had heard numerous times, dirt will be flying the closer we get to the election. I never thought it would end up like this, however.

http://torontosun.com/news/provincial/pc-leader-patrick-brown-denies-sexual-assault-allegations

Edited by irv
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, Sksman said:

I believe the PI story above.  Wynne is a lying scumbag who will do anything to win the election.

Wynne was holding this until after Livingston trial was completed and verdict read.  

She's far worse than a woman scorned.

• Like 1

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/ontario-election-2018-june-7-countdown-1.4128011

7. Fixed election date of June 7

No one really knew when the 2014 election was going to happen because the Liberal minority government could have fallen at any time. This time, the election date is set for the first Thursday in June, in itself a change, as the fixed election dates in 2007 and 2011 were in October.

In theory, Wynne could call an early election, and some Progressive Conservatives have been saying they believe it will happen. But Wynne has publicly said she won't do that.

I was never a Brown fan at all. But this mess of supposed allegations stinks. And what Stinks even more is the speed at which the Party dumped him. 

Didn't the party know about these issues?

Why did his party execs have statements prepared so quickly? 

Why did he resign so fast?

Why did his new haircut look like Hitlers?

11 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

I was never a Brown fan at all. But this mess of supposed allegations stinks. And what Stinks even more is the speed at which the Party dumped him. 

We need answers.

11 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

How he won the leadership race was dirty, imo. Maybe because I I liked Christine Elliott and thought she was a lot smarter and would make a better leader, I am being biased, but this guy just rubbed me the wrong way right from the start, even putting how he got there aside.

What a mess this Province is! :sad: 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, irv said:

How he won the leadership race was dirty, imo. Maybe because I I liked Christine Elliott and thought she was a lot smarter and would make a better leader, I am being biased, but this guy just rubbed me the wrong way right from the start, even putting how he got there aside.

What a mess this Province is! :sad: 

I have no idea why they did not pick her.

Sad out come of events, what happened to innocent until proven guilty,.......Watch for Caroline Mulroney, York-Simcoe to move into Patrick's spot.

All women party leaders....

Edited by Poncho

1 minute ago, Poncho said:

Sad out come of events, what happened to innocent until proven guilty,.......Watch for Caroline Mulroney, York-Simcoe to move into Patrick's spot.

All women party leaders....

It’s 2018

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I have no idea why they did not pick her.

Because he stacked his side.

Brown was always an odd pick for Ontario PC leader: a relatively unremarkable backbencher in Stephen Harper's government who managed to snag the provincial leadership from front-runner Christine Elliott, in part by signing up a whack of new members.

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

So ten years ago a man and a women were having sexual contact. Women said no and man said ok and took her home............................

Isnt that what we are supposed to do?

This whole thing makes me sick .

This hate against men will not stop......agree it makes me sick as well.

Just now, Usedtoskidoo said:

So ten years ago a man and a women were having sexual contact. Women said no and man said ok and took her home............................

She was drinking in a single mans home and went to his bedroom with him and then said no and he then took her home.

They were sitting on his bed together.

I don’t know about anyone else on here but I have never been invited into nor would I go into any “friends” bedrooms unless something was happening that I wanted to happen.

• Like 1

Just now, Poncho said:

This hate against men will not stop......agree it makes me sick as well.

I don't like Patrick brown. Never did. But this in reality is a hit job and its wrong.

CTV wont release their names, wont release statements, and its gospel? Nope!

Just now, Sksman said:

She was drinking in a single mans home and went to his bedroom with him and then said no and he then took her home.

They were sitting on his bed together.

I don’t know about anyone else on here but I have never been invited into nor would I go into any “friends” bedrooms unless something was happening that I wanted to happen.

Benjamin Levin........................end here. 

6 minutes ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

He should have gotten her approval in writing first, but then she was drunk so it would have not mattered.  

There is no man alive that may not face an allegation in the near future.  Seriously, it may have been an innocent kiss at a bar 10years ago and you could be up on charges now.

And any man in power be careful.  

I cant wait for a Skeleton from Justin Trudeau’s closet to drop out.