Simple solution to illegals problem

1 hour ago, XCR1250 said:

All Countries have rules and laws which must be followed, you want to come here either temporary or permanent then follows the Countries Laws, otherwise expect to be thrown out, and rightfully so..

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-485instr.pdf

This is not a country of rules and laws.....its is a country where the law is applied based on what class of citizen you are. The people writing the laws dont abide by them....the people enforcing the laws sure as shit dont abide by them. Following the law in this country is for suckers. 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

This is not a country of rules and laws.....its is a country where the law is applied based on what class of citizen you are. The people writing the laws dont abide by them....the people enforcing the laws sure as shit dont abide by them. Following the law in this country is for suckers. 

And there is that too...

Then the answer is to run for office and change the laws, or move to another country that you agree with their laws, pretty simple.  Simply complaining about them is not going to keep you from being charged with disobeying the laws on the books.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Then the answer is to run for office and change the laws, or move to another country that you agree with their laws, pretty simple.  Simply complaining about them is not going to keep you from being charged with disobeying the laws on the books.

Nope.....I'll just stay here and rape this shithole for every dime I can and I'll disregard any law I choose whenever I choose. In fact I love and live for breaking the law. Fuck the USA

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....I'll just stay here and rape this shithole for every dime I can and I'll disregard any law I choose whenever I choose. In fact I love and live for breaking the law. Fuck the USA

Silly benski..

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Keep us posted on all your clandestine activities

41 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Sure but I won't run as a republican or a Democrat so pretty hard to get any exposure or funding. I'm currently supporting my local libertarian candidates and we'll see how things progress...

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I do think that as evidenced by the 30 states that have some degree of legal marijuana AND the District of Columbia... 30 would be a majority

Depends if it's Doctor prescribed, not recreational use. Only 9 states.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vermont-becomes-ninth-u-state-legalize-marijuana-024721248.html

23 minutes ago, f7ben said:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/support-for-marijuana-legalization-at-all-time-high/

I would bet its approaching 70% of the nation supporting legalizing it. That is a massive massive majority and the corrupt government is standing in the way

One would have to ask every adult for the real truth otherwise it's simply more fake news.

Polls also had Clinton winning by 95%, how accurate are polls?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/07/politics/political-prediction-market-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

Edited by XCR1250

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

One would have to ask every adult for the real truth otherwise it's simply more fake news.

Polls also had Clinton winning by 97%, how accurate are polls?

:lol: sure thing Don

6 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Just come here legally, problem solved.

Bud of mine came here from Ireland.  Cost around 15k ,and only way they were accepted was because him and his wife both have trades.  Also ,had to pass a written and oral test involving the English language.  Pretty gay considering philpinos can come here, can't speak or barely understand English, and are taking our jobs, but because they get sponsored........buddy ain't happy. 

And I worked with philpinos at my last job. Workplace was cheap and loved the gov funded sponsor shit so they essentially get almost free employees for a while. 

14 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Which laws? States cannot disobey national Laws including drug laws. Do you believe the majority of our citizens think illegal drugs should be legal?

Yes. Most polls show that most aren't braindead and recognize that pot is on par with booze not coke unlike those dumb  fucks in the Trump administration 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, f7ben said:

BINGO

And anybody that believes justice is blind needs a swift kick to the ball bag/vag...high priced criminal defense team or public defender....yeah it's all legit and fair. :lol:

16 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

Which laws? States cannot disobey national Laws including drug laws. Do you believe the majority of our citizens think illegal drugs should be legal?

Good Lord. Spoken like a true big government federalist...

Edited by motonoggin