Obama

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

all the news i see about this stems from one, questionable source, qanon.....

any legit links?

Its dirty as fuck......I think its great. The FBI and the whole Justice Dept was a fucking cesspool and still is 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Usedtoskidoo said:

CNN takes a shit and you guys are all over it like it's Trumps impeachment documents. Hilarious really. 

When you get conned into posting up fake news the best thing to do is cut bait.....not double down dummy :lol: 

Breaking News.!  The Fake Dossier was used to get the Fisa warrant to spy on Trump, here is a short synopsis.
We know that Hillary and the Democrats rigged the election against Bernie.
Than they were worried about Trump so they went to the corrupt  Obama  FBI and said we need to spy on Trump, the FBI says we need some kind of reason to get a Fisa warrant, so Hillary hires fusion gps to get this dossier, and try the FBI again, FBI says we need hard copy, "Enter" John Mcain, John says I Will go to Russia and get it myself, and so John Mcain does so and personaly goes to the Corrupt FBI. The FBI says thank You Well Done,  the FBI than uses this fake Dossier to spy on Donald Trump. This is how they got General Flynn, "Illegaly. 
A 4 page Report has been turned over to Att. Gen. Jeff Sessions Office. As of an hr ago Rod Rosenstien was in Sessions office begging not to release the report to the Public. 
Jeff Sessions has told Rosenstien to leave his Office. The Report is going to be released along with the names of the people involved.
Tic Toc. Hillary and Obama and all you Crooked Democrats.!
Please Use the hashtag ALL OVER FACEBOOK.
#RELEASETHEMEMO
DACA. Democrats Against Citizens of America. 
#RELEASETHEMEMO
#FINDTHETEXTS