Watershed time for justice in America.

Just now, f7ben said:

I'd rather have the corrupt ranks of the US Intel and US law enforcement purged.....who gives a shit about corruption in sports 

Don't you have a daughter asshole? Read the fucking link.

1 minute ago, JEFF said:

Don't you have a daughter asshole? Read the fucking link.

She is guaranteed to have her rights violated by the US government.......she has almost no chance of having her rights violated by a sports physician 

Now go fuck yourself you brain dead fucking lump 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Over 150 young ladies. I can't even fathom the level of evil it would take. And the US gymnastics association is going to feel some heat on this as they damn well should.

If my daughter was among those 150 girls, I'd have thoughts of killing the man. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

He is going to spend the rest of his miserable life in the clink for diddling kids........I would say that he would welcome you killing him because what he has in store for him is a hell of a lot worse than you tickling him to death or whatever you had in mind :lol: 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I'd rather have the corrupt ranks of the US Intel and US law enforcement purged.....who gives a shit about corruption in sports 

It's all in the same vein. Character Disordered individuals finding their way into the rank and file of power. The issue has woven itself into every nook and cranny of American society. 

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She is guaranteed to have her rights violated by the US government.......she has almost no chance of having her rights violated by a sports physician 

Now go fuck yourself you brain dead fucking lump 

Go suck start a shotgun bent... 

Just now, spin_dry said:

If i even knew one of the girls, I'd be in prison. This is going to implicate Michigan state as well. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

It's all in the same vein. Character Disordered individuals finding their way into the rank and file of power. The issue has woven itself into every nook and cranny of American society. 

Agreed ......I'd love to see the NCAA empire of corruption dismantled fully. They rake in billions on the talent of the kids that play the sports and keep every penny of it. Fuck that

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Agreed ......I'd love to see the NCAA empire of corruption dismantled fully. They rake in billions on the talent of the kids that play the sports and keep every penny of it. Fuck that

The kids at the Division I & II levels get very handsome scholarships. :whistle:

8 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

The kids at the Division I & II levels get very handsome scholarships. :whistle:

Its a fucking spit in the ocean.....free school ...WGAF. We are talking billions and billions of dollars for D1 sports programs 

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He is going to spend the rest of his miserable life in the clink for diddling kids........I would say that he would welcome you killing him because what he has in store for him is a hell of a lot worse than you tickling him to death or whatever you had in mind :lol: 

I fantasize drawing a S110V blade across his carotid artery. Being a doctor he'd know what was to come and there's not a damn thing he could do. Looking him in the eye as he checks out would bring a much needed sense of closure. 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Its a fucking spit in the ocean.....free school ...WGAF. We are talking billions and billions of dollars for D1 sports programs 

Wrong, the average Division 1 football college averages around 30 million per year in profits. All the other sports don't even really come close to football.

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well, technically it's not, but in reality it should be.  But that's a whole nother topic that's been discussed and majority agrees tuition is so far out of touch with reality it should be a crime.  

Or in Bhen terms, "throats should be slit"!!!!!!1111111:lol:

5 minutes ago, hayward said:

Well, technically it's not, but in reality it should be.  But that's a whole nother topic that's been discussed and majority agrees tuition is so far out of touch with reality it should be a crime.  

Or in Bhen terms, "throats should be slit"!!!!!!1111111:lol:

No doubt about that